honey-lemon water, first thing to drink on an empty stomach in the morning, is often touted as the best way to lose weight. But this is only a good start for many other health benefits that follow. Let’s take a look at them.
1. Reduce pain in joints and muscles.
2. Help with sore throat colds and flu, after several infections of the respiratory tract and inflammation of the tonsils. This is due to the anti-inflammatory active lime.
3. Lemon juice stimulates the liver to release toxins.Lemon also helps your liver to produce more bile that helps your digestive system to breakdown complex foods and use essential components.
4. Help with constipation regulates bowel and natural combination movement.Honey-lemon has antibacterial properties that help to prevent any infection you may have. It also helps in the production of intestinal mucosa in the stomach, colon, moisturizes and infuses water in dry stools – a common reason for constipation
Moreover, the hot water helps kick off bowel movements, helping in regular and free of constipation movements. But if you suffer from constipation of long standing, you can try other home remedies also.
5. C reates an alkalizing effect on the body. Even if you drink the concoction right before a meal, you can help your body maintain a pH level higher. The higher the pH the more your body is able to prevent and fight diseases like cancer and other autoimmune diseases.
6. helps cleanse the lymphatic system. According to experts, lymphatic system dehydrated is one of the leading causes of illness. The lack of water and essential fluids in the lymphatic system you feel weak and tired, leads to constipation, sleep disorders, interfere with abnormal blood pressure, stress, etc. The benefit of drinking this mixture early in the morning is that you give your lymphatic system a boost and helps hydrate the entire system.
7. can increase your energy and get you in the mood. If you do not get up early, this mixture can help overcome the lethargy that morning and fatigue. How?
Water helps clear the mind, providing fresh blood to your brain, and your digestive system active lemon, get it to work properly and the elimination of toxins that are often the cause of slowness. Moreover, the scent of lemon is known to be a natural relaxant and can help elevate your mood. If you continue to feel fatigue, there may be other reasons for your symptoms. Maybe it’s time you paid a visit to your doctor!
8. Water Honey-Lemon helps in cleaning your urinary tract and acts as a diuretic. Honey is a powerful antibacterial agent that has the ability to overcome a series of common infections. When mixed with lime and water – two agents that act as excellent diuretic agents (flush excess water from your body) – becomes the best way to clean your urinary tract
For women who suffer from urinary tract infections this is a valuable gain and is known to prevent recurrent infections.
9. Helps eliminate bad breath and maintain oral health. The acidic nature of lemon combined with the innate properties of honey and water can help fight bad breath almost instantly! Lemon cleans your mouth by activating the salivary glands and kill the offending bacteria.
When added to honey and water, which helps remove bacteria and degraded foods that are normally present in the mouth and throat in the early morning. Another reason for bad breath is the formation of a white film on your tongue, which consists mainly of decaying food and bacteria.Drinking mixture effectively removes this film, refreshing breath of a gentle and natural way.
10. honey-lemon Water can give you a natural glow and clearer skin. The benefits of lemon skin are abundance, while water and honey give a unique restorative, antibacterial and stimulating properties of collagen in the skin.
Let’s say this is just an abbreviated list of the overall benefits of this wonderful mix. As you probably willing to try it out for now, let’s get busy preparing the same. Read the recipe below.
honey-lemon Water Recipe:
- a large glass of warm water (not hot)
- freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon
- teaspoon or tablespoon honey (to taste)
Mix all ingredients well and drink quickly.You must drink this mixture immediately after getting up.
Remember not drinking coffee or tea for at least one hour after drinking this home remedy!