quiche is a blend of delicious flavors blended into each bite. The cake can be improvised in less than an hour and serves six to eight slices. It is perfect for breakfast or lunch family offers. You can even add spinach your quiche for additional health benefits.
Unfortunately, traditional quiche is not a great choice for those who prefer a diet free of gluten. But who says you have to be traditional quiche? This alternative potato crusted clearly alters the cake on a plate without gluten. Enjoy!
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 5 ounces fresh spinach
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- feta cheese to taste
- cheddar cheese to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Peel and mash the potatoes.
3. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Arrange the mixture into a mold and pat firmly to form crust.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, then lower the oven to 375 ° F.
6. Get a skillet and saute the onion, garlic and fresh spinach in 1 teaspoon olive oil.
7. Mix four eggs, milk and salt and pepper to taste.
8. spinach mixture is poured into pie crust, along with feta and mozzarella cheese to taste.
9. Pour the egg mixture.
10. Bake at 375 ° F for 50 minutes.
– Erin Wildermuth