For many of us, the dry and frizzy hair is a daily battle that makes you feel frustrated and embarrassed. Overall, frizzy hair is caused due to lack of food and moisturize in which the cuticle (outer layer) of strands of hair needs a little moisture to make it soft, shiny and bouncy.
extreme humidity, the use of hair dryers, certain products for hair care chemical base, nutritional deficiency, swimming or showering with chlorinated water, inheritance, dehydration, sunbathing, use of wrong products for your hair type, etc. will cause your hair to become dry and frizzy.
Do not worry, there are some many natural home remedies available to treat dry hair and frizzy and therefore becomes a smooth shiny hair.
home remedies for dry and frizzy hair:
These are the best and most effective home remedies for frizzy hair. Follow regularly and without any interruption to obtain a smooth, shiny and bright hair.
Method – 1: (coconut oil)
Coconut oil nourishes and deeply hydrates the hair root to reinforce them. Penetrates deep into the hair and leaves it soft and smooth, with the fight against dryness, damage and breakage. It prevents frizzy hair by acting as a natural barrier to protect it from dryness.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil and 3 melted coconut -. 5 drops of lavender oil in 1 cup water (or rosewater)
- Mix well and pour into a spray bottle empty.
- shake well and fog all hair (either dry or shortly after the shower when the hair is slightly damp).
- For best results, use this coconut oil hair spray at night before bed with a little massage and rinse in the morning.
- repeat the same process regularly till you get relief hair dry and frizzy.
- Or simply apply warm coconut oil for hair and massage gently. Leave on for a few hours and rinse.
- Alternatively, proteins coconut milk has natural light and moisture sparkling clean hair. Heat 2 tablespoons coconut milk in a small saucepan and apply it on the hair overnight. Cover with a warm towel and leave overnight. Morning rinse with shampoo.
- Or else, warm natural oils such as almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, etc. are regularly applied to get rid of dry and frizzy hair.
Method – 2: (banana with honey and olive oil)
banana has a rich source of many nutrients such as potassium, natural oils and carbohydrates that help you manage not only frizzy hair, but also strengthens hair by restoring the natural moisture and elasticity hair.
Olive oil provides moisture and seals the hair strands and also conditions your hair. Honey works as a nutritional agent providing essential moisture to the hair and scalp. Yogurt is rich in protein and lactic acid that stimulate proper circulation to the scalp.
- Mash a ripe banana with a fork or a spoon until there are no lumps in it.
- Then add 1/4 cup of yogurt and 2 tablespoons each of raw honey and olive oil to it.
- Shake well and apply this mask the entire scalp and hair.
- Place a shower cap or plastic wrap around the hair and leave for about 45 -. 60 minutes
- After that, rinse shampoo and conditioner followed by water.
- keep doing the same process to regulate once a week until the strands of hair dry and frizzy erased on your scalp.
Note: Or just mix 1 mashed banana with 3 tablespoons of yogurt, a few drops of rose water and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Apply it as a package and rinse with cold water after an hour.
Method – 3: (avocado)
avocado has a high amount of vitamin E that helps control frizzy hair. It also has incredible moisturizing benefits with essential fatty acids that help calm frizzy and unruly hair.
- MASH a ripe avocado and add 1tablespoon olive oil in it.
- Stir well and keep aside.
- Wash your hair and let it dry a bit.
- Apply this mixture as a mask for all hair and leave for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Then wash with cold water followed by air.
- do the same to prevent the dry and frizzy hair.
Note: or mix some curd or mayonnaise to mashed avocado until a smooth paste is formed. Apply a hair mask for once or twice a week to prevent dryness and also to condition the hair.
Method – 4: (eggs)
Eggs are considered the best remedy for the treatment of dry with its excellent moisturizing and nourishing properties. Egg yolks are rich in fats, nutrients and proteins that moisturize the hair while the egg whites are essential enzymes that prevent bacterial action and delete unwanted oils from the scalp.
- Beat egg and add 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil in it.
- stir well and apply on the hair and scalp.
- let it sit for a few minutes and rinse with a rich nourishing shampoo and conditioner.
- Regularly repeat the same process until it got deleted from frizzy hair.
. Note: Or use mayonnaise or any natural oil or warm water instead of olive oil in the above process
Method – 5: (apple vinegar)
Apple cider vinegar helps balance pH levels the hair and scalp to close the cuticle open tile which in turn makes your hair look smooth and shiny. dirt and grease (if any) found on the hair or scalp is removed. The acidic nature of cider vinegar helps to smooth frizz and therefore gives new life to dull and damaged hair.
- Mix equal vinegar organic apple cider, unfiltered and water in a container quantities.
- Stir well and use it as a final hair rinse after shampooing hair.
- Repeat regularly for 2 to 4 weeks to get relief from frizzy hair and add natural shine to the hair
Note: or dilute the apple cider vinegar with a little water and apply it on the scalp with cotton wool. Then comb gently to distribute the mixture and rinse after 10 -. 15 minutes
Tips and Precautions:
- The use of carbonated water as a final rinse after shampooing whenever help smooth and tame frizzy hair caused by moisture, with low pH levels.
- Furthermore, the use of beer or shampoos and conditioners that restore moisture levels with rich content of nutrients, amino acids and based antioxidants dark beer.
- is preferred to wash hair with mild shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair immediately after swimming.
- prefer to use sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) free shampoo and conditioners to moisturize the hair without doing any harm to it.
- avoid using hair dryers, and direct the hot air dehydrates the hair and makes it dry and frizzy along with some hair loss.
- Always brush (boar bristle brush prefer) hair in a proper way so that the natural oils will take care of your hair by making sebum hair. It will coat every strand of hair to get rid of dry and frizzy hair.
- drink plenty of water, avoid smoking, maintain a healthy adequate diet, reduce your stress levels, etc., to prevent dry skin and hair.
- cut your hair regularly, avoid wet combing her hair, not the hair is washed frequently, never tie your hair too much, avoid using hair products to strong chemical base, protect hair from pollutants harmful environmental, and others should be included in your regular care regimen to prevent hair dry hair or curly.
- Apply vitamin E oil (or oils for hair related) hair regularly to prevent dryness and damage to the hair and scalp.
That’s all for now about natural remedies for dry and frizzy hair, try them at home and share your experience or consultation with us.