Probably the hair and teeth ( hopefully brush with paste natural ) teeth, but brushing your skin? And why is that?
Brushing dry skin
I mentioned dry brushing before and it seems that the ancient practice is gaining popularity modern. I’ve even noticed “dry brush” as an offering on the menu of spas in hotels I stayed in recently.
So what is it and why you should consider doing?
Dry brushing is exactly what it sounds … brushing the skin in a particular pattern with a dry brush, usually before showering.
in dry brushing the skin is normally brush towards the heart, from the feet and hands and brushing toward your chest
benefits dry brush
I’ve been dry brushing my skin for years, especially because it feels good and makes smoother my skin, but there are other advantages as well .:
- lymphatic Support : the lymphatic system is an important part of the immune system of the body. It consists of the organs and lymph nodes, ducts and vessels that carry lymph throughout the body. Many of these lymphatic vessels just below the skin and advocates claim dry brushing the skin brushing regularly helps stimulate normal lymph flow within the body and help detoxify the body naturally.
- Exfoliation : This benefit is often noticed the first time a person dry brush. The process of running a business, natural bristle brush on the skin helps loosen and remove dead skin cells, natural skin exfoliation. I realized much smoother skin in the first days and weeks after starting dry brushing and my skin has been smooth. Dry brushing is one of the simplest and most natural ways to exfoliate the skin
- clean pores :. The added benefit of exfoliation of the skin, cleaning grease, dirt and debris from the pores. Although not recommended brushing face unless you have a special, more delicate brush dry, dry brushing helps improve the pores in the rest of the body
- cellulite Help :. Although the evidence is anecdotal, I have found many accounts of people who said they regularly dry brushing greatly helped her cellulite. I spoke of this and my other cellulite remedies here . There is not much research to support the claims of cellulite, but dry brushing feels good and makes the skin smoother, so there’s really no downside to try!
- Increased flow of energy and blood : I would not recommend dry brushing overnight, as it tends to give me a rush of energy. One theory is that because it increases circulation, but also increases energy. Either way, dry brushing is part of my morning routine.
Selecting a dry brush
I use a firm, natural bristle brush with a handle allows me to reach my entire back and easily wash the soles of the feet and the back of the legs. There are many choices of dry brushes, just be sure to find one with natural bristles. You can probably find a brush in a local store, or here are some good options online:
Dry brushing can be done daily, preferably in the morning before showering. This is what I do:
- From the feet, brush my funds from my feet and my legs in long smooth strokes. I usually brush each section of the skin 10 times. For the flow of lymph, always brush me to the area of the heart / chest where drains the lymphatic system
- repeat the same process with arms, starting with the palms of the hands and brush his arm to the heart. Again, I brush each section of the skin 10 times
- then repeat the process in the abdomen and back and face with a more delicate
Note: .. do not brush too hard! A soft and smooth stroke often works best. I find my skin is slightly pink after brushing, but should never be red or sting.
I brush before showering and using a natural lotion after the shower.
you ever dry brushing? You will try?