Belly fat is a major problem for anyone who wants to lose weight or to have a strong look and sculpted by his abs. Many people find it easy to lose excess fat from other parts of the body and is extremely difficult to remove belly fat once it is deposited. sedentary lifestyle, junk food diet, stressful work all contribute to the increase in waist size of a person. The larger the size of the abdomen is greater health risk. People with belly fat are prone to cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hypertension, etc.
health risks of belly fat Having
If you want to avoid the risks of belly fat and want to have a body fit and healthy you need to have a proper diet, adequate rest and proper exercise. Yoga is a very effective form of exercise that helps people to relax your body and for flexibility in your body. The practice of yoga asanas specific helps reduce belly fat and get stronger abdominal muscles you seek. People with belly are more prone to back injuries as well. You can avoid many health risks with the help of yoga asanas to reduce belly fat. It has been found that yoga asanas directed to the core or abdominal area are more effective in removing abdominal fat than crunches. Having belly fat will affect the overall appearance of the person and this can affect the confidence of the person. Whether you want to reduce belly fat for health reasons or for achieving a better looking body, you can choose different yoga asanas to reduce belly fat. These are some of the top yoga asanas to achieve flat belly looking. Both men and women can practice these yoga asanas to achieve the desired result.
Starting Yoga for flat stomach
If you are new to yoga not go too hard at the beginning. Start with simple yoga poses exercise and move on to more complex ones. Avoid running or make any sudden movements while doing the asanas. It is best to start your yoga practice with the help of a coach, however the following asanas are easy to understand and practice. You will be able to control your body and mind in a better way when you start to practice the asanas, as well as being able to reduce fat deposits in the belly.
Best asanas to reduce belly fat
Tadasana is one of the simple warm pose in yoga. This makes your body ready for the other yoga postures by improving blood circulation. The steps in this asana are as follows
- Stand with your feet together. Make sure the toes are in contact with each other. Stand up, keeping your spine straight. Place your hands close to the body on both sides with palms facing the body.
- Extends palms forward and keep them joined
- inhaling deeply, raise your hands with palms joined together above the head. Try to stretch your hands as you can.
- Now lift your ankles and stand on tiptoe. Your eyes should be facing up, toward the ceiling. If you feel standing on toes is difficult for you, keep your feet flat on the floor.
- Keep your body in this position for 20 to 30 seconds. You can breathe normally for this position.
- After 20 seconds inhale deeply and exhale slowly start. During exhalation relax and put your feet to the floor and bring your hands down.
In the beginning repeat the position for at least 10 times, gradually increasing the count when the body gets adjusted. Before attempting to repeat always rest for 10 seconds.
2. Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
Surya Namaskar includes a cycle of 12 yoga exercises. Each position in Surya Namaskar yoga has a special impact on the body. The sections and curves make strong muscles and keep your body in shape. Deep breathing helps bring a good level of oxygen in the body and helps in detoxification and burning fat deposits in the body. The curves also helps improve the digestive power and strengthening the abdominal muscles. Get the maximum benefit from this asana yoga and practiced daily in the morning before the sun. Surya Namaskar steps are as follows.
Step 1: Pranamasan (prayer pose)
Stand facing the sun in an upright posture, with joined palms together near your chest like doing a namaskar. Keep your feet together and breathe normally.
Step 2: To Uttanasana (raised arm Pose)
breathe deeply and lift your hands up, bend your body back in an arched position with the face pointing skyward.
Step 3: Pada Hastasana (Hand Foot Pose)
Exhale and bring the body from the arched position to bend forward until his head reaches his knee. Bring your hands on the floor and keep them flat on both sides of the feet.
Step 4: Ashwa-Sanchalan Asana (Posture equestrian)
Now inhale and stretch the left leg back and leg balance on the toes. The heels will rise up and left knee touch the ground. Bend your right leg and should touch his chest. Lift your head to the sky and keep your arms on either side of the right leg with your palms facing the floor.
Step 5: Parvatasana (Mountain Pose)
Exhale and with the palms pushing the floor stretch your right leg back words to be parallel with the left leg. His toes and hands touching the ground and hips should be raised. Keep your head down.
Step 6: Ashtanga Namaskar (Salute with eight pieces)
Inhale and lower your hips to the previous position. Now rest your chin and chest on the floor and lift your hips a little. Now the eight parts of the body touching the ground. They are: chest, chin, two hands, two knees and feet
Step 7: Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Exhale and lift chest off the floor and arch your back , keeping your arms bent at the elbow. Head bent back and position facing the sky.
Step 8 Parvatasana
Exhale and repeat the movement in step 5.
Step 9: Ashwa Sanchaln- Asana
Inhale and repeat step, keeping your right leg back.
Step 10: Pada Hastasana
Exhale and repeat step 3
Step 11: To Uttanansana
Inhale and perform the movement in step 2
Step 12: Pranamasan
Keep your feet together and bring back hands in Namaskar position breathe normally.
The steps are now repeated with the other leg in steps 4 to 9. Therefore, to complete a round of Suryanamaskar to do 24 steps of yoga. It is ideal to carry 12 rounds for best results. However, it is necessary to start with 5-5 rounds and round gradually increase over time. Drink water between repetitions if needed and relax for about 15 seconds between each round.
3. Pada Hasthasana (standing forward bend, or hand to Pose feet)
This is a complete exercise for the abdominal muscles. When your body leans forward in this position, the abdomen it helps tone muscles of the abdomen compresses. This is especially powerful in removing belly fat.
- First, you have to be in Tadasana with the hands close to your body and feet together.
- keep the spine erect
- inhale deeply and lift your hands up
- Slowly lean forward exhaling so that your body will be parallel to the ground, bend completely until your head touches the knees.
- Try to touch the floor with your palms facing the floor. Make sure not to bend the knees. Beginners can start with touching your ankles and feet.
- Hold your breath and stick your belly in. Try to stay in this position for one minute
- exhale and slowly lift the body back to the original position.
is necessary to repeat this asana for 10 times, remember to take an interval of 10 seconds between repetitions.
4. Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
This is a Hatha yoga pose taken from, which helps stimulate the solar plexus center of the body. In addition to providing reducing belly fat and toning the muscles, this position helps stretch the hamstrings, hips and thighs. This is a good yoga posture for people suffering from digestive disorders.
- Sit upright on the floor with your legs bent, one over the other as in Padmasana.
- Extend legs in the front. Your toes should be pointing toward the ceiling.
- Inhale deeply and raise your hands above your head, without bending your elbows.
- Exhaling, bend forward from the hips and bring hands down to touch your toes. Your head should be bent to touch your knees. Beginners may not be able to touch the toes at first, to try to touch your ankles or thighs instead.
- Upon reaching the toes, trying to separate the toes toward you so that you will experience a stretch in the hamstrings.
- Breathing and keep getting into the abdomen, continue in the position for about a minute initially. Gradually increase the time of five minutes.
- Slowly bring the body up, exhale and return to the original position Padmasana or sitting.
For the best result, it is necessary to repeat the asana at least 25 times. Start with 10 repetitions and gradually increase the number. Beginners can also try the simple version called the “Ardha Paschimottasana”. The steps are as stated above, and the difference is that you have to stretch one leg at a time.
5. Pavanamuktasana (Wind Relieving Pose)
This approach is very effective in preventing and relieving constipation and indigestion problems. In this position, knees are putting pressure on the abdomen, which triggers fat burning zone. You need to stay in the position for at least one minute to get the maximum benefit for reducing belly fat.
- lie on your back with your arms close to your body positioned on each side.
- Bend your knees and keep your feet together on the floor.
- Take a deep breath. As you exhale slowly bring your knees bent toward chest. Her thighs are applying pressure on the abdomen. Take your knees with your hands to hold it in position.
- Inhale and exhale slowly lift your head and bring your chin close to your knees.
- Remain in this position for about a minute. Breathe deeply
- exhale slowly and allow the head rests on the floor. Release your knees and keep your feet on the ground. Bring hands down and keep it on the side of the body.
- Let your body relax in Savasana.
To reduce belly fat is necessary to repeat the position for at least 10 times. Take 15-second intervals between repetitions. Beginners can practice the above pose with one leg at first.
6. naukasana ( boat pose)
If the practice of this yoga posture on a regular basis, then you can be sure to enjoy a flatter stomach in due time. It is necessary to maintain this position for about a minute or so to aid in proper contraction of the abdominal muscles. It is a perfect asana that will help to tone the abdominal muscles and enjoy ab plane.
- lie on your back on the yoga mat with your toes toward the ceiling. Your palms must be resting on the ground on both sides of your body.
- Take a deep breath inside. You should now lift the head, chest and legs off the ground and to do this you have to exhale.
- Stretch your arms to your legs so they are parallel to the floor. Keep your fingers also stretch out like toes.
- You need to look at your feet and hold this position for about 30 seconds at the beginning. You contraction of the abdominal muscles will feel. You can breathe normally in this position.
- Once you are familiar with this attitude can extend the duration of 60 seconds or even more. You now need to relax and slowly return to the original position after inhaling and exhaling deeply.
you need to start with 5 repetitions of this asana initially and gradually build up to 30 times. You can take a second break of 15 to 20 after each repetition.
7. Ushtrasana (Camel Pose)
The camel is a counter to the boat pose. You have to touch the ankles stretching back in this position and this will help ease muscle toning abs. The tension that is experienced in the body after the naukasana can be alleviated with a good stretch back in this ushtrasana.
- Vajrasana sit in position and slowly lift your body weight from knees so that his weight rests on the knees.
- The heels should be at right angles to the ground.
- After inhale and exhale deeply once or twice, you should bend your back toward your feet. Take your hands behind your body and try to keep the ankles of feet, one hand after the other.
- Now take your head well back until a stretch occurs in her womb.
- Keep in this position for about 20 to 30 seconds at the beginning and then try to keep this position for a minute or more. You should breathe normally in this position.
- Now exhale deeply and relax slowly and then return to the Vajrasana position.
8. marjariasana (Cat Pose Cow Pose or cat)
This is another easy asana to help you melt the fat in the abdominal area forcing muscles abs contract. Not only help to reduce the size of your belly, but also help improve the flexibility of the spine.
- From the Vajrasana position, it is necessary to increase so that your body is parallel to your yoga mat and your body weight rests on the palms and knees.
- Make sure your knees are below your hips and your palms on the shoulder in this pose. The knees must be spaced a little so your body weight is evenly distributed on both knees. Maintain a straight head pose.
- After a deep breath, raise your head so that your body now takes a concave structure. For this, it is necessary to push back down while lifting the head.
- Ensure that expand your abdominal area as mush as possible. Hold your breath and maintain this position for about 30 seconds.
- Now exhale deeply and start lowering the head and this time back to arch upward. It is necessary to harden the buttocks and abdomen firmly to experiencing contraction of the abdominal muscles. The position of the head should be now in his hands.
- take a deep breath and hold this position for 20 to 30 seconds at the beginning and gradually work up to 60 seconds.
- Now exhale slowly return to the Vajrasana ad position and relax for 15 seconds before repeating the next series.
You need to work in this position for 10 times at first and then gradually build up to 30 times in one day. Take a break of 15 seconds between each repetition.Additional Tags for this post:
bold sky new itams in malayalam | tamilbold sky | white discharge in women in kannada boldsky |