If you experience leg cramps often especially at night, then you probably suffer from insomnia and discomfort at night .
leg cramps are caused by hardening and contractions of sudden and unexpected muscles that can last anything from a few seconds to a few minutes can happen that you he is about to fall asleep or waking from sleep.
But why my legs cramp at night?
It is believed that dehydration is one of the reasons for leg cramps at night.
Other possible reasons include:
- Flat feet
- kidney disease
- Keep the leg in a posture or uncomfortable position for an extended period of time
- some kind of trauma to the muscles
- as a result of vigorous exercise
- the use of certain medications, such as; Birth control pills, steroids and diuretics
- deficiency of certain minerals such as; calcium and potassium.
There are several home remedies for muscle cramps that you can try today some include:
- The Epsom salt use
salt Epsom is rich in magnesium, which helps promote healing and muscle relaxation.
- is required to fill the tub with hot water and then add two cups of Epsom salt in water and stir in the background.
- The next thing to soak in the bath for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- should get an immediate relief for single use of this remedy, however the remedy can be repeated as often as necessary if immediate relief is not achieved.
- should note also that it is not advisable to use Epsom salt, if you are suffering from diabetes or high blood pressure.
- A test yellow mustard
going to relieve leg cramps quickly if you make use mustard, which is rich in magnesium.
It is not uncommon for athletes who suffer from leg cramps to be told to consume a couple of tablespoons mustard in order to combat their problems cramp leg.
mustard also contains high amounts of acetic acid which helps in the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that stimulates the muscles to function properly.
- Recipe Nuvia Cramp
can also try this famous recipe, everything has to do is get the following components.
- – 1 tablespoon cloves
- Romero – 1 tablespoon
- anise seeds – 1 tablespoon
- oregano – 1 tablespoon
- first, add all the ingredients for about two cups of clean water in a saucepan over low heat.
- Let simmer until it is only half the cup of water left.
- You should drink this tea while hot and just before bedtime.
should also know that dehydration is one of the causes of muscle cramps, so be sure to drink sufficient amounts of water a day to stay hydrated, as it could have muscle problems due to heavy sweating, heat exhaustion or thirst.