Gina Hodge, China, explains:
As the male more basic instincts and as part of the growth process, most men might have learned to urinate standing up. The anatomy and physiology of the male genitourinary tract favors urinate standing. However, there are currently about a third of men who choose to urinate sitting down. While healthy males are able to urinate as well when you are sitting and when standing, discussions on the optimal position to urinate have become very common among men.
in public places men can sometimes use the sitting position when urinating. This position is chosen because they want to make the mess in the bathroom, and splashed urine everywhere. Standing urination, it is what will make the smell and the formation of puddles have very Gross look.
In addition we present several reasons why people are opting sitting position instead of the standing position during urination.
- Men who choose the sitting position while urinating could be better for public health, because it can prevent the spread of the disease. Although urine is sterile as it comes out, but it can be an excellent growth medium for bacteria.
- Sitting down when passing urine would surely be more hygienic.
- It would also be more considerate by toilet cleaners domestic and commercial
- Men who pee while sitting will completely empty the bladder, which is best for their prostates; therefore, they may experience a healthy sexual life longer.
- Stephen Sheen, the head of Environmental Protection Taiwan Administration (EPA) believes that men sit on the toilet because women will not create a cleaner environment and argues that men should sit while urinating instead of standing.
- Some researchers have recommended that men with lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) should consider peeing in the sitting position, as it will be able to empty the bladder more following method.
- While healthy men may experience no benefit to sit down to urinate instead of being. For some, passing urine in a sitting posture may be more favorable due to some health problems, but for most there is no difference between sitting and standing.
Paternal, a lot of traditions not allow men to urinate standing, and some of them prefer to walk rather than sit.
You will have to choose whether sitting or standing, just keep it clean. While adhering to this rule, you can do whatever you want.