“I lost my angel .. error women swallowed a piece of poisonous and his tongue went to the point of suffocation plants. So, therefore, I want to prevent anyone owns this or similar plants as it can cost of living and also for others around him. “
This is a plant, but there are others with the same characteristics.
Those are also poisonous and should get rid of them.
“Dieffenbachia” is a very beautiful plants and people cope with joy in their homes or offices, decorated naturally surrounding the environment, but without knowing its effects are very harmful.
Honestly, we suggest that do not keep any of them in their places, or at least, if you leave your home, keep it away from children.
children can die from this plant in a minute, while adults for 15 minutes.
If you are really addicted to this floor and if you do not like to get him out of the room, keep a bar around it, so that no one be closer to the plants and benefit from its effects negative.
If your child touches the ground, you should not touch your eyes /; It can cause partial or permanent blindness. “