people have been increasingly aware of the incredible powers of folk remedies in recent times. A combination of castor oil-Baking soda is the perfect example of how useful it can be a popular remedy – this mixture can treat more than 20 diseases
castor oil has been praised as a great remedy for many diseases. Has a positive effect on circulation, so many people use it as a coating. To prepare, cold-pressed oil, castor oil, plastic fork, a towel, gauze and a bottle of hot water is needed. Clean the affected area with a mixture of baking soda first, then heat the oil in a pot area, soak the gauze on it and apply it on the skin. Cover with plastic coating and place the bottle with hot water at the top. Wrap it all up in the towel at the end and leave for an hour.
Repeat the treatment for 40 days and always hot castor oil before applying. Dr. William A. McGarey says castor oil can help treat diseases and conditions as written below.
- Used to treat cuts, bruises and burns.
- Put a layer of castor oil on your ankle during a tense night to speed the healing process.
- massage your stomach with castor oil to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- A mixture of sodium bicarbonate and castor oil can help remove dark spots on the skin.
- Put a drop of castor oil in his eyes before going to bed to cure cataracts.
- chronic coarseness and nodules on the vocal cords can be cured by applying a coating of castor oil in the neck.
- Castor oil pilonidal cysts can be removed effectively.
- to treat allergies, drink 5 drops of oil every day.
- rub some castor oil on your eyelids before going to bed to treat eye allergies.
- drink a couple of drops of castor oil every day to reduce your nicotine and alcohol addiction.
- massage the scalp with castor oil every day to stimulate hair growth.
- few drops of castor oil in the ears for better hearing.
- In order to remove the tinnitus, drink 6-8 drops of oil per day for 4 months.
- Apply castor oil coating on the back for a week to reduce back pain.
- coating Apply castor oil on your stomach to relieve diarrhea.
- Rub castor oil on the warts to remove them.
- Daily application of castor oil coating can relieve yeast infections in the feet.
- massage soles of the feet with a little castor oil to remove calcium deposits.
- Rubbing castor oil on your moles you will get rid of them in a month.
- The application of castor oil in the stomach can treat hyperactivity.
- Castor oil can successfully treat hepatitis.
- A mixture of castor oil and baking soda can treat skin cancer.
- Apply castor oil on bee stings for treatment and reduce swelling.
- coatings Apply castor oil on your stomach for 2 weeks to stop snoring.