Eczema (atopic eczema) is a chronic skin disorder identified by inflammation skin epidermis resulting in skin rash and desquamation of the skin in different parts of the body.
Eczema most often runs in families and is caused by a hypersensitivity reaction to an allergen. Which is not contagious and there is no cure.Other symptoms include swelling, itching, blistering, cracking and bleeding of the affected skin.
Vinegar is a liquid consisted mainly of acetic acid and water produced by ethanol fermentation by acetic acid bacteria. Not only it used for cooking but also for industrial, medical, health and beauty. The use of vinegar as a natural cure for eczema not only relieve eczema outbreaks, but also help the body protect itself from future outbreaks.
Help vinegar to treat eczema?
vinegar contains natural properties that help control people believe eczema.Many spirit vinegar and apple cider vinegar (ACV) offer the best relief of eczema.
Always use ACV raw, organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized containing Mother. Vinegar has to appear dark and cloudy with sediment at the bottom of the bottle.
- All forms of vinegars contain immune stimulation capabilities, mineral salts, riboflavin, vitamin B1 and acetic acid, to treat eczema.
- vinegar relieves itching and dryness caused by eczema.
- Vinegar contains lactic, acetic, malic acid and containing antibacterial and antifungal properties that fight infections and skin dry skin, relieving inflammation, itching and dryness.
- Vinegar alkalized body and slows the growth of yeast that contributes to dandruff and eczema.
- Vinegar contains detoxifying elements that cleanse and detoxify the body and result in a clean and healthy skin.
- ACV contains a lot of essential vitamins and minerals, including pectin, beta-carotene, sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, sulfur and iron, which boost the immune system and help eczema of control.
- ACV has an antioxidant called beta-carotene, which improves the cell renewal process of the skin and skin health, providing relief of eczema.
- ACV contains high amounts of fiber prevents constipation and prevent dangerous accumulation of toxins that lead to skin disorders like eczema.
- ACV is rich in potassium, which relieves allergic effects. It also acts as a natural astringent that balances the pH levels of the skin, eczema treatment quickly.
How to use vinegar to treat eczema:
Follow these methods to effectively treat eczema.
1. diluted ACV
- Mix equal amount of ACV and water. (Note: For sensitive skin, dilute ¼ cup of ACV with 3 cups of water.)
- Apply to the affected area with a cotton ball.
- Repeat twice a day for best results.
- . Note: Alternatively poured into an empty spray bottle and spray the affected area
2. Bath ACV
This process restores skin moisture cells.This process and removes dead skin is ideal for sensitive skin or those with generalized eczema sores.
- Add 2 cups ofACV to heat the bath water.
- soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Repeat three times a week for best results.
- Note: Add 1/3 cup sunflower or safflower oil to the bath to treat dry skin spots
3. ACV liquid [
This process provides potassium lacking many eczema sufferers.
- Mix one tablespoon of ACV and 16 ounces of warm water.
- add a little honey, maple syrup, molasses or for flavor.
- Drink 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- Note :. Alternatively ACV add fresh fruit or vegetable juice instead of water
4. ACV with sodium bicarbonate
- Mix 2 tablespoons of ACV 1/4 teaspoon baking soda and 1/2 cup water.
- Once the fizzing stops drinking the liquid.
- Repeat regularly for best results.
- . Note: you can mix it with tea and honey
5. White vinegar for Eczema Dyshidrotic
Dyshidrotic Eczema is a form of eczema characterized the development of small blisters, itchy hands and feet, which become infected if not treated. A type of chronic dermatitis, the cause of this skin condition is unknown. Dyshidrotic vinegar is eczema effectively by relieving the associated itching, peeling and dryness.
- Add a cup of white vinegar to warm bath water.
- immerse the affected area for 40 minutes.
- Repeat twice a day for best results.
- Always dilute the vinegar before any application. Failure to do so can result in a burning sensation or itchy skin, throat or stomach. You can also ruin the tooth enamel.
- Avoid using harsh soaps, detergents, dyes and fragrances that irritate and cause outbreaks of eczema. Use mild detergents and soaps free of irritants.
- White vinegar is a natural fabric softener. Add 1/2 cup during the wash cycle clothing, but avoid mixing vinegar and bleach, as they produce toxic fumes.
- Vinegar is a drying agent, in order to use moisturizer after any of these methods.
- The consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, reduce stress, skin care, and that wear soft clothing, help with eczema and its symptoms.
- Always consult a doctor before consuming vinegar. Those who suffer from diabetes, chronic indigestion, heartburn or stomach ulcers or pregnant and nursing women should be especially careful. In addition, vinegar can interact with certain medications and insulin levels.
Have you tried any of these methods? Do you know of any other method to treat eczema? Share your experience with us!