Top 3 Juices Granada beneficial for your health
Granada has been used for centuries as food and medicine in the pharmacy of nature due to the wide range of health benefits they have. Granada red seeds closely resemble red blood cells and are real bomb of vitamins your body needs.
Compared with other juices, wine and green tea, juice Granada contains significantly higher levels of antioxidants. Granada juice contains three times more antioxidants than green tea or red wine. They protect the body from excess free radicals present in the blood.
Free radicals alter cholesterol in the oxidation process, which is thought to accelerate thickening of blood vessels and reducing its elasticity. Studies have shown that Granada juice reduces cholesterol oxidation.
This juicy bittersweet elixir is ideal for consumption throughout the year for its properties endlessly useful such as:
- To enhance sexual desire, as it is one of the aphrodisiacs more potent nature. Men and women who drink a glass of juice every day Granada dramatically increase the level of reproductive hormones that improve your sexual potential.
- Reduces the risk of malignant diseases such as skin cancer and breast cancer in women and prostate cancer in men.
- Drinking juice Granada fat around the waist and abdomen burns.
- improves hemoglobin and helps in the treatment of anemia.
- normalizes blood pressure due to a strong diuretic effect, so it is very useful for people suffering from hypertension. A high potassium content in this wonderful juice helps maintain normal heart rhythm.
- hydrates and nourishes the skin and enhances energy and immunity, as a glass of juice Granada contains approximately 40% of the required daily intake of vitamin C that your body needs.
- assists in various inflammatory diseases of the digestive tract as a result of the presence of folic acid, pectin and tannins.
- increases the body’s resistance to radiation.
- Granada juice stimulates the growth of hair and nails.
highly recommend these 3 recipes for juice Granada that are beneficial to your overall health:
- 3 cups of seeds of Granada
- 1 orange
- a small piece of fresh ginger
Grate ginger and mix with remaining ingredients. Juice everything and what you get as a result is a very tasty and healthy drink.
- seeds 2 cups Granada
- 1 apple
- 1/2 lemon
Put the listed ingredients in a blender and process well. Enjoy the refreshing taste of this great juice recipe.
- 1 seed cup Granada
- 1 cup strawberries
- a little parsley little
Place all ingredients in a blender and juice for several seconds until you get delicious and very healthy drink. Consume immediately.
Note: pure juice Granada is not recommended for people with increased acidity of the stomach and gastrointestinal diseases. However, by stomach problems, even those who are perfectly healthy, eating this fabulous sweet-tart juice diluted with water or mixed with another freshly prepared made of carrots, apples or celery juice.