If this is annoying during the summer months or you are embarrassed to be seen in a shirt, don ‘t panic!
1. All you have to do is apply some aloe vera gel on the elbows and knees and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Make a mixture of 1 part water to 3 parts baking soda to form a paste.
3. Place mashed potatoes or potato cut in the affected areas and leave for 15 minutes.
4. Rub lemon juice on the elbows and knees for 5 minutes.
5. Make a paste of olive oil and sugar.
Apply this mixture on the knees, elbows and rub for 5 minutes.
6. Mix equal parts of milk, curd and flour to a paste.
Apply the mixture and let stand for 15 minutes. Rinse with tap water.