A healthy and nutritious diet plays a vital role in maintaining the overall health of the body. Today people are opting for a vegetarian diet. For all non-vegetarians, we have this general misconception that fish chicken, meat and eggs provide basic nutrition that the body requires for growth and at the same time help in weight loss if taken in adequate quantity. But this is not always the case. Veg diet can also help in weight loss, while providing the basic nutrients required by the body. There are many unknown benefits of the diet of vegetables that should not be ignored.
Benefits of Veg
• Reduce cholesterol levels
• Reduce high blood pressure and hyper tension
• Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
• plays a vital role in weight loss
• consume fewer calories with a vegetarian diet.
• We also avoid saturated fats and unnecessary, while consuming a diet of vegetables.
How to go on a diet Veg?
If you are a hard core non-vegetarian, it will be difficult for you to be completely vegetarian. Start slowly. Start with a 5 or 7 – diet plan initially day and see the difference observed in your body. In order to start a vegetarian diet, starting with a healthy diet plan and keep that diet. It includes lots of protein, fiber, antioxidants and other essential vitamins in your diet vegetables.
Top 5 weight loss vegetarian foods
- dark green leafy vegetables: These are storehouse of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants, proteins and fibers. Green leafy vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, parsley, kale, etc. They contain fewer calories and reduce fat levels in our body.
- nuts and seeds: These are also store house of fiber, protein, vitamins, minerals. These include fatty acids, but the essential healthy fats. Nuts and seeds such as flaxseed, sesame seeds, almonds, walnuts, peanuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds not only keep our heart healthy and reduce cholesterol, but also strengthen bones and brain function. Nuts and seeds also contain rich amount of omega-3 fatty acids. These should be included in our vegetable diet, but in a limited amount.
- Products and soybeans: protein foods like fish and chicken are excluded on a diet of vegetables. Therefore, we must incorporate more dairy products, soy products and beans on a vegetarian diet because they contain a large amount of protein and other nutrients and soluble fibers that help process fats in our body. Soy products like soy, tofu, beans, beans, chickpeas, lentils, black beans etc. increase our metabolic rate, help reduce appetite and weight loss.
- Cereals and Grains: include whole wheat bread, muesli, brown rice, oatmeal, oat groats, barley vegetables in your diet. This type of grains and cereals have ample nutritional values. They are a great source of iron and zinc and energize our body.
- Fruits: Yes, of course you can not ignore the fruits. the best part of any diet is AnyDay. With fewer calories and huge amounts of fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients, the fruits are excellent for a weight loss diet. Fruits not only improve metabolism, but also reduce our levels of blood pressure, cholesterol levels and make our hearts healthy. To lose weight, always choose fruits containing rich water such as watermelon, melon, apple, papaya, orange, berries
Example Plan vegetarian diet to lose weight
A vegetarian diet should be well planned so that it provides all the nutrients that satisfy your hunger and at the same time do not increase your weight. You can start with the following vegetarian diet for weight loss. Options legumes, beans, vegetables should be changed from time to time.
- In the morning (on an empty stomach): Start the day with honey and lemon juice mixed with warm water. This is very effective in removing toxins inside our body.
- Breakfast: Brown bread, skim milk, wheat bran / corn oats / or buds or fruit salads. If you do not prefer an English breakfast, you can have Poha Vegetable / Upma / Idlis / Vegetable Daliya fruit + skimmed milk
- morning snack: A handful of almonds or walnuts + tea / coffee black / juice. This is useful when you are in the office and need a little break. This can satiate their hunger.
- Lunch :. chapati without oil, rice (preferably starch), salad, vegetable or vegetable curry, dal and curd
- evening snack: Buds / apple / cucumber / carrot / nuts / tea and biscuits Lite
- Cena: chapati without oil, rice (preferably starch) or brown rice, salad, boiled nutrela / soup soy, vegetables, dal and curd (see the amount consumed is lower than it has consumed at lunch)
- Before going to bed: a glass of warm skim milk. This can be avoided if you have already taken the milk at breakfast. You can just take off and go to bed.
And of course, do not forget to consume their daily 8 glasses of water. This is very important.
[ Do not miss: How to lose weight 8 Kgs 7 days ]
What is a serving of fruits and vegetables on a vegetarian diet?
• 1 apple, pear, fruit similarly sized orange or other
• 2 plums, kiwis or other fruit of similar size
• 1/2 of an avocado fruit or grape
• 1 cup cherries, grapes, berries or
• 1 large slice of melon or pineapple
• 3 tablespoons full of grains, vegetables, legumes or
• 3 tablespoons full salad fruit
• 1 tablespoon of nuts and raisins
• 1 salad bowl dessert
• 1 small glass of juice (150 ml)
• 1 small glass of skimmed milk
• 1 bowl dessert cereal
important nutrients for weight loss diet Veg
- Calcium: low fat or milk skimed, yogurt and cheese, fortified soy milk, cereals, leafy green vegetables, beans, almonds, peanut butter, etc.
- Hierro: The consumption of citrus fruit, orange juice, tomatoes increases the absorption of iron
- Proteins. Soy products, beans, whole grains, nuts and cocoa butter, milk products
- Vitamin B12. nutritional yeast, soy milk, ready to eat cereals
- Vitamin D: fortified soy milk, skimmed cow’s milk, orange juice and cereals ready to eat
Other important things to consider:
If you really want to lose weight and want to opt for a vegetarian diet, then remember the following things.
• Do not diet and stay hungry.
• Have small meals at frequent intervals
• Never skip breakfast.
• Walk, exercise or run at least 30 minutes.
• Eat 2 fruits and 2-3 servings of vegetables every day so that you get enough fiber
• Drink water and stay hydrated.
• Avoid junk foods, fried foods, sweets, bakery products.
opt for a vegetarian diet and lose weight. Be healthy, stay healthy !!!