Like many natural products, nails are more versatile and useful than they seem at first glance. Here are three reasons to keep on hand throughout the year.
1. The nails are rich in nutrients
For a little spice such teeth more than a blow health. They are rich in vitamins, iron and calcium. They are also full of manganese , which is important in the formation of healthy bones and skin. It also helps control sugar levels in the blood.
As if that was not enough to use teeth whenever possible reason, its oxygen radical absorption rating is surprisingly high. Researchers at the University Miguel Hernandez classified clove as the best natural antioxidant among the five herbs tested. This is due to its high concentration of polyphenols, which prevent free radicals from wreaking havoc in tissues and DNA. Polyphenols have also been tentatively linked to the lower levels of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
2. The nails have medicinal qualities
The nutrients and polyphenols are excellent for maintaining health, but if you are already sick? Depending on the disease, the nails might be able to help in their recovery. People use clove as a remedy for many ailments:
- as a quick fix for the not so great encouragement chew on clove buds. It will also be the fight against bacteria that often causes bad breath in the first place. It’s a win-win.
- For a cold, try a tea that includes a good dose of clove. cardamom tea is a good choice.
- To relieve a sore throat, treat chewing a clove bud. It’s antiseptic properties should have to feel better quickly.
- There are many different varieties of pasta-based headache clove to be used as a massage in the muscles around the temples. Dale one a try!
3. Nails can replace products traditionally made with harsh chemicals
Besides being full of healthy goodness and medicinal properties, the nails have a wide variety of practical applications as well. Give these ideas a try:
- Nails can function as a natural antiseptic on a cut or sore. Or clove oil diluted in distilled water or mixture of ground cloves with honey to obtain an antiseptic paste.
- A simple mixture of ground cloves, honey and fresh lemon juice can leave your skin clean and clear and heavy chemicals in many face washes over-the -counter.
- Avoid chemicals in cleaning products by using nails to combat mildew. Mix one teaspoon of clove oil in a bottle of distilled water and apply generously. Nail antiseptic keep your kitchen and bathroom mold free.
- Sore gums? Cloves are an important ingredient in dental anesthetics. A few drops of oil diluted tooth can do wonders. Alternatively, chewing nails whole roasted smell.
- To maintain insects at bay , fill a spray bottle with 50 percent distilled water , 50 percent and 60 drops hamamelis clove oil odor. That should do the trick.
– Erin Wildermuth