Having smooth and even skin tone is what He wants everyone, but treatment because it is too expensive for some, so they are looking for an easier way to get rid of dark elbows and knees by finding alternative home remedies .
best home remedies to lighten dark spots
dark spots is one of many beauty problems we encountered, some might think about going to expensive treatment just to make your skin fairer, but for others who can ‘t afford the luxury of expensive treatments; here are some home remedies to lighten dark spots
- Lemon is known to be a strong anti-oxidant .; which has a natural bleaching agent that helps in the regeneration of new skin cells. Rub elbows and knees and then washed after 20 minutes.
- Coconut oil is known for its positive effects on the skin. This helps lighten the darker area of skin and repairs damaged and burned skin. Massage on the skin for about 2-3 minutes and repeat the procedure a few times per day.
- Yogurt is a good skin lightening agent as it cleans and moisturizes the skin and clarifies that too. Mix white vinegar and massage in dark areas, and wash with warm water after it dries.
- sugar scrub is good to lighten the skin tone as it exfoliates the skin and soften skin areas of elbows and knees. Apply the mixture of sugar (the same amount of sugar and olive oil to make a paste-like texture) on the area and gently massage the skin. Rinse with water and mild soap.
- Sodium bicarbonate is rich in cleaning properties and helps treat hyperpigmentation usually seen around the elbows and knees. Prepare a paste by adding baking soda and milk in equal amounts, and rub it on the affected areas 2-3 minutes, wash with warm water and dry with a towel. Do it once a day.
- Milk is one of the oldest to lighten dark spots methods. Lactic acid properties clear dead cells and pigmentation. Dip a cotton ball in milk and apply it on the dark areas regularly.
- Potatoes are a good source of natural bleach to brighten the dark areas. Cook a potato and tear it apart, and mix with yogurt. Apply the mixture on the skin and wash with water after 20 minutes.
- oil is another good home remedy to clean the dark elbows and knees. Not only cleanses the skin but also softens. Heat a little and massage on the skin for 2-3 minutes before bedtime.
Treatment of dark spots especially on elbows and knees are easy with these home remedies. The treatment you sought for so long could only find in your kitchen.
This remedy is in
What are the home remedies for dark elbows and knees