Diarrhea has a number of causes of food poisoning with excessive consumption of alcohol. We’ve all experienced nausea, fever, abdominal cramps and other unfortunate symptoms of this common ailment, but many people do not know that there is an equally common food that can effectively treat these symptoms. Yogurt has some amazing properties that can help restore and maintain proper health and function of the digestive system, and is about to discover what they are and how they work.
is good for diarrhea yogurt?
- Plain unsweetened yogurt contains good bacteria called probiotics, lining the gut and protect against germs that cause disease.
- The lactic acid in yogurt kills bad bacteria in their intestines.
- Yogurt contains Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum, live and active cultures that help establish a proper balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract.
- When we take antibiotics to kill the bad bacteria, but also kill the good bacteria and other microorganisms that regulate stool consistency, leading to diarrhea. Probiotics in yogurt that prevent by reintroducing some of these microorganisms.
- Yogurt contains more protein than other foods from the diet for the prevention of diarrhea, which can use all the time you need without losing essential nutrients.
How to use yogurt to treat diarrhea:
The addition of unsweetened yogurt unformatted to a healthy diet regularly helps prevent diarrhea, and can It is used as a cure in cases below. Try each method until you find the one that is right for you.
- Eat a cup of plain yogurt twice daily after meals.
- This helps to maintain the proper balance of good bacteria in your intestines.
2. Yogurt and fenugreek seeds
fenugreek seeds cure indigestion and diarrhea.
- Mix ½ teaspoon fenugreek seeds in your cup of yogurt.
- eat this to get rid of diarrhea.
- As a preventive measure, take a teaspoon fenugreek seeds with a dollop of yogurt a day.
3. Yogurt, cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds
- roast and ground ½ teaspoon fenugreek seeds and cumin.
- Add this powder to 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Consumes 3 times a day.
4. Yogurt with Black Seed Oil
- Mix 1 teaspoon of black seed oil in 1 cup of yogurt.
- Consume twice a day.
5. Yogurt with banana
- Finely chop two bananas and mix the chunks in your yogurt.
- Consume once a day.
- Note :. Try plain yogurt in a banana smoothie to treat diarrhea
Greek yogurt for diarrhea
Greek yogurt contains tons of probiotics and anti-inflammatory and anti-pathogen. Improves its resistance to harmful bacteria and promotes proper digestion. In addition to treating diarrhea, agencies and Greek yogurt lactobacillus acidophilus in preventing vaginal yeast infections.
- Mix one cup of Greek yogurt with fruit puree or favorite vegetable and eat.
- or eaten plain Greek yogurt twice daily
- This prevents diarrhea and stimulates the immune system.
Diarrhea in infants
Yogurt is a safe treatment of diarrhea for babies older than 6 months old. It benefits them all the same way that benefits adults.
- Feed your baby 1 cup of regular yogurt or Greek twice a day.
- or mixture of mashed fruit or vegetables such as strawberries or sweet potatoes, but keep small pieces.
- not add honey to your baby yogurt as this can cause infant botulism.
Tips for treatment and prevention of diarrhea with yogurt
- see the labels to ensure that yogurt is not too sweet, and contains live cultures.
- Overuse of yogurt can increase the risk of kidney stones and cause unwanted side effects, such as nasal congestion, nausea and cramps. Excess vitamin A yogurt can weaken the bones and increase the risk of ovarian cancer.
- use any brand of yogurt containing active cultures of bacteria and natural vitamins and minerals.
- Dairy products generally exacerbate diarrhea, but yogurt is an exception to that rule.
- In addition to yogurt, consume plenty of water and fruit juice (except plum or apple), get enough rest, reduce stress, and eating a healthy diet.
Have you tried to use yogurt to treat diarrhea? Is there a way we have not mentioned?
share your experience with us!