When it comes to dental care, there are many oral practices that come to mind. These should be incorporated as daily habits if you want to keep your teeth and gums healthy and prevent cavities or gum disease. However, that’s not all you can do for your teeth. The food has a vital role to play in helping to strengthen the gums and teeth and fight cavities and disease come upon. Overall, the food is acidic, is not very good for the teeth as the enamel is weakened as a result. Again, foods with different vitamins and minerals groups help strengthen teeth and gums. The right kind of diet and the ideal food for healthy teeth are listed below.
Top 15 super foods for teeth
1. sugarless gum
There are many studies that have shown that sugarless gum can help improve dental health .
• If chewing gum cleans teeth by stimulating saliva production chewed.
• turn Saliva washes acids produced in the mouth by bacteria.
• Saliva contains calcium and phosphate and can help strengthen bones in the teeth.
• The gum also helps scrub teeth and strengthen jaw.
After you end a meal can be used sugarless gum to prevent accumulation of excess sugar in the bloodstream.
2. Drinking water
To maintain good oral health is needed to stay hydrated.
• The water in the normal way is known to flush toxins and increases the content of saliva is essential minerals.
• Small food particles are washed away from the teeth to be accommodated between the teeth and cause problems.
• The gums are kept hydrated by water and helps prevent tooth decay tooth enamel.
• Tap water known to contain fluoride which is a mineral that protects against tooth erosion.
Therefore, rinse mouth with tap water after every meal and drink plenty of water will keep healthy gums and teeth.
The cheese is known to be good for health teeth. It is also another food that helps generate saliva.
• The content of phosphate and calcium in cheese helps neutralize acids in the mouth.
• If one is prone to cavities that can eat a small piece of cheese after each meal, which helps prevent tooth decay.
Cheddar, Swiss, provolone cheese, skim ricotta cheese variety are some of the many options you have in this category.
Milk, similar to cheese is a dairy product that is rich in vitamin D and calcium and phosphate.
• Milk helps teeth and bones to be strong.
• If you regularly drink milk will increase the process of tooth enamel is being repaired and reinforced.
• If you are allergic to milk you can drink soy milk as well. This replacement milk is ideal for those who are lactose intolerant and is rich in calcium content.
• Today skim milk fortified with day needed nutrients is available for those who are aware of the diet.
as green tea and black forms are excellent for healthy teeth.
• There polyphenols contained in tea, which operates in bacteria that can cause plaque.
• Such compounds can suppress or kill bacteria and therefore it attacks the teeth is avoided.
• Even to prevent tooth decay green or black tea is ideal.
When one or two cups of tea you drink regularly have to add honey instead of sugar in your tea. If you choose to consume green tea there are health benefits in general, added.
One can consume variety of nuts that offer a wide range of vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the fortification of the teeth and gums.
• Peanuts rich in vitamin D and calcium.
are known • Almonds contain calcium at high levels.
• Cashews help get the saliva in the mouth.
• Nuts are a rich amount of fiber, iron, magnesium, folic acid, vitamins B6 and E, zinc and potassium, which are excellent for health teeth.
One has to chew the nuts carefully to ensure that the tooth enamel is protected and is not accidentally detached.
When you eat regular yogurt that are sure to support your dental health. It is best used or consumed in the normal version and non-fat forms.
• Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium.
• It also helps us lose weight if you choose to consume yogurt that is low in fat and sugar.
• Yogurt can be eaten with fruit or berries to increase the ratio of fresh nutrition.
it could also be made into a smoothie. That makes yogurt a great diet food and good for the teeth at the same time.
8. The black chocolate
It is known that black chocolate contains cocoa which in turn contains tannin.
• Tanin plays a vital role in reducing tooth erosion and decay.
• It also helps fight inflammation of the gums.
• Cocoa reduces plaque growth and help reduce acid production in the mouth.
• The black chocolate helps stimulate blood circulation in the gums.
• There are many antioxidants it contains which have disease-fighting properties.
Therefore, you can enjoy dark chocolate every day in a manner free of guilt.
If you choose to have a fruit that is sour, but good for the teeth, which bear oranges.
• This fruit contains vitamin C and D and calcium. These nutrients help promote good health of one’s teeth.
• The orange juice helps eliminate harmful bacteria in the mouth and prevent tooth decay.
Due to the acidic nature of fruit in the mouth could wash after eating oranges. Other citrus fruits should be consumed in a similar manner.
is not without reason that they say that an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
• It is known that eating apples helps increase saliva in the mouth.
• accumulation cavity is avoided and the surface of the teeth naturally in the act of chewing rubs.
• Vitamins and minerals it contains are magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, calcium, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, K, E and C.
• Eating an apple after dinner It helps clean teeth and keep it healthy.
Researchers have found that, licorice, which is an ancient Chinese herb, is an important step in the fight against tooth decay prevention agent and the plate. You have to get licorice that comes without sugar. Do not be fooled into buying licorice candy is mainly in the coverup combined with a small amount of licorice and anise. It is best to get licorice an Italian deli.
• The antibacterial properties of licorice are many.
• It is a great way to freshen breath naturally.
licorice is best consumed in small amounts and only lighter tones.
12. Bone Broth
To strengthen teeth and bones, treat bone broth that is really bones and meat scraps. It is known as a super worldwide. Bone broth rich in calcium along with vital minerals and collagen are great for fortifying nails, bones, teeth and hair.
• The meat and bones are boiled in water for 30 to 45 minutes until the juices from the meat from the bones and out
• broth bone should be done at home lying on flavors ideally with essential herbs and added nutrition.
• After boiling the mixture has to be strained to remove debris from bone and meat
One can drink hot or cold or use it to cook beans or grains. Like soup or stew soup bone is also great. It can be prepared and kept in the freezer for later use.
If you are okay to eat organ meat, you can eat liver.
• liver healthy animals contains vitamins A and D, which can act as antioxidants to prevent gum disease and reduce the chances of tooth decay.
• is easily obtained in stores of meat and one can make tasty chicken liver or lamb dishes.
• Vitamin D is an essential vitamin found in this food that increases the body’s ability to calcify well as teeth and bones mineralize.
14. Supplements cod liver
If you are not ready to experiment with animal liver in your diet, you can still get the same benefits from taking supplements of cod liver oil.
• liver capsules are fortified with vitamins found in many health food stores and one can even order online.
• The cod liver oil can be bad taste, but vitamins A and D which contain, along with omega 3 fatty acids ensure that the teeth and bones are fortified.
Fungi are excellent for healthy teeth as well.
• This group of fungi is a natural source vitamin D.
• It helps in calcium absorption in the bloodstream, which strengthens teeth.
• Shiitake mushrooms are wonderful to lower plaque build a well.
The suffering of decay? They fear tooth decay with age? These are common problems faced by many. With the help of the super foods mentioned above, teeth and gum health they can be preserved.