Dandruff can be an embarrassing situation for many people. It is defined as dead skin cells that fall from the scalp in the form of white flakes. It is caused by dry skin, oily skin, diet or stress, using hair products high alkaline, etc. The main cause of dandruff is Malassezia, a yeast fungus that feeds as oils hair follicles. Do not worry, vinegar is very effective in treating the problem.
vinegar containing acetic acid and water obtained by fermentation of dilute alcoholic liquids. Using either white, red or ACV be effective in the treatment of dandruff, but this article methods discussed white vinegar.
yes Vinegar helps prevent dandruff?
Vinegar has many properties help treat dandruff problem.
- The content of acid in vinegar helps reduce the itching of the scalp and causes flaking fall drastically.
- The vinegar helps remove dead skin cells from the scalp that causes dandruff.
- Vinegar contains acetic acid which helps kill bacteria and fungus on the scalp.
- Vinegar is rich in potassium and enzymes that helps cure an itchy scalp and dandruff successfully.
- growth of bacteria and yeast like fungi is reduced by balancing the acid and base alkalizing the scalp.
- Vinegar helps give proper blood circulation which helps keep the scalp and hair healthy.
How to get rid of dandruff with vinegar:
vinegar can be used in many ways to treat dandruff. Some of the most effective methods are as follows.
- Pour a sufficient amount of vinegar on his hair while maintaining eyes closed.
- massage the scalp.
- let it dry for a few minutes and then wash the hair.
- Do not use a shampoo and conditioner heavy. Use citrus-based or oil-based shampoo tea tree.
- Repeating this vinegar to wash every day until dandruff disappears.
- You can add 3 drops of tea tree oil to vinegar rinse for effective results.
- Apply a cup of vinegar on your scalp with a cotton ball.
- massage for a few minutes.
- wrap a hot towel on the hair so the vinegar will have the opportunity to infiltrate the skin of the scalp.
- Let dry for about an hour and then wash off with warm water.
- Do not use after shampooing vinegar and repeat the process twice a week for at least a month.
2. Vinegar with banana
- a whole banana peel and add to 2 cups of vinegar and mix well.
- it as a fine paste and this applies to your hair.
- Massage gently for 5 -. 10 minutes
- Let stand for about 20 minutes to an hour before rinsing the hair completely.
- Continue this process every day for a week, then once a week.
3. vinegar with hot water
- Combine equal parts vinegar and warm water.
- Apply this diluted vinegar to your hair after shampooing.
- massage the scalp for best results.
- Allow to dry for a few minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Continue the process once a week.
4. Vinegar massage
- Apply 3 tablespoons vinegar to your scalp.
- massage gently for a few minutes and left for about 10 – 15 minutes
- rinse your hair with a mild shampoo followed by air and water.
5. The vinegar and tea tree oil Massage
tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic that helps cure dandruff so very effective.
- Add 3 tablespoons of vinegar to 3 drops of tea tree oil.
- Mix well and apply it to your scalp
- massage gently for a few minutes
- shampooing and water.
6. Rinse with vinegar
- Wash your hair with shampoo free mild SLS.
- Mix one part vinegar with 3 parts water.
- rinsing the hair with this mixture and left for 2 -. 3 minutes
- massage your hair gently and then wash it off.
- Rinse hair.
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Rinse your hair and scalp with vinegar and wear a shower cap for about 15 -. 20 minutes
- Rinse with tap water and repeat regularly for best results.
7. vinegar and chamomile tea
The tea will help reduce the smell of vinegar and makes your hair shiny and healthy.
- Add a tablespoon of white vinegar to 200 ml of chamomile tea.
- rinse your hair with it.
- left for 5 to 8 minutes and then wash with water
- Note: Do not add milk to tea
8. vinegar. rinse aspirin
- Add 3 tablets crushed aspirin to a cup of vinegar.
- Mix well and apply to wet hair after shampooing hair.
- let stand for 5 -. 10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly
- Continue with a mild conditioner. Rinse again.
- dry your hair properly.
9. The vinegar and water
- Take vinegar and water in the ratio of 1: 3.
- are Shake well and use this solution to wash your hair and rinse with water.
- or simply use the vinegar directly on the hair.
- Wrap hair in a towel and leave overnight.
- rinse your hair with shampoo as usual.
10. Spray the vinegar solution
- Take vinegar and water by 1 :. Ratio of 8
- mix well and place it in spray bottle
- wash your hair with a mild shampoo and hair dry naturally.
- Apply this diluted vinegar solution directly to the scalp with the spray bottle.
- Allow the vinegar solution to remain on the scalp overnight.
11. vinegar and beet juice
- Mix equal amounts of vinegar and beet juice
- Apply on the scalp.
- Let stand for about 15 minutes then rinse.
12. vinegar with lemon juice
- Take 2 teaspoons vinegar and add a teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mix well and apply on the scalp with a light massage.
- Repeat daily.
Follow these notes for best results.
- Do not be worried about the smell of vinegar, as this will go once the hair has dried.
- Vinegar is acidic in nature so can cause a burning sensation if it gets in your eyes. Try to close your eyes if you are using these treatments.
- Vinegar could alter the color of dyed hair.
Simply using vinegar will not solve the problem completely. Some changes in lifestyle can also make a difference, ie regular washing your hair, cutting stylish products for hair, a healthy diet, avoid stress, reduce exposure to sun in your hair, comb hair regularly twice a day, do not use hard shampoo and conditioners, etc.
Do you have any remedies for dandruff using any type of vinegar? Then share your experience with us.