Some people strive to make your teeth whiter; no matter how many times a day brushing their teeth is still not bright white, but these DIY remedies teeth whitening can help in achieving the bright white teeth that target without going to expensive treatments.
6 Tooth whitening recipes found in the kitchen
You do not have to go to the dentist more to achieve pearl white teeth, as there are ways to acquire teeth whitening remedies right in the comfort of your own home. The following are some ways you can try to whiten teeth, and some could even be simply sitting in your own kitchen.
- paste of baking soda and lemon juice. This combination helps to remove plaque and stains from teeth; It also balances the pH level and unlock the calcium needed to whiten and strengthen teeth. Simply mix a small amount of baking soda and lemon juice to make a paste and use cotton or Q-tip to apply on your teeth.
- strawberry, salt and baking soda scrub. This solution is rich in vitamin C and malic acidthat helps break the plate and removes stains from teeth. Mix sea salt and baking soda to the strawberry puree and use to brush your teeth once a week.
- Hydrogen peroxide, coconut oil, and sodium bicarbonate. Combine peppermint essential oil, coconut oil and baking soda to make a slurry and add hydrogen peroxide just before brushing. Rub it on your teeth for at least 2 minutes and then rinse.
- turmeric powder and coconut oil is also a good combination whitening teeth , which has astringent, lauric, and medicinal properties which helps to have healthy gums and kill the bacteria. Make a paste by mixing turmeric powder, coconut oil, and sodium bicarbonate; brush your teeth using this paste.
- basil and orange peel mask is also a good combination, since cure bad breath and makes whiter teeth. Take basil leaves powder and dried orange peel, crush them together and make a fine paste. Apply this paste on the teeth. Leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with water afterwards.
- mint toothpaste is good for teeth whitening and also makes fresher breath. To prepare this toothpaste, you need baking soda, coconut oil, salt, bentonite clay, peppermint oil, pure stevia. First, the mixture of sodium bicarbonate and coconut oil. Make sure there are no lumps. Mix the other ingredients in it thoroughly and the pasta is ready. Keep it in an airtight container.
Establish a routine for using these teeth whitening remedies and stick to it, at all costs, to get the most out of them. As far as possible, avoid dark drinks such as soft drinks and coffee, as stains from teeth.
This remedy is in
What are good teeth whitening Remedies DIY