his strongly linked to cancer rinse Here is what you can use instead!
mouthwash was first used in China around 2700 BC and Ayurvedic medicine used to prescribe mouthwash as a treatment for gingivitis.
Several more examples rinse early mouth include:
- The Greeks and Romans, for example, the class high commonly use a mouthwash after mechanically cleaning the teeth.
- Hippocrates recommends combining vinegar, salt and alum (sulfur double salt) for use as a mouthwash.
- Native Americans used mouthwashes herbal such as Coptis trifolia (threeleaf Goldthread).
In the seventeenth century Anton van Leeuwenhoek discovered living organisms that live in our mouths. many different ingredients is used to carry out the experiment, testing their ability mouthwashes kill these organisms. It concluded that these rinses not met or do not appear sufficient to effectively kill the organisms of the plate.
In 1960, Harald Loe know chlorexidiine to be effective against plaque buildup for many hours because strongly adheres to the surfaces of the mouth.
These are some of the chemicals that are found in many of today Mouthwash (active ingredients typical):
- chlorhexidine – a study published in the Journal of Free Radical Biology and Medicine showed that using mouthwash twice a day can increase your blood pressure. That can lead to serious heart problems. Even kills the “good” bacteria that is responsible for the relaxation of blood vessels.
- Alcohol – is a drying agent and can reduce saliva, added to unwanted bad breath. It has been found to increase the risk of developing, cancer of the head and neck oral.
- hexetidina (Oraldene) – When people eat too much of this matter, which can cause bleeding in some parts of the brain that controls sensory and neural functions, It is leading to its failure. It can also cause unstable heart beat, allergic reactions and is considered carcinogenic, too.
- Methyl salicylate – A tablespoon of this substance is equal to more than 23 300 mg of aspirin. A 17 year-old New York absorbed a lethal dose by applying a muscle pain reliever skin containing methyl salicylate.
- benzalkonium chloride (chloride alkyldinethylbenzylammonium and ADBAC) – This is an allergen and is toxic to humans that cause mucosal irritation and even death when ingested
- of Cethylphyridinium chloride -. This is a chemical that causes extrinsic stains on teeth. It has an unpleasant taste and can do what you eat and drink unpalatable, too. Contains very high amounts of alcohol and causing sensitivity, pain and irritation of the tongue. In 1998, a study showed that this chemical causes plaque buildup instead of lowering it.
- Methparaben -. A study in the UK reported high levels of parabens in breast tumors, suggesting that cause breast cancer
- In the US, there were 15 mouthwashes in 1970. from 2012, there were 113! Many of them are created to control the bacteria that live in our mouth that cause bad breath.
- If you want to make your own mouthwash, there are many natural ingredients that can help you remineralize, whiten your teeth, protects against tooth decay and freshen breath.
recipe Natural remineralizing mouth wash
- -2 teaspoons of powdered calcium carbonate
- -1 teaspoon of xylitol crystals
- -10 drops of liquid trace minerals
- -10 drops of peppermint essential oil
- -5 drops of essential oil of lemon
- -2 drops of essential oil of orange wild
- -2 cups filtered water
Mix the powder of calcium and xylitol crystals in a large canning jar. Add the liquids and minerals drops of essential oils. Add some water and stirred filtered. Close the lid and shake bricklayer ingredients for a minute or until the xylitol is dissolved. Stir the mixture well before each use. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.