When it comes to masks, it is important to choose those that offer more benefits for your skin rather than just the immediate results. This is the case with this mask. – Not only whiten skin but also nourishes
The main ingredient is yeast bread, which besides being used in cooking, offers numerous benefits to the skin as well.
Facial Mask Yeast Baker
- baker’s yeast 20g
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Mix the yeast with lemon juice. Optionally, you can use grapefruit juice or currant.
- Put the bowl containing the mixture in a large bowl with hot water. Hold for 2-3 minutes.
- Clean your face thoroughly before applying the mask.
- Leave the mask on your face for 20 minutes.
- rinse with warm water.
- Pat-dry your face and apply some moisturizer.
Despite offering numerous health benefits, this mask should be used no more than once or twice a month!