What is yeast infection?
A yeast infection is an annoying problem that affects a lot of women (and some men) in your life. It is a type of infection caused by the group of microscopic fungi called Candida albicans, when something disturbs the immune balance in the vaginal area, a fungal infection is caused.
Yogurt helps yeast infection?
Yogurt helps treat yeast infection without side effects, and is as follows:
- Yogurt contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, a bacterium that is also found in healthy vaginas. It kills yeast by producing hydrogen peroxide.
- Yogurt contains good bacteria that interact with the sugar found in your diet and actually attacks yeast. This generates hydrogen peroxide through chemical fermentation process. It also helps restore pH levels.
- Yogurt helps restore the balance between good and bad bacteria and reduces irritation.
- Yogurt contains probiotics that help cure yeast infection and also helps maintain the balance of good bacteria when you are taking antibiotics to treat the infection.
Using yogurt for yeast infection:
Follow any or all of these methods for efficiently get rid of a yeast infection!
1. Yogurt Tampon
- Apply plain yogurt without sugar plastic buffer.
- freeze it and get little pieces of yogurt.
- shekels Put yeast in the infected area or just use frozen to give a relaxing feeling buffer.
- Apply once or twice a day.
- Furthermore, rub a little extra to his lips and vaginal opening yogurt.
- morning wash and dry thoroughly.
- also can simply apply the buffer coated yogurt for about 4 -. 6 hours or overnight
2. Internal Application
- Eat a cup of yogurt. 2 – 3 times a day
- When suffering from a severe yeast infection, additional yogurt should be consumed.
3. External Application
- Apply yogurt as a coating to the affected area of the skin.
- Let stand one hour before cleaning.
- Repeat three times daily for a week.
- If you are suffering from a more serious infection yogurt coating then leave overnight.
4. Yogurt and garlic
- MINCE few cloves of garlic, as it is a natural and powerful anti-yeast food.
- minced garlic Stir in yogurt.
- regularly have.
What kind of yogurt should be used?
yogurt homemade or store bought yogurt works well. Make sure the yogurt you use is the normal variety, sugar and tasteless. Commercially flavored yogurt can worsen the condition that yeast feeds on sugar, flavored yogurt are commercially full of sugar. Therefore the sweetness help the yeast to grow. Those with active cultures of lactobacillus best work, will let you know on the label. Try to use plain yogurt unsweetened yogurt, not flavored ,, no sugar, salt, peaches, strawberries, blueberries or other fruits, both for internal and external application.
How much yogurt should be used?
Generally, a small container is sufficient when yogurt is consumed. When applied externally, a thick layer on the affected area is enough to kill the yeast and to relieve the affected area.
yeast infection in dogs:
Dogs can also develop a yeast infection, usually in the ears. Yogurt can also be used to cure a symptom dogs.
- For small dogs, take 2 tablespoons 1/4 cup plain yogurt, unflavored. For a large dog, take 1/4 cup and 1/2 cup plain yogurt.
- Feed this to your dog once a day until symptoms have disappeared. Try mixing with dry food dogs.
Tablets yogurt or Lactobacillus acidophilus pills:
supplements yogurt can also be used to treat yeast infection. It is recommended to take 1 to 2 tablets of lactobacillus acidophilus each containing 10 million to 1 billion (Colony Forming Units) UFC by once or twice a day until the infection relief is obtained yeast and symptoms.
These supplements can also be used for cutting open and removing dust and applied externally.
- Moisture yogurt may cause irritation in the vulva, so be sure to clean the area after treatment.
- consult your doctor for treatment if the yogurt does not work.
By treating these treatments guarantee:
- Good hygiene
- A well balanced diet
- you wear cotton underwear
- Reduce or avoid sugars having
- avoid harsh soaps that contain alcohol
If you know more home remedies using yogurt for yeast infection then by Please share them with us here freely.