Sleep is one of the fundamental requirements of the human body. It is as important as eating, drinking and breathing. Without sleep, our body can not grow. You can not recover from injury, pain, disorders and diseases.
When you sleep, chemicals, hormones and enzymes in your body work in harmony to change and fix it in a better way. If you do not sleep, they tend to be drowsy, irritated, angry, unstable, unhealthy, etc. squalid
Sleep is also directly related to all diseases in the world. For example, poor sleep leads to a malfunction of the excretory and digestive systems. It is a scientific and medical fact that good sleep leads to good health.
What is a good sleep?
Good sleep means at least 8 hours of deep and peaceful sleep. Usually, people have disturbed sleep when they wake up several times during the night and do not get complete rest.
Many people can not sleep early and eventually stop sleeping enough to taste the body. Sleep well complete its share of rest and relaxation. It is the only remnant of a human body requires. If you get a good sleep, you tend to be active throughout the day, work properly and efficiently. incomplete dream or not having a good night’s sleep will make you lazy, irritable, insolent and unhealthy.
Why is the dream of a night of major health?
Our health depends largely on how they sleep at night. Good sleep means good rest for the body. Good sleep ensures that all internal organs we have, are cared for and their demands are met is also correct. When internal organs function well, the risk of diseases and disorders are minimal.
Good night ensures excellent digestion, in which the body uses food that is completely fed, the excretion process becomes easy to run by the kidneys; eliminate all toxins in the body as feces, urine, etc.
A person who sleeps well and is very active approach tends to be positive after all, good health leads to good attitude and behavior.
What are the health conditions that prevent a proper night’s sleep?
There are hundreds of factors that affect a good night’s sleep. Even thinking about getting something done can force you to stay up.
If you do not complete the quota of a full night’s sleep is very dangerous in the long run. Some of the major conditions that affect or prevent a good night’s sleep are listed below:
Dealing with things like an inferiority complex, lack of motivation, disintegration , insults, feeling unwanted, etc. underperformance can force a person into depression. In this state, a person is thinking about the problem than just thoughts circulating remains and this does not allow him to sleep.
overworking can lead to sleep loss considerably. Thinking of doing things, achieving goals, etc. emphasis on a person’s mind and will not let you relax, causing the loss of adequate sleep.
When we have aches, pains or stress of any kind, our body tends to focus on the pain in order to deal with it immediately. Our attention is to the pain, while the pain itself is a distraction that keeps you awake.
A lot of medications increase your blood pressure, there are medications that have caffeine substances as well. When these drugs are consumed, the body is affected and in the course of healing something, our sleep is affected, causing us to sleep less.
naps out of time:
A person should sleep at a certain time and should refrain from sleep at a time other than that. All fatigue must be recovered in the dream of the night. Thus, a person can get a good night’s sleep. Irregularly sleep and take naps, your body will relax early and go to bed without fatigue. This leads to less sleep and not sleep easily. Sleeping late is not sleep properly so, take naps untimely should be strictly avoided.
How can yoga help?
knowledge of yoga is openly fruitful for mental, physical, emotional and physiological. In the simplest terminology, yoga is a practice that can relieve many internal and external issues. Yoga helps reduce stress, courtesy of controlled breathing practices that allow the reader to follow.
They are exercises that strengthen the internal organs and assist them in working utmost harmony. When internal organs function well, better sleep is imminent.
Yoga not only strengthens the body but also relieves previous aches, pains and problems. With more and more the practice of Yoga, the body begins to work very well allowing you to live more freely. Yoga also helps to overcome mental stress, emotional and spiritual damage agitation, all of which help you clear your mind and help you sleep better.
What are the different yoga postures for sleep?
There are many yoga postures for sleep and many of them show immediate effects on a person suffering from insomnia or sleep disorders. Some of the most effective, simple and easy to perform yoga postures for sleep forms listed below:
- Sit on the floor with your spine straight.
- Bend your left leg toward the inside of the knee and the only place of his right leg below his left thigh.
- Bend the left knee and ankle from the right, take your only left and place it under his right thigh.
- Keep your palms on your knees relaxed and take long, deep breaths.
- This is probably one of the simplest yoga postures for the dream that anyone can run easily.
- lie on your back.
- Open your arms and place them at a considerable distance from his torso.
- his palms must be opened up and should be turned up or upwards.
- Keep the distance between the legs. Do not stretch your legs.
- relax the whole body feels so without stress.
- Deep breathing is essential.
3. Kati Chakrasana Ardha:
- Stand straight with your spine straight.
- Raise your right hand over his crown and keep it straight.
- The other part remains in a resting position next to her hips.
- Now, bend your head to the left, push the left hand in the direction of the head.
- Use your hips from side to stretch as much as possible.
- Do not bend your knees and not maintain a gap between the legs when performing this exercise.
- Hold for five breaths and do the same for the other side.
- Stand erect with hands on hips.
- Keep the legs firm and straight, bow back.
- His upper body of the lower back, neck is arched back as much as possible.
- The legs should not bend.
- Hold for 10 seconds, then return to the original position.
- You can add an alternative to keep his hands over his head and following him while his back is arched.
- Stand straight with your spine straight.
- Raise both hands over his crown.
- Now fold down from the lower back without bending your knees.
- Go down to a point when you touch your toes with palms.
- If that is not possible, go down as far as you can and hold that position for 10 seconds before returning to the original position.
- Lie face down with your elbows on the floor and palms joint.
- place your chin on the palms.
- Double Alternatively each leg to the buttock.
- Make sure you keep your upper body relaxed.
- Sit on the floor in Vajrasana pose.
- take both hands behind his back and hold them close to your buttocks.
- bent slowly, touching his forehead to the ground.
- Hold for 20-30 seconds.
8. Kaya Kriya:
- Lie down on Shavasana pose.
- Turn your head gently from left to right and right to left.
- his palms (hands) must open and shut down from right to left and left to right continuously.
- Your ankles should go inward outward, and then vice versa.
- All this has to be done simultaneously.
- Sit on the Vajrasana pose.
- curve down until the front reaches the ground.
- Extend both hands forward and rest on the floor.
10. Adho Mukha Svasana:
- Stand straight with both hands up.
- Slowly go down and place your palms at a considerable distance from the feet.
- Keep your legs straight.
- Make sure that the head should be tucked under the shoulders.
- This is one of the most effective yoga poses for sleep.
- This is a modified form of Vajrasana.
- sit on his knees, but do not place the soles of the feet under your buttocks.
- Instead, place them outward, so that the root of the spine has nothing under it.
yoga postures for sleep can be very effective in eradicating the relevant problems to sleep. Good sleep leads to good health and to ensure that, one needs to practice yoga poses for sleep.
Often, due to various reasons, a person loses sleep or affected by sleep disorders. Yoga before sleeping helps to reduce and eliminate this problem because these exercises are very easy on the body, and do not disturb the digestion process.