poor Wi-Fi signal in your home these days can cause severe headaches. But fortunately this is a very simple solution.
In just seven steps with ordinary cans, glue, scissors and pocket knife, you can solve this problem once and for all.
1. Clean the can and take the ring of the can.
2. Cut the end of the can where there is no opening. To do this, use the cutter or knife adequate safety like.
3. Cut around the end with the opening almost all the way. Leave a little metal to hold together the party will be the base (see the white line in the illustration).
4. Cut along half of the can in a straight opposite the metal piece set the baseline.
5. Being careful, open the middle part metal folding until vaguely resembles the shape of a radar antenna.
6. Place the reinforcement Wi-Fi completed in your router. Place the antenna so that peeks through the opening
7. Glue the base of the can to the router with a small piece of poster tack or other suitable adhesive. It is time to evaluate the amount of your Wi-Fi is driven!