Angina is acute chest pain that a person may experience due to insufficient and oxygen deficient blood flow to the heart may sound scary, but there treatments for angina that can be found inside your home.
natural treatments for angina
Treatments for angina do not have to be too expensive, or It does not have to be really complicated. Actually you can find remedies in your own home. Here are some home remedies for angina.
- Ginger is necessary to control the level of cholesterol and cure the disease. There are a lot of benefits we can get from ginger as preventing blood clots and protect blood vessels from damage.
- Garlic is used as a treatment for various heart diseases such as palpitations. This helps in preventing the accumulation of nano-plate and improves blood flow and oxygen to the heart.
- cayenne pepper is one of the most proven solutions for the treatment of various heart problems such as heart attack. Its anti-inflammatory nature provides relief in chest pain and improves the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the body.
- Lemon is also a wonderful in preventing angina remedy. This helps clean the blood vessels and reduces cholesterol levels.
- Onion is known for its medicinal properties for centuries. It is rich in many compounds that are essential for the health of our heart and keeps the disease at bay.
- Soy is a rich source of protein, dietary fiber, calcium, and are low in fat. It is a better alternative to high-fat dairy products. Studies show that aid in the prevention of cardiovascular disease, including angina
- Green tea is a natural antioxidant is also rich in minerals, carbohydrates and vitamins .; that helps regulate blood pressure, reduces pressure on the walls of arteries, and prevents sticking plates. This ensures adequate blood flow and therefore reduces the chest pain of angina caused by lack of oxygen-rich blood.
- carrot and celery juice are rich in iron and have a decent potassium content helps boost the immune system. This is an excellent detox drink that cleanses the blood; but also it strengthens the heart muscles, arterial valves, and alkalized the bloodstream.
- Grapes are rich in vitamin C and have anti-oxidant properties. This helps increase blood circulation, reduces inflammation and provides resistance chest. Oil
- Fish is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which plays an important role in maintaining good health. It has been shown that reduce angina attacks
There are many treatments for angina . Preventing at an early stage will actually help save your life and your money. If you feel your chest hurt, it is still best to consult doctors before taking their own treatment.
This remedy is in
What are some home treatments for angina