This method is very beneficial because it significantly improves the quality of hair, restores pH balance, stimulates growth hair and makes the scalp healthy. Here’s how and how often to use .
Organic apple cider vinegar is great for both hair and scalp. clean hair, while giving you a great volume and shine. It also prevents hair loss. In addition, stroke reduces itching of the scalp and removes dandruff destroying bacteria and fungi locked in their hair follicles.
The alpha hydroxy acid found in ACV completely removes all traces of your favorite hair salon products. Rinse hair with organic ACV is a great way to get a great hair quality, natural pH balance, increased hair growth and a healthy scalp.
As already mentioned, the apple cider vinegar kills all germs and eliminates dandruff. It also stimulates blood circulation in small blood vessels. ACV has strong antifungal and antiviral properties and is a powerful tool against infections of the scalp.
THE ADVANTAGES OF ACV as a hair rinse
On the one hand, ACV restores the pH of the follicles, removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy hair growth. In addition, it relieves itching, heals dry, flaky scalp, dandruff and removes waste from products for hairdressers and gives healthy hair shine and volume.
Moreover, the apple cider vinegar stimulates the growth of healthy hair follicles because it cleans clogged caused by bacterial infection. These infections create layers of dandruff on the head, which can result in hair loss.
HOW TO USE FOR HAIR ACV different?
- wavy, thick or long hair :. Mix ½ cup apple cider vinegar with 1 quart of warm water
- straight hair, thin or short: Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of warm water
- chemically straightened or. treating hair :. Mix ½ cup apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of warm water
- curly or thick hair :. Mix 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 3 cups of hot water
How often should you use ACV as a hair rinse?
- wavy, thick and long hair -. Once in 2 weeks
- straight hair, thin or short -. Once a week
- Chemically treated hair stretched or -. Once a month
- curly or thick hair – once every 6 to 8 weeks