As we know that the black spots are very upset and does not look good on your face. People of any age can have pimples on your face. both black and white dots are quite similar with only a small difference. Both are known as comedones, which are a collection of oil or sebum which accumulates in the hair follicles. Blackheads are open pores, while whiteheads are closed pores. In this article, we will talk about the black spots, such as blackheads and removal tips and tricks. Blackheads occur most commonly on the face, especially on the nose and around the nose. However, some people have black spots on the shoulders, ears and back. The skin care is the best way to unclog pores.
Blackheads when excess sebum or oil produced at the base of the hair follicle. Blackheads occur due to hormonal changes, especially during puberty. Blackheads are a common symptom of acne is a skin condition in which the skin pores are blocked. Blackheads are also open comedo wherein the plug turns black as the fat or oil is oxidized. There are many products containing glycolic acid, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as these ingredients helps loosen dead skin cells and remove blackheads. There are also some home remedies and natural remedies to help you get rid of blackheads
Symptoms of pimples :.
- swelling in and around the skin
- swelling and infected nodules
- the skin healing
- the clogging of pores
- the Oily skin
- hormonal changes
- care wrong skin
- use of contraceptive pills
- using cosmetics grease
- exposure pollution, dirt and dust
the best remedies to get rid of blackheads:
1.) egg white mask to treat pimples
simple white mask is a mask that can be easily prepared at home quickly. The egg white helps close the pores of your skin and remove blackheads. The egg is less drying and very rich in nutrition, which works very well for pimples
Steps to use the egg white mask :.
- Break an egg and separate the white of the egg.
- first, wash your face and dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a thin layer of egg white on the skin.
- Now, place a strip of fabric on the thin layer and gently press.
- When the first layer is dried egg, then apply a second and a third layer.
- Let dry and then peel the layers of tissue.
- Wash your face properly because tighten the pores of the skin.
2.) Get rid of blackheads with lemon
lemon is one of the best home remedies to get rid of pimples fast. Lemon is an astringent essential that works very well for pimples and helps reduce the size of the pores of the skin
Steps to use lemon for blackheads Removal:.
- Take a lemon and extract juice from it.
- Wash your face and then apply the lemon juice on your face with cotton balls.
- Keep lemon juice overnight.
- After rising in the morning, wash your face with water and then apply moisturizer.
- If your skin is sensitive then apply lemon juice diluted with water.
3.) Sodium Bicarbonate to Treat Pimples Fast
Sodium bicarbonate is one of the best and most effective ingredients to eliminate pimples fast. Small granules of sodium bicarbonate work best as they will unclog pores
Steps to use baking soda to remove blackheads :.
- Take a little baking soda and water. Then mix well to form a thick paste.
- Massage this paste of baking soda in a circular motion on your face.
- Now, rinse your face with cold water properly.
- dry your face and then use a moisturizer.
- Be careful not to overuse baking soda, since it is high in pH which can dry the skin.
. 4) toothpaste to get rid of pimples fast
blackheads are formed when oil and dirt are deposited in the pores. Toothpaste works well to remove all impurities. Toothpaste helps dry the oil and reduces inflammation of acne
Steps to use toothpaste to prevent pimples :.
- After cleaning the face with warm water, apply a little toothpaste on clogged pores.
- Apply Colgate and do not use the type of gel toothpaste.
- Apply before bedtime and keep it overnight.
- Once the paste dries teeth, rub the toothpaste in a circular motion to remove blackheads.
- Now, wash your face with clean water for the best and most effective results.
5.) turmeric and mint to treat pimples quickly and naturally
turmeric and mint is one of the best natural remedies to get rid of blackheads naturally. Turmeric works well for minor burns and therefore the treatment of pimples fast. Turmeric is also used to treat infections of the skin and helps make your skin glow
steps to use turmeric and mint to remove blackheads naturally :.
- Combine 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder and 3 teaspoons mint juice.
- Now, apply this turmeric paste on your face and leave for 10 minutes.
- then wash the skin properly and use it daily to treat. shins
6.) oatmeal to treat pimples quickly and naturally
yogurt and oatmeal are an effective remedy for treatment of blackheads. Oatmeal and yogurt works best to keep your skin free of blackheads
Steps to use oatmeal and yogurt to remove blackheads :.
- Prepare a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon honey, yogurt, oatmeal and juice 4 tomatoes.
- Scrub this paste on the affected skin.
- After ten minutes, rinse with water.
- Repeat this remedy regularly to clear skin.
- can also be mixed rose water, plain yogurt, small amounts of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal to make a paste. Now, apply this paste to the face and leave for a few minutes. Then rinse with water.
7.) Green tea to get rid of blackheads naturally and Fast
Green tea is rich in antioxidants and help to reduce oil and skin irritation
Steps to use green tea to prevent pimples naturally :.
- Prepare a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of dry green tea leaves with a little water.
- Now, scrub the paste of green tea on the affected area for 2 to 3 minutes skin.
- this scrub helps deeply clean your oily skin and unclog pores.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Follow this remedy green tea a day to remove blackheads.
8.) cinnamon to get rid of blackheads naturally and fast
cinnamon is one of the best natural remedies for removal and treatment of blackheads.
How to use cinnamon to remove black Naturally points:
- Prepare a dough by combining 1 teaspoon each of lemon juice, cinnamon powder and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this cinnamon paste to his face and hold for 15 minutes. Then rinse with water.
- An alternative method, make a thick paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and honey. Apply this paste on the affected area of the skin and before bedtime. Leave it overnight and after getting up in the morning wash with normal water.
- For faster results, use any of these remedies for 10 days.
9.) Epsom salt to treat pimples quickly and naturally
Epsom salt is an effective and natural remedy for the removal of blackheads.
Steps to use Epsom salt to remove black Naturally points:
- Add 1 teaspoon Epsom salt and a few drops of iodine for a bit hot water until the salt dissolves properly. Allow the paste to cool.
- Now, apply this paste Epsom salt on the affected skin with cotton wool. Let the dry mixture.
- clean the face with a washcloth correctly.
- Repeat daily to prevent blackheads.
10). honey to get rid of pimples fast and naturally
Honey contains balancing quality is good for oily skin and blackheads. Honey is a natural remedy that helps hydrate and tighten the skin pores that give a light skin tone
Steps to use honey to remove blackheads naturally :.
- Take some pure honey and apply it to your face.
- Keep honey for ten minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- repeat this daily natural remedy for a few days
extra to get rid of blackheads
- not touch your face too much as the oil can be transferred from hands to the face.
- After treatment, use of cold water in the face to shrink pores.
- Keep your hair clean as fat hair can cover stains.
- use an oil free moisturizer daily.
- Wash your face every day with soap and cleaning products.
- to avoid using chemical treatments during washing to prevent blackheads.
- facial scrub is good for the skin. If you have sensitive skin, then do not use an exfoliant.
- Keep your nails clean as it will prevent bacteria and dirt from being transferred from hands to the face.