Sodium bicarbonate can help address a number of domestic issues, inside and out. It is a natural deodorant and amphoteric in nature, which means that can act as an acid and a base for dissolving and neutralizing compounds.
is not toxic for use as an agent of green cleaning and has a number of outdoor applications.
Health uses of baking soda
1. Refresh your mouth. Put a teaspoon of baking soda in a half glass of water and then swish, spit and rinse.
2. facial exfoliant. Make a paste of 3 parts b. sodium 1 part water. Rubbing on the skin in a circular motion. Rinse clean.
3. Soothe your feet. Dissolve 3 tablespoons b. sodium in a bath of warm water. Soak your feet and gently scrub.
4. Relieve body odor. Use it as applying deodorant with a powder puff.
5. heartburn. Take a teaspoon of baking soda mixed with half a glass of water.
6. Clean the oven. Sprinkle baking soda with water and let stand overnight. In the morning, scrub and clean waste.
7. clean sponges. malodorous Soak sponges in 4 tablespoons b. sodium dissolved in 1 quart of warm water.
8. Polish silversmiths. Make a paste of baking soda with 3 parts baking soda and 1 part water. Rubbing on covered with a clean cloth or sponge and rinse thoroughly.
9. flowers last longer. Keep cut flowers fresh longer by adding a teaspoon water in the vase.
10. Refresh the refrigerator . B Put an open container. soda in the refrigerator to absorb odors.
11. Clean shoes. Make a paste of baking soda and water, apply to shoes, scrub with a sponge or cloth and wipe.
garden and garage
12. Rejuvenate vegetation. Mix one teaspoon b. sodium, 1/2 teaspoon clear ammonia and a teaspoon of Epsom salt in a gallon of water. Use about a quart of the solution in each rose bush size that has lost its luster.
13. Remove oil stains from garage floors. Moisten the area and go with b. soda and brush.
14. Deodorizing cars. Remove odors settled in car upholstery and carpet by sprinkling baking soda in cloth seats and carpets. Wait at least 15 minutes, and vacuum.
15. Sweeten tomatoes. b Sprinkle. sodium in the soil around your tomato plants to give them a sweeter taste.
16. Repel insects. Sprinkle baking soda over basement windows and under sinks to repel cockroaches and ants.
17. deodorize cutting boards. Sprinkle with cutting boards b. soda, scrub and rinse.
18. Remove insecticides. Fill the sink with water and mix in 1/4 cup of baking soda. Wash fruits and vegetables in water to remove pesticides safely.
19. Make fluffier tortillas. Making fluffy omelets by adding half a teaspoon of b. of soda for every three eggs used.
20. When boiling a chicken, add a teaspoon of baking soda to water. The feathers come off easier, and the meat will be clean and white.