Turmeric, a spice gold and an ingredient for natural skin care all that can be applied topically to get rid of many skin problems. Ayurveda in India, turmeric has an excellent location for the treatment of many skin problems with its amazing properties. Exhibits antibiotic, antiseptic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
have vitamin B6 that help new formations of skin cells and thus keeps the skin healthy. Vitamin C helps build collagen and maintain proper skin elasticity. potassium hydrates and moistures the skin and finally magnesium aging process slows down and brightens radiant skin.
Here we will know how turmeric is used to treat problems associated with some skin. Let’s take a look at the problems and solutions of turmeric.
Turmeric is very effective in regulating the production of sebum (an oily substance that produced by the sebaceous gland) to prevent excess oil on the skin. Sandalwood in this process acts as an astringent and orange juice is a rich source of vitamin C, which helps eliminate outbreaks or blemishes.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons of sandalwood powder and 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Mix well adding 3 tablespoons orange juice to make a thin paste.
- apply it on the skin, especially in the face like a mask and let it sit for about 10 – 15 Barrio
- then rinse with warm water and dry the skin.
- repeat the same process regularly to get rid of oily skin.
Turmeric, when mixed with egg white olive oil and exhibit a moisturizing and nourishing the skin mask for dry cleaning and damaged skin.
- Combine 1 egg white, 2 drops of olive oil, a pinch of turmeric, fresh lemon juice and rose water.
- is removed to make a fine paste and apply it on dry areas like face, neck, knees and elbows like a mask.
- let it dry for a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Continue applying this paste daily to get a skin hydrated and moisture.
Note: Moreover, prepare a mixture of turmeric with milk, oatmeal and honey to make a thin paste. Apply on face and neck as a mask and rinse off after it dries to get rid of dry skin and dull.
for cleaning skin pigmentation and tanning:
Turmeric with its impressive skin whitening, skin smooth and antiseptic properties help clean the tanning and pigmentation.
- Mix fresh lemon juice 1 -. 2 tablespoons turmeric powder to be a fine paste
- apply it on the affected areas of the skin and leave for 20 -. 30 minutes
- rinse with water and dry the skin gently.
- repeat it regularly to get relief from skin pigmentation and tanning.
- Or use cucumber juice instead of lemon juice and follow the same process.
- Alternately, mix 1 teaspoon brown sugar and tomato juice, 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric and some hot green tea. Apply to the skin for 10 -. 15 minutes exfoliate the skin to get rid of dark skin hyperpigmentation
Turmeric as night cream:
Turmeric helps to clear blemishes, scars, prevents the signs of aging and brightens the skin to glow with an even tone. Milk (yoghurt) helps the skin moisture with squeezing. Therefore, this night cream is very effective in treating skin problems and make your skin look younger and beautiful.
- Mix turmeric powder with milk (or yogurt) to make a thin paste.
- apply in the face like a mask at night before bed.
- Leave overnight and rinse the next morning with a light cleaner.
- repeat twice a week to get a skin young and healthy.
. Note: Moreover, applying a mixture prepared by adding a pinch of turmeric to moisturizer, cleansing in the morning
for the treatment of certain skin conditions:
Turmeric is very effective in treating certain skin diseases such as poison ivy, psoriasis, eczema and they are quite itching and pain. Turmeric has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help get rid of redness, pain and infection.
- Mix turmeric (Curcuma prefer Kasturi) milk to make a thin paste.
- apply to the skin where it is suffering from the problem.
- massage gently and let sit for a few minutes.
- Rinse with warm water to soften the skin and reduce redness and inflammation.
- Regular application will definitely help you get relief from these skin problems.
For brighter or shiny skin
Turmeric has potassium, magnesium and other essential nutrients that help give the best light to the skin and provides a uniform skin tone. Milk soothes and nourishes the skin with exfoliates the skin to remove dead cells. Honey softens the skin and clean the scars to lighten the skin.
- cleanse your face and neck with a soft cloth to remove all dirt and makeup cleanser.
- Rinse with warm water to open the pores and dry it.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder 1 teaspoon of milk and honey to make it a fine paste.
- apply it on the face and neck as a mask and leave it for a few minutes to dry.
- Rinse with cool water and a mild facial cleanser.
- repeat it regularly to get rid of dark tone and uneven skin.
- Or apply a mixture prepared by mixing 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour, 1 teaspoon turmeric, a few drops of lemon juice and enough milk to clean face and neck for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water followed by cold water to enjoy a flawless skin.
- Alternately, mix 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon honey to make a paste. Apply on face and rinse after drying for radiant skin.
for smooth skin:
to get rid of rough skin on the face that is caused due to blemishes and scars, turmeric helps a lot to nourish the skin, moisturizes and provides a smooth skin.
- slightly heat a little raw honey and add turmeric and milk in it.
- Shake well and apply on face and neck as a mask.
- let it sit for a few minutes and rinse with water.
- Regular application will help you get a smooth and shiny skin.
Note: Or add some chickpea flour, a pinch of turmeric and yogurt. Apply on skin and rinse.
To remove dead cells
Dead cells make you look dull and old, as it hides the natural beauty. Therefore, to get rid of these dead cells, turmeric work hard and gives natural beauty hidden to make bright and unblemished skin.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of chickpea flour and 1/4 teaspoon turmeric in a bowl
- Mix well by adding water to make a thin paste.
- apply to the skin and rub gently while taking her bath.
- do the same process regularly to get rid of dead cells and other skin blemishes.
. Note: To deep clean pores, exfoliate your skin with a mixture of turmeric and honey regularly
Tips and Precautions:
- Be sure to use organic turmeric instead of a normal to grab the best results.
- Turmeric may cause an allergic reaction in some people. Therefore, it is advisable to do some patch test before using it for the treatment of these skin problems.
- Include turmeric in your daily diet as in sauces, salad dressings, soups, mix it with warm milk and drink to boost your immune system and detoxify the skin and body.
- drink more water, remove makeup before bed, take proper care of your skin, avoid using harsh cosmetic creams, etc. It should be done regularly to get relief from skin problems.
- Make sure you can not expect results overnight, as turmeric is a natural ingredient that gives positive results in the long term.
Try these masks regularly at home and share your experience with us.