Boils or skin abscesses are an infection caused by the release of toxins in the skin. Appear as round, pus-filled, red, hard and painful lumps on the skin. It can be caused by MRSA or staph bacteria that enter the body through cuts, wounds or insect bites and comes through the hair follicles or sweat glands. People with a weak immune system, poor hygiene, diabetes and blood disorders are more prone to this problem.
Antibiotics can cause side effects, so the best course of action is to use a home remedy. Turmeric is one among the natural remedies is best, time-tested, easy to get and very effective in treating this problem.
How does turmeric help treat boils?
- has natural anti -. Inflammatory and blood purification to cure pain and itching
- has an anti -. Bacterial property that fights against bacteria
- acts as an antioxidant that scavenges free radicals in the skin which in turn removes toxins from the body.
- Regular use of this herb boost the immune system reinforcing the fight against bacteria.
- boils may be caused due to the reduction of the blood, heart disease and problems of the arteries. The use of turmeric these problems is erased.
- present Curcumin is a natural ingredient in turmeric, which cures skin abscesses in internal fighting bacteria.
- is germicidal and detoxifier that deals with the root cause of boils and prevent its recurrence, if used regularly in small amounts.
Applying turmeric or boils:
For best results, try these methods are explained below.
1. Turmeric root
This process makes mature enough to burst is reduced, and then deletes the pus boils dry to prevent infection. It is used to treat boils all over the skin including cysts.
- filling a turmeric root in hot water for 15 to 20 minutes to soften
- rubbed into a thick stone adding a little water..
- Apply to the affected skin.
- let it sit for 20 -. 30 minutes and rinse with water
- Or make a paste by mixing turmeric powder with water (or milk) and apply over boils, cover with gauze for a few minutes (or overnight) and rinse with warm water when dried.
- Or just roast / burn dried turmeric and dissolve the ashes in 1 cup of water and applied to the affected skin.
- Apply twice a day for a week and then continue twice a week.
2. Turmeric milk
This process helps to treat boils all over his body, MRSA infection and cysts.
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of milk.
- Boil for a few minutes and drink 2 -. 3 times a day for a week
- Drink preferably with a meal or on an empty stomach.
- . Note: Water can be used instead of milk
- You can use 1 teaspoon grated fresh turmeric and 1/2 cup of warm water. Follow the above process
3. Turmeric ginger
Both have anti-inflammatory properties that help cure boils effectively.
- Cut a 1-inch piece fresh ginger and turmeric root slices and mix.
- Apply this paste on boils and leave for a few minutes or until dry.
- rinse with water and dry.
- Apply regularly for once or twice daily.
- Blend equal amounts of turmeric powder and ginger powder with water to make a paste.
- is applied to boils. Secure it with a clean cloth or bandage.
- Wipe gently after a few hours and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat regularly.
4. Turmeric Compressing
- Mix 2 crushed garlic cloves, 1/2 teaspoon of activated carbon and 1 teaspoon turmeric 1 cup water.
- heat for a few minutes and put gauze pads in it.
- Apply boils and secure with tape.
- let it sit for a few hours and remove the pads.
- Apply regularly.
5. turmeric with curd
- Mix turmeric powder, curd and a little water together.
- stir well to make a fine paste.
- Apply boils and its surroundings.
- This is most effective if applied before a bath / shower.
- Let dry completely.
- Wash with warm water and mild soap and dry.
- Repeat daily.
6. Turmeric with basil leaves
This process will cure blisters on the skin, especially on the buttocks.
- Blend a handful of fresh basil leaves, adding a little water.
- extract the juice and add turmeric powder and stir.
- Apply this paste on boils and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Repeat 3-4 times a day. To relieve boils along with the pain and irritation
7. Turmeric milk, cream and vinegar
Turmeric contains an antibacterial property that kills bacteria, cream calm the skin irritation and vinegar balances the pH levels in the body.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, cream and vinegar.
- spread this paste on boils and wait a few minutes to dry.
- Rinse with water and repeat. 3 – 4 times a day for a few days
- The use of apple cider vinegar instead of regular vinegar.
8. Turmeric with tea tree oil
This process helps treat pain, itching and other discomfort caused by boils.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- spread this thick paste on the infected areas.
- Cover with a bandage and leave for a few hours or overnight.
- When boiling is opened, a paste of turmeric Neosporin and applied.
- Leave for a few hours to get quick relief.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and micota powder and a few drops of tea tree oil.
- Let stand a few minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat three times a day
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, a few drops of oil tea tree and a tablespoon of Epsom salt.
- Apply abscess at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, Epsom salt and distilled water.
- extends over a piece of cheesecloth or fine cotton.
- Apply directly before going to bed, cloth cover with plastic wrap.
- leave overnight then rinse.
- Repeat regularly to make the abscess come to the head and drain quickly.
9. Turmeric with sesame oil and water
- Heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil in 5 tablespoons of water for a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and mix a little black pepper powder 1 tsp turmeric powder and drink.
- The boiling increase its size at first and then broken by itself.
- or coconut oil instead of using sesame oil and milk or cream instead of water.
- repeat the same process regularly.
10. Turmeric with oregano oil, colloidal silver and vitamin D3
- Mix 2 teaspoons turmeric powder and coconut oil, 10 drops each of tea tree oil, colloidal silver and oregano oil, one capsule (open) each acidophilus, 2000 IU vitamin D3.
- Apply on the infected skin and let dry.
- wash with warm water and then with cold water.
- The skin is dry and reapply this mixture regularly.
11. turmeric paste with coconut oil and pepper
- Mix 3 tablespoons oil hot coconut, 2 tablespoons turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt, 1/2 lemon juice (fresh) and of course a lot of pepper.
- Apply on the infected skin and leave for up to a few hours.
- wash with warm water and dry the skin.
- follow this process regularly to cure the problem.
- You can also add 1 teaspoon of turmeric, a pinch of black pepper powder, 2 tablespoons oil, melted coconut , half a cup each of milk and hot water. Shake well and drink this mixture once a day.
12. Turmeric comfrey
- Blend turmeric, fresh comfrey and a little olive oil.
- Apply to the affected area and covered with a gauze bandage or skin.
- let stand for a few minutes / hours.
- Rinse with warm water and reapply regularly.
13. Turmeric with almond oil and honey
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon almond oil and a few drops of honey to it reaches the consistency of peanut butter.
- Dilute and consume.
- consumption for 3 -. 5 days
- Or add equal amounts of honey and turmeric to make a paste. Spread directly on boils and wash with water after 20 -. 30 minutes
14. turmeric tea
- Boil 4 cups water in a pot and add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- mix well and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Lower heat and add 1 cup milk and 2 tablespoons of almond oil.
- fire and drink is quenched by the addition of a natural sweetener, if necessary.
- Mix 2 tablespoons turmeric, a pinch of black pepper, juice of 1/2 lemon and 1 teaspoon oil coconut in 8 ounces of warm water.
- Stir all ingredients and let stand for a few minutes before drinking this tea.
- consume this tea regularly turmeric for healing is reduced from the inside out.
15. turmeric poultice with honey
This process is effective in treating boils developed which are preparing to explode.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, honey and some water to make a thick paste.
- heated slightly to remove moisture.
- spread soft cloth and apply over boils.
- secure with a bandage and let stand overnight.
- The boil will burst in the morning and start to leave.
- Clean the area carefully and repeat a few nights.
- Or mix a pinch of turmeric powder 1 teaspoon honey and eat once a day to get rid of boils especially in the armpit boils.
16. Turmeric with castor oil
Both turmeric and castor oil have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that eradicate the infection causing abscesses.
- Mix a few drops of castor oil 1 teaspoon turmeric to make thick paste.
- Apply on the infected skin and let it sit for about 30 – 45 minutes to dry
- Rinse with warm water.
- follow the same process once a day for a few days.
- This process is effective in the treatment of boils on the nose. Apply the paste with a cotton swab.
17. Turmeric with Aloe Vera
Aloe vera helps fight infection and promotes rapid healing. It is very effective in treating boils, Anthrax and MRSA infection.
- cut a piece of aloe vera gel and extract.
- add enough of turmeric powder and mix thoroughly, then apply abscess.
- Cover with a soft cloth or bandage.
- Let stand overnight and the next morning wash with cold water.
- Continue this process at least a week.
18. Turmeric with oatmeal and baking soda
- Mix 2 tablespoons instant oatmeal, 1 tablespoon turmeric and 1 teaspoon salt and baking soda sodium.
- Add warm water to form a paste.
- extended on the infected skin and leave for 10-15 minutes before washing with warm water.
- follow the same process regularly.
- . Note: can be prepared by mixing oatmeal without
19. turmeric poultice with baking soda and coconut oil
- Mix 2 teaspoons turmeric powder, baking soda and coconut oil and 15 drops of tea tree oil.
- Take a hot bath on the surface and dry the skin with a towel.
- Apply this paste as a poultice directly on the abscess and extends over the entire area.
- Cover with cheesecloth and let stand overnight.
- Disposing chiffon next morning and wash with warm water.
- Repeat the application regularly.
20. Turmeric with Neem leaves
margosa or Indian lilac has antibacterial and antiseptic properties that fight bacteria that cause skin abscesses.
- Grind a handful of leaves of Indian lilac and add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Shake well and apply this paste on the infected skin.
- Leave on for 30 to 45 minutes and wash with cold water
- follow the same process regularly..
21. Turmeric with olive oil and onions
This process is especially used for treating vaginal boils or blisters in English.
- Mix small amounts of turmeric powder, olive oil, wheat flour and chopped onions.
- Apply this paste on boils vaginal and let it sit for a few minutes before washing with water.
- repeat the same process regularly.
22. Turmeric with garlic cloves
Both have an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory property which prevents boils along with the pain and inflammation.
- Mix 1 teaspoon each garlic cloves and turmeric powder.
- Apply this paste on the infected skin boil and leave for 10 -. 20 minutes
- wash with tap water and dry skin.
- Follow this process 2 to 3 times a day
turmeric paste 23.
- Add 1/2 cup turmeric powder. 1 cup water in a small saucepan.
- place it in the heat and stirring, bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Let the mixture simmer until it thickens.
- turn off the heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- store the dough in an airtight container and put it in the refrigerator.
- Apply to the affected area and leave for 30 skin -. 45 minutes
- wash with water and dry.
- This process has to be followed regularly.
24. Turmeric Salve
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Stir well and add 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/3 teaspoon sea salt.
- Apply this on the infected skin as an ointment.
- applied wrap with plastic wrap followed by a bandage or cloth area.
- Let stand for 2 days to dry.
- wash with warm water and tap dry skin.
- continues regularly to get relief.
- You can mix turmeric, beeswax and olive oil and apply this ointment for boils.
Tips and Precautions:
- Include turmeric in your daily diet as in stir-fries, curries, broths, soups, rice, etc.
- not exceed 1 to 2 teaspoons, three times a day
- Turmeric can stain skin and clothing.. Therefore, old clothes out while boiling is applied.
- Regular consumption of high doses of turmeric can lead to dehydration and constipation. Therefore, drink plenty of water.
- add some curd to turmeric to prevent dry skin.
- If you do not like the taste of turmeric, can take turmeric capsules, 400-600 mg once daily
- Never squeeze or pop a boil, as the infection spreads and. cause blood poisoning and cellulite.
- Turmeric can thin the blood, so avoid eating turmeric if you are taking blood-thinning medications. Also, people who suffer from congestive heart failure, gallstones, biliary colic or acute toxic liver disorders, obstructive jaundice and those taking anticoagulant medication.
- mild stomach disorders, nausea, indigestion, dizziness, etc. are reported as minimal side effects of taking turmeric in the long run.
- To increase the absorption of curcumin, turmeric combined with good fats (like coconut oil, olive oil, flaxseed oil, sesame oil or almond oil) and black ground pepper.
- Before and after applying any method of turmeric, be sure to wash with warm water and mild antibacterial soap.
- You can also use turmeric oil before going to bed and after taking bath.
- Apart from following methods turmeric, stay hydrated, eat a nutritious diet, and exercise regularly.
- Be sure to consult your doctor for diagnosis and immediate treatment if you do not find any relief from boils after using these methods turmeric for 7 -. 10 days
Do you of any other remedy that worked for you know? Do not forget to share your experience in the comment box.