Home » Healthy Tips » X-Ray SHOCKS Doctors After Child Complains Of AGONIZING Stomach Pain

X-Ray SHOCKS Doctors After Child Complains Of AGONIZING Stomach Pain

A three-year-old was having a stomach ache agonizing for months while his doctor prescribed painkillers which will help relieve pain. However, the child’s parents knew something was wrong and her son were taken to a local hospital for treatment. While there, a ray that not only explains the agony of the child was taken, but doctors left surprised after seeing reading revealed.

After the 3-year-old had suffered this severe stomach pain for months and your doctor offered no real solution, the child’s parents decided to take the Metro Hospital in Faridabad, India. Finally, the child was admitted after doctors request an X-ray performed on the child’s stomach. Doctors were more shocked to foud that the child was suffering from agonizing pain from a group of metal objects that were trapped inside your stomach.

chief Brahm Datt Laparoscopic Surgery Dr. Pathak immediately rushed the child in surgery, where the shocking discoveries continued. Inside the stomach of the child, the doctor found 29 magnets, a battery, and a coin in his gut, because he had swallowed objects around your home, as told by Daily Mail.

The metal ball was stuck in the child’s stomach.

“There were twenty magnets in total, which is very unusual,” he admitted Pathak. “It seems that these objects had been swallowing for more than a year. I could even say that had become a habit for him.”

Related Post:  Homemade Remedy Against Vaginal Bacterial Infection

Unfortunately, Swallowed magnets stuck together and had created a huge magnetic ball inside his stomach, causing him severe pain and even damage inside. “It was a very complicated case. The child’s intestine was completely damaged due to the number of magnets in the stomach,” continued Pathak.

Surgery to remove objects grueling lasted 3 hours. Obviously, the child’s family had a shop for jewelry making business from home, and explains how the child got a lot of unusual objects and swallowed.

Several objects were removed from her stomach.

“If the pieces had bewereen small enough, that would have passed through the guts of the child naturally in the process of excretion, but these objects were too large and if special attention is needed,”

Dr. Pathak added. “I am sure that the child had been in pain for a long time, it was sad his state had not been picked up.”

Fortunately, the only child remained in hospital only a few days before being discharged. He is now resting at home and their parents are being more careful with their jewelry.

If you have small children, it is essential that adequate precautions to ensure their safety is taken. Children like to get into anything and everything – including trash that is left on the floor. So, the moral of this story is to childproof your home -. That prevention is better than cure

Related Post:  If You Have Knee Pain, You Have To Try This Stretch

You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!