This recipe is ideal for dinner, snack or appetizer to bring to a party! It is easy to make, healthy and very delicious! The key ingredient is cauliflower, which is known for its wide plethora of health benefits!
WHY IS GOOD FOR YOU CAULIFLOWER?
-Rich in vitamin K, which increases the bioavailability of calcium for healthy bones and teeth
-Great source of folic acid, which is important for preventing anemia
-High in Vitamin B6, which regulates blood sugar and promotes healthy immune system
Excellent source of vitamin C
Cauliflower is also rich in antioxidants. This means that regular consumption of this vegetable helps keep free radicals at bay and therefore promote healthy skin and even prevent cancer.
Buffalo Wings CRISPY CAULIFLOWER RECIPE:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp. melted butter or ghee
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Mix water, flour, garlic powder and salt in medium bowl
- Put the cauliflower in the dough, making sure that each piece is completely coated
- put the pieces of battered cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes
- Combine hot sauce and butter / butter in a bowl
- When the cauliflower is done, toss into the mix of hot sauce and put back on the baking sheet
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until it becomes crispy
- Let cool
found this article helpful?
You never eat chicken wings Again after trying these Cauliflowe gluten ..