Are you frustrated that no matter all the attention you give your legs, veins continue to worsen ?
had the exact same frustration not long ago. My biggest fear was not to find a solution and end with legs so badly when he is older than I could not use them! Our legs are an important part of our body.
So I wondered: how really knows pain relief yourself? And how the formation of varicose veins and spider veins be prevented?
venous disease can have multiple contributing factors. From the positions of the body to the emotions, many things that affect circulation. But all factors can be divided into two steps. Follow these two steps and not just get rid of varicose veins, but also get your legs healthy for the rest of your life appearance.
- Inactivity or standing for a long time
- The hormonal imbalance.
Fortunately, they can be cured with effective natural remedies you can do at home.
Treatment with food:
Vitamin E improves circulation and prevents blood clots; you can find it on sunflower seeds, almonds and hazelnuts, and green leafy vegetables like spinach, chard, kale or
- Foods rich in fiber :. 30-40 g of fiber per day can help with constipation, which puts pressure on the veins
- seed chia and flax seeds: rich in fiber and omega3
- pepper cayenne: rich in capsaicin, an active component that improves circulation
- Berries, especially blueberries and raspberries. high content of flavonoids that makes stronger and more elastic
What foods can cause varicose veins:
- Sugar: inflammation causing and weight gain
- fats trans: they cause inflammation and poor circulation
- Alcohol: swelling, and dehydration
- processed and refined foods: With processing and refining, food loses its nutritional value increases toxins from the body, worsening spider veins
- Caffeine. dehydrates your body, which is very bad for the circulation and varicose veins
the top five natural remedies for varicose veins:
- grape seed extract :. 200 gr of grape seed extract a day can make more elastic veins, with stronger walls
- Vitamin E:. 400 IU of vitamin E per day, it can be a natural anticoagulant
- Horse chestnut (100 mg daily) reduces swelling, strengthens the veins
- cranberry: cranberry 160 mg, twice a day, can improve circulation
- Butcher`s broom ( 200 mg daily) reduces inflammation veins`
Another remedy for varicose veins is witch hazel and apple cider vinegar. topically put in a mixture of these two ingredients and the appearance of spider veins decrease
in addition, essential oils can help with varicose veins. Rubbing five drops of cypress essential oil on the problematic parts, twice a day, can increase circulation significantly.