We all have yeast, microorganisms present in our bodies, but in smaller amounts. Sometimes, due to certain medical conditions and even because of certain medications, such as antibiotics, yeast in our body to grow to such a level that leads to infection, especially in the warm, moist areas of the body. This is known as yeast infection whose medical name is candidiasis. By now you know that is the result of overgrowth of a type of yeast. This yeast known as Candida (Candida albicans.) Therefore, mouth, throat, skin under the arms, skin folds such as those under the breasts or inside the elbow or knee and areas most commonly genital area can easily get yeast infection. They are, however, different with individual names. For example, it is called thrush when we got in the mouth or throat. When it affects the genital area is called yeast infection. Babies get diaper rash on their bottoms, which is nothing but yeast infection is. And when this infection affects our bloodstream, it is called invasive candidiasis or candidemia. Because we are talking about yeast infection, here we will concentrate on home remedies for this infection that occurs in the genital areas.
Vaginal and penile yeast infection
genital yeast infection is more common in women. Men also suffer from penile yeast infection, but not as often as women. When there is extreme itchiness in the vaginal area accompanied by pain and redness there, a woman should get alerted that could have taken a vaginal yeast infection. If so, she may also experience vaginal discharge white clotted with pain during intercourse and urination.
As regards men, yeast infection is more likely in those who are not circumcised. They may have red rashes on his penis under the foreskin, along with itching or burning sensation on the tip of the penis. Both men and women, is essential to cure yeast infection, either through home remedies or through medication, because when one arrives, he or she can pass it to a sexual partner.
Home Remedies for vaginal yeast infection
When the acid level responsible to keep the yeast under control, decreases, you may get a vaginal yeast infection. There are certain conditions when this level of acid is most often pregnancy, menstruation, diabetes and also when you are regularly taking oral contraceptive pills. Even douching or irritation due to improper lubrication can lead to vaginal yeast infection. Apart from maintaining basic hygiene and keep the genital area clean and dry, you can use the following home remedies for yeast infection to get relief from pain, itching and also to cure the infection.
1. The homemade yogurt for yeast infection
yogurt, not sweetened, but plain yogurt with active cultures, not only can relieve itching and burning, but it can also cure the infection . Bacteria in yogurt inhibit yeast growth.
Yogurt has Lactobacillus acidophilus, which promotes the colonization of beneficial bacteria in the rectum and vagina along with its internal system whole.
Do the following:
- Coma Natural yoghurt a day.
- You can also apply yogurt locally in and around the vagina.
- get a cotton ball
- Soak in yogurt.
- Now apply this yogurt for all your infected area.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse with water. Do not forget to dry well.
- can also drink a glass of milk twice a day if you do not like having yogurt, butter has the same effect as yogurt has about your yeast infection.
2. Coconut oil for yeast infection
Many studies worldwide have shown that medium chain fatty acids in coconut oil can actually kill Candida yeast. William Crook, doctor who wrote “The Yeast Connection”, says many doctors have used successfully caprylic acid for yeast infections. This acid is especially beneficial for patients reporting adverse reactions to antifungal drugs. This caprylic acid, along with two medium chain fatty acids, found in coconut oil and is able to kill Candida albicans. Therefore, you can take advantage of the natural antifungal and antibacterial properties of coconut oil to treat vaginal infection.
HOW DO coconut oil against yeast infection
Let’s find out what causes the fatty acids of medium chain present in coconut oil helps kill the yeast Candida and cure yeast infection.
A. Caprylic acid in coconut oil kills yeast colonies
Caprylic acid, also present in coconut oil, kills yeast colonies, breaking the cell membrane of the yeast contact. Therefore, it contains the growth and replication of yeast vaginal infection caused. As said above also, caprylic acid is also used in conventional treatments by doctors and therefore can have confidence in coconut oil and caprylic to treat yeast infection acid.
B. The lauric acid in coconut oil strengthens the immune system to prevent yeast infection
Coconut oil, especially virgin coconut oil has large amounts of lauric acid, nutrient that helps strengthen your immune system so that your body can not only fight the yeast fungus but also prevent their future occurrence. Did you know that this lauric acid is also present in breast milk of a mother! Naturally, you can not doubt the ability of coconut oil in strengthening the immune system below.
C. Coconut oil is a sugar substitute that kills fungi due to famine
This is not a hidden fact that fungi and yeasts as microbes feed on sugar . And so every time you read about remedies for yeast infection, to find a caustion against that sugary foods. Coconut oil has a natural flavor and sweet when has internally, which functions as a sugar substitute. When there is no real sugar, yeast, naturally starve. Also when you have coconut oil, which reduces sugar cravings by increasing their energy. This minimizes your need for sweets and carbohydrates and take a step forward to kill the yeast present in the system.
D. All of medium chain fatty acids in yeast killing coconut oil and similar microbes
Coconut oil consists of many medium-chain fatty acids, apart from acid lauric and caprylic. These fatty acids of coconut oil make excellent antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal. Now, some of these acids are more effective against one type of organism and some others are effective against other microbes. All these acids in a combined form that protects against dysbiosis (microbial imbalance) in the body. And this is the reason why you will get relief from all the problems caused by yeast infection including fatigue, joint pain, irritability and frequent bladder infections.
E. Coconut oil causes of death to cure yeast infection
Die-off is similar to flu-like symptoms condition. People with candida infection and those who do detox your body, are familiar with this term. When you begin to detoxify, many fungal organisms within your body begin to die. Toxins released by these fungal organisms that die enter the bloodstream. This makes it quite uncomfortable. Many people think that your condition is worsening and therefore stop taking the anti-fungal or, in this case, coconut oil, they think is causing discomfort such drugs. But in fact, this is a sign that coconut oil is working on eliminating the microbes that cause yeast infection. Now, some people experience severe symptoms of ‘die-off’ where many others feel only a minor discomfort. Die-off is there only for a few days. You can manage the symptoms effectively so upset by increased fluid intake and have a little break during the first days. However, if the symptoms are so intense that they can not handle, you should consult your doctor.
using coconut oil for yeast infection
1st method using coconut oil for yeast infection: topical Application
- coconut oil
- cotton ball
Do the following:
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in coconut oil.
- If it is winter time, you may need to warm the oil a little like coconut oil solidifies at low temperatures. However, oil melts smoothly when you take it in your hands, of course, because of their body heat. (Thus, it is quite possible to apply the oil with clean fingers too).
- Clean infected with cotton wool soaked in coconut oil area gently.
- Do this two or three times a day.
- If you feel sticky, wipe dry with a soft cloth oil after about 20-30 minutes.
2nd method to use coconut oil for yeast infection is taken with the diet
- virgin coconut oil, preferably organic-3-5 tablespoons
Do the following:
- Take 1 tablespoon coconut oil with your meals-breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- This makes 3 tablespoons coconut oil take in a day, which is enough to counter yeast infection under normal conditions.
- If you have been suffering frequently or continuously from candidiasis for a long time or if the infection is severe, you may need a little more than 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or 1 tablespoon take five times a day. In severe conditions, however, it is always recommended to consult the doctor.
- If you are not in the habit of having coconut oil, begins with little as 1 teaspoon on the first day, 2 teaspoons on the second day and so on until you get 3-5 tablespoons up to date.
- If you can not have, add coconut oil to your toast, salads, sauces, smoothies, health drinks, etc.
3rd method using coconut oil for yeast infection: Coconut oil Shower
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut oil
- Hot Water 8 cups
Do the following:
- Add coconut oil for hot water.
- Mix well and use for a shower.
4th method to use coconut oil for yeast infection: Detoxification
detoxification programs coconut oil have been quite popular due to its effective results in curing yeast infection. These are intense detoxification programs that continue for seven days and can give excellent results, but you should only do so under the guidance of experts. If you intend to do this detox with coconut oil, find a naturopathic doctor or a registered dietitian experienced to guide you. Here is a brief description of how this coconut oil detox is by most naturopaths.
- Generally, these detox programs lasts for seven days. You have to fast during these seven days.
- Just coconut oil all day.
- Sometimes, natural yogurt is also given (unsweetened, unflavored) to support your gut.
- unsweetened lemon juice is also included sometimes that helps in most cleaning your system.
- Such detoxification with coconut oil kills all microorganisms that cause yeast infection and other health problems. However, beneficial bacteria, etc., do not kill them and this is the miracle of coconut oil!
Warning: detoxification Coconut oil for yeast infection should be done under the expert guidance of a naturopathic doctor only. Do not try this on your own.
Whenever coconut oil internally or used for therapeutic purposes, buy coconut oil belonging to the variety of food quality organic extra virgin. coconut oils highly processed not give you the desired benefits. Coconut oil is high quality snow white color when solid. It becomes clear as once assumed the liquid state. Coconut oil with shades of yellow or gray is a low quality product. Therefore, look colorless pure coconut oil if you really want yeast infection cure.
3. Remedy garlic for yeast infection
garlic, one of the super foods of our time, can also come to your rescue when it comes to killing the yeast that cause infection . How does garlic yeast infection? Well, there are two components that give garlic antifungal and antimicrobial properties-allicin and Ajoene. All a clove of garlic, however, does not contain allicin. Allicin only created when one of the other components of garlic, alliin, combined with the enzyme alliinase, also present in garlic. And how does this happen? Just mashing the garlic clove.
A word of caution: Garlic, however, may affect the operation of certain medications you are taking. In addition, the use of garlic together with oral contraceptives may decrease the effectiveness of these birth control pills. According to the National Library of Medicine, some birth control pills have the hormone estrogen that a woman’s body decomposes naturally. Taking garlic can increase the speed at which the hormone estrogen breaks. Many people also advise against the consumption of garlic as a remedy for yeast infection because it can burn the mucous membrane of the vagina leaving wounds that are difficult to heal properly. If your skin is sensitive and can cure the infection with other remedies, it is best not to use garlic in the vagina, although many women have experienced positive results. However, you can use garlic paste for another vaginal yeast infection no.
4. grapefruit seed extract for yeast infection
Many natural health professionals recommend grapefruit seed extract to cure yeast infection including the vagina. It has natural antibiotic and anti-fungal properties which kills the yeast grows over a wide variety of other pathogens. However, it has to be accompanied with a cleansing diet – a diet that is low in sugar, starch, fermented foods, coffee, cigarettes, alcohol and high in fiber, vegetables low in starch, protein, complex carbohydrates and fruits. If you’re ready, you can make a grapefruit seed extract rinse to cure vaginal infection.
Do the following
- Add 5-10 drops of grapefruit seed extract 2 cups of clean water.
- Stir the water well to extract is completely dissolved in it. You can use a closed bottle for the purpose.
- wash the vaginal area infected with this water. You can also soak a cotton ball in water and apply it on the infected area.
- do it every day for three days.
A word of caution: If you feel any irritation after using this mixture, discontinue use. Also, if you are pregnant or menstruating, avoid using this. Ask your doctor before using any home remedy.
5. Essential oils for yeast infection remedy
There are many essential oils that have anti-fungal properties strong anti-bacterial and anti-viral. For example, cinnamon oil in which yeast can not survive. tea tree oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, they all have such properties that can cure the infection. This is a recipe for a concoction use of such essential oils together with a carrier so that you can get immediate relief from your infection oil.
- grapeseed oil (carrier oil) – 2 tablespoons
- tea tree oil 2-3 drops
- 2-3 drops of cinnamon oil
- oregano oil 2-3 drops
- 2-3 drops peppermint oil
- 2-3 drops lemon oil
Do the following:
- Mix all oils.
- Store in a bottle.
- Using a dropper or a cotton ball soaked, apply this oil on the infected area.
- Let it sit there for a few minutes.
- Wipe with a clean, soft cloth.
Do this twice a day.
Natural remedies for yeast infection of the penis
yeast infection Man, in its basic form, is no different from the vaginal infection, as it is also the result of uncontrolled growth yeast. Therefore, the following men also can occur in the infected to get rid of yeast infection area.
- yogurt apply or eat daily.
- coconut oil Apply coconut oil on the affected area.
- tea tree oil mix two drops of tea tree oil with 1 teaspoon of almond oil or olive oil and apply on the affected area.
- blueberry zumo- Having cranberry juice twice a day to restore the good bacteria acidophilus level.
- apple cider vinegar Do not apply directly on the genitals. Add half a cup to 1 cup of ACV in your bath tub and sit in it for a few minutes. You can also dilute ¼ teaspoon of ACV in 2 cups of water and wash the affected area.
- oregano oil – carvacrol, the active ingredient of this oil is beneficial in the treatment of infection, but always diluted before application. Mix two drops of oregano oil with a tablespoon of olive oil, coconut oil or water and then apply on the affected area.
- Harad grass – Medicine Siddha speaks of harad (chebula) remedy for the problem of male candidiasis
- Mix 1 teaspoon of powder. harad dried in a glass of water.
- drink it before going to bed at night.
- forward with at least 3 days to get rid of itching and irritation due to yeast infection.
- is, however, a mild laxative so you do not have the most.
- Do not give to children.
elchuri tips for urine infection | fungal infection solution in house Kannada | elchuri ayurvedic tips for urine infection | fungal infection treatment in kannada | paati vaithiyam for urinary infection | meaning of fungal infection in kannada | is coconut oil with campher elpful in treating fungal infection | fungus solution kannad languej | fungal infection treat ment homeremidis kannada | camphor and coconut oil for vaginal infection | fongal infaction hame medicine in the kannada | Coconut oil champhor on fungal infection | coconut and camphor good for fungal infection | Camphor and coconut oil for yeast infection | paati vaithiyam for urine infection |