Home » General » When Her Knee Ached With Pain, She Used A Natural Oil To Relieve It. This Amazing Trick Can Help Everyone!
Castor oil has many uses, especially for Health. It is usually found in paints, soaps and lubricants.
- dark eye circles – which can be used as an eye cream because of its thick consistency. Just apply under tired eyes and feel fresh.
- Pain relief -. Which is good for arthritis Soak a piece of wool in the oil and apply it on the affected area. Wrap the soaked piece there. Leave it for some time and then apply a hot compress on it.
- Update skin- castor oil helps dry skin, pigmentation and age spots. Castor oil mixed with coconut oil or jojoba. Apply on the skin and see the results.
- Split ends ends- will soften cuticles and remove divided. Apply this oil once a week in her hair.
- longer lashes apply it to your lashes with a mascara brush. Leave overnight. Separated.
- muscles- sore soak a cloth in castor oil. Apply to the affected area for about one hour. Then use a heat pad on top of it.
- Constipation drink a teaspoon of it on an empty stomach to relive constipation problems.
- heels- cracked apply to their rough and cracked heels. moisturize them. Wear socks after that.
- thick, long hair- castor oil mixed with coconut oil in a ratio of 3: 1. Apply on the hair. Do not wash. Ricinoleic acid present in castor oil rejuvenates hair and replenishes natural oils found in them.
- Nails- apply castor oil on brittle nails and cuticles. Make it a night. See the difference the next morning.