If you want to know about what is strep throat, then this article will help a lot. Strep throat is a bacterial infection that makes your throat feel itchy and painful. It is highly contagious infection caused by streptococcus bacteria in the throat and tonsils. Anyone can get a sore throat if the person comes in contact with the affected person.
If untreated, then it can create complications such as fever or kidney inflammation. Strep throat is painful and feel difficulty speaking and swallowing. Strep throat is a very common problem that affects people of all ages, especially children. Strep throat requires treatment. You can treat strep throat using home remedies, natural remedies and some antibiotics
Symptoms and signs of strep throat :.
- Sore throat
- difficulty swallowing
- strep throat without sudden sneezing, coughing or other cold symptoms.
- white or yellow spots on the throat and tonsils.
The causes of strep throat:
- Pollution and air dry
- measles common cold
best treatments to get rid of strep throat:
1.) antibiotic to treat rapid strep throat
If you have strep throat, then your doctor will prescribe a course of antibiotics that kill bacteria that causes strep throat. The time period prescription can vary, as it is based on the prescribed antibiotic. common antibiotics for strep throat are penicillin and amoxicillin.
- If you have been vomiting due to illness, then your doctor will give you an antibiotic by injection.
- If you are allergic to antibiotics, your doctor will prescribe other drugs such as clarithromycin, and azithromycin cephalexin.
2.) salt water to get rid of the rapid strep throat
Gargling with salt water is one of the best ways to get relief from strep throat. Salt works as an antiseptic and helps remove water from the mucous membranes of the throat. It helps reduce inflammation and reduce phlegm and give an immediate
steps to use salt water to cure strep throat :.
- Add half teaspoon of salt water in a glass of water.
- then gargle with this saline.
- not drink this water and spit it out after gargling.
- Gargle with this water at least 4 times a day for best results.
3.) lemon to treat strep throat quickly and naturally
Lemon is one of the best remedies for treatment strep throat. Lemon helps remove mucus and give relief from strep throat
How to use lemon juice :.
- Prepare a hot lemonade by mixing half a teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon honey in 1 cup of warm water. This lemonade drink slowly.
- An alternative method, gargle with diluted lemon juice with an equal amount of hot water.
- You can also lick lemon spray with salt and pepper on it.
4.) elm to get rid of the rapid strep throat and naturally
slippery elm, is a gel-like substance helps reduce irritation and relieve pain due to the presence of mucilage
Steps to use elm :.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the inner bark of slippery elm to 2 cups of boiling water.
- Let sit for a few minutes and then strain this solution.
- Drink this solution slowly daily.
- can also use this solution for the treatment of any type of respiratory disease or laryngitis.
- If this herb is not available, then you can buy supplements slippery elm from any medical store.
5.) cinnamon to get relief from rapid strep throat
cinnamon is one of the effective home remedy for the treatment of strep throat. Strong anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties in cinnamon helps provide relief of symptoms of strep throat and stimulate the immune system
steps to use cinnamon to treat strep throat :.
- Take 1 teaspoon each cinnamon and black pepper powder and add it to a glass of warm water. You can also add cardamom to it. Strain the solution and gargle with it 2 to 3 times a day.
- An alternative method, add a few drops of cinnamon oil to 1 teaspoon of honey. Now eat this 2 times a day for relief of inflammation and pain associated with sore throat.
6.) Apple cider vinegar to cure rapid strep throat
The antibacterial and healing properties helps in many apple vinegar cider treat strep throat. It helps fight infection and increase infection
steps to use apple cider vinegar :.
- Add 1 to 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of warm water. Gargle with this solution several times a day for 2 to 3 days.
- You can also add 1 tablespoon each of honey and apple cider vinegar in a small glass of warm water. Drink 2 times a day for a few days until the relief of symptoms of strep throat.
7.) Garlic rid of strep throat is natural and Fast
garlic is the best home remedy that used for various infections such as strep throat. The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties in garlic helps to get relief from strep throat. Due to the presence of sulfur in garlic fighting infection and enhances the immune system. It also contains vitamins B6, C, manganese and selenium that promotes overall health
Steps to use garlic to prevent sore throat :.
- Take a fresh garlic clove and peel. Now, cut in half and suck like candy. Or you can crush the garlic clove between teeth. Do many times a day for a few days to get faster results.
- An alternative method, boil a cup of water and add 1 teaspoon grated garlic, a pinch of cayenne pepper and a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon to the water. Now, boil for 2 minutes then strain. Drink this garlic solution 2 times a day for a few days to get relief.
8.) Cayenne to treat rapid strep throat and naturally
Cayenne is one of the effective natural remedies for sore throat strep. This spice contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce inflammation and control the growth of bacteria that causes strep
Steps to Use Cayenne to cure strep throat :.
- Combine together 1 tablespoon honey, a quarter teaspoon of cayenne powder and grated 3 cloves garlic. Mix all these ingredients well and eat a half a teaspoon of this mixture every hour several times a day. After eating this mixture, avoid drinking water immediately.
- An alternative method, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and a quarter teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of warm water. Gargle with this solution several times a day. Follow this remedy for one to two days to notice the improvement.
9.) Onion to get rid of the rapid strep throat
onion is one of the beneficial home remedy for treatment strep throat. It is an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria in the throat. . As an antiseptic agent that accelerates the recovery process
steps to use the onion to cure strep throat:
- Take an onion and cut into thick pieces. Chewing a piece of onion and eat slowly so that the onion juice kills bacteria in the throat. Do all day until you get relief from strep throat.
- You can also add 3 to 4 tablespoons of onion juice in a glass of warm water. Gargle with this solution onion many times a day. Repeat for a few days to get rid of strep throat quickly.
10.) Chamomile tea to treat rapid strep throat and naturally
The analgesic properties of chamomile help relieve sore throat and headache. It is an herb that is rich in soothing, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that help fight bacterial infection
chamomile steps to use to cure strep throat :.
- a cup of warm water and add 2 to 3 teaspoons of dried chamomile leaves her.
- this steep solution for 5 to 10 minutes.
- strain the solution and add a little honey and lemon juice to it.
- Drink this tea 3 or 4 times a day for 2-3 days. Additional
Useful Tips to get rid of strep throat :.
- avoid alcohol and smoking
- drink plenty of water and other drinks to avoid dehydration
- Eat soothing foods. such as mashed potatoes, soups, broths, red fruits, cooked cereal and yogurt.
- You can use a humidifier to help relieve discomfort.
- Take plenty of rest to energize your body and strength that helps fight infection.
- Eating ice cream or eat popsicles helps soothe the throat.
- Try sucking hard candy to help give relief from strep throat.