Many people suffer from vision problems. They have distorted vision and difficulty seeing objects that are close or are at a distance. It has been found that with age, eyes and often resolve problems. Many children develop eye problems from a young age. We need to take proper care of our eyes. They must stay healthy and on that account, the importance of proper diet, can not be undermined. Our eyes need vitamins A, C and omega-3 fatty acids and bioflavonoids, carotenoids, minerals, fatty acids and antioxidants to be well and healthy.
The top 15 super foods for the eyes listed below:
consume this plant is necessary to improve and maintain proper health eyes .
• Spinach includes nutrients such as vitamin A, which helps protect the cornea
• Lutien found in spinach protects the eyes from ultraviolet light
• zeaxanthin is a chemical compound found in spinach leaves that helps one to the visual development
is best that you eat spinach juice early in the morning on an empty stomach is. It can also be consumed in different dishes as sauteed cooked or boiled.
it is seen that salmon fish has wonderful benefits for the eye as well.
• There are useful nutrients in salmon may protect the retina from damage and prevent blindness
• Omega-3 fatty acids help preserve the content essential moisture eye
• macular degeneration that occurs is protected against the omega-3
fatty acids is recommended that one has two portions of salmon at least twice a week. Salmon can be consumed in different ways, but should be baked, grilled or steamed to retain their nutritional benefits. The other cold-water fish that have similar benefits for the eyes:
carrot is especially beneficial for the eyes.
• It is known to contain beta carotene which acts as a precursor of vitamin A
• blindness Night
avoided • healthy people and cornea remain clear
• the cells in the eyes are also protected by the compound lutien found in carrots
• carrots are rich in potassium and fiber
One can use to chop carrots or be used in the preparation of different foods.
Blueberries help one enjoy a better view.
• Blueberries support function of the healthy eye through their anti-inflammatory
• antioxidant properties, collagen stabilization and property also has vasoprotective properties and rhodopsin help better cell regeneration
• weak eyesight is strengthened and blood vessels are made on the back of stronger eyes
• the blood pressure levels are lowered and inflammation is controlled in order to avoid blockages in the arteries due to the presence of anthocyanins in blueberries
Other berries with similar properties:
5. Sweet Potato
This tuber is known to be good for the eyes.
• Sweet potato contains vitamin A good amount, making it ideal for eyes
• Helps improve eyesight
• Even cataracts, degeneration macular and glaucoma are avoided with this vitamin intake
• bacterial or viral infections and their chances are reduced by eating sweet potatoes
• this vegetable is rich in potassium, fiber and beta carotene
There various forms of this plant and you can have it in the form fried, boiled, baked or grilled.
It is known that different colored peppers are good for the overall health of the eyes.
• The peppers are rich sources of vitamins A and C
• Vitamin A helps preserve vision
• Vitamin C protects the eyes cataracts
• the peppers are rich in vitamin B6, as well as beta carotene, lycopene, lutein, zeaxanthin
• These nutrients ensure that the overall health of the eyes remain
One can have peppers in different ways. One usually eaten steamed, baked, stir fired or eve in raw form in salads.
Nuts have an important role in maintaining good eye health role.
• These nuts contain a good amount of fatty acids omega-3 variety
• There are zinc and vitamin nutrients in them, and various antioxidants
• inflammation in the eye is prevented by these nutrients
it is known that walnuts and other nuts like almonds, peanuts, walnuts and hazelnuts can protect the eyes and improve problems related to vision.
The fruit of the avocado is known to be very good for the eyes.
• This fruit contains lutien preventing macular degeneration of the eyes
• The compound lutien even prevents cataracts and disease related to age entering
• Other nutrients contained in avocados are vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, beta carotene, which help to ensure good eyesight
• stress and damage leading to poor vision is reduced by intake this fruit
can be added to salads, sandwiches and soups or have themselves. This fruit has many beneficial properties for health in general.
Broccoli, among all other green vegetables, offers many types of nutrients that can affect eye health.
• Broccoli is rich in vitamin B2.
• If vitamin deficiency can cause sensitivity to light, eye fatigue, blurred vision and inflammation
• Cataracts are prevented and its progress is delayed in the elderly
• Chemists great phyto-range anti-oxidants are essential to maintain in view of the healthy eye
• Lutien and zeaxanthin are antioxidants that ensure the view of the healthy eye
• the nutrients are present in the flower heads and as the stems and leaves of broccoli
One can consume this vegetable in a salad or raw form.
Strawberry contains many nutrients that can promote eye health.
• There is a high amount of vitamin C in this fruit which ensures that your eyes are healthy and inflammation is reduced
• There are different antioxidants present in strawberries that can help prevent burnout eye, macular degeneration and vision defects
One should consume three or more serving of strawberries in order to reduce the chances of eye defects related to age. The fruit can be taken as a healthy or fruit salad, desserts, milkshakes and more snack.
11. Chocolate black
If you love to have the black chocolate, here’s one more reason to have it. It helps preserve eye health.
• The antioxidants as flavonols are present in the black chocolate increases blood flow to the retina
• When one enters flavonols in your diet that are able to better see situations, even in low light conditions
even if you do not have access to black chocolate, apples, blueberries, red wine are other options containing the compound of flavonols to help improve eye health.
12. Leafy greens and
Spinach is a popular choice when it comes to ensuring a good view, but so are other green and leafy vegetables such as:
• turnip greens
• These leafy greens are rich in lutien and zeaxanthin
• the rate or risk macular degeneration and cataract formation is lowered by eating green and leafy
13. red wine
Today red wine is being linked with many health benefits .
benefits for the eyes:
• red wine containing compounds flavonols are known
• This compound is linked to better eye health including improved vision even in low visibility conditions
red wine can be consumed several times a week, but moderation should be exercised. It is even good for the heart and relieve other diseases as well.
14. Coffee and tea
Now you can feel less guilty about drinking tea and coffee several times a day.
• It is known that coffee and tea may help reduce dry eyes
• Caffeine is known to increase tear production
in these aspects, the symptoms of dry eye is eliminated by caffeine intake. However, we must moderate their consumption of caffeine daily and other side effects may come along.
15. Black Eyed Peas
While it may not be very familiar with this legume, which undoubtedly contains valuable nutrients to the eye.
• Contains nutrient important zinc
• Zinc is a mineral that is required in the retina, as well as for the maintenance of blood vessels that serve the eyeball
• Zinc obtained from black eyed peas can help prevent vision loss and cataract formation
Want have a better view ? Do you worry about failing vision with age? You can incorporate super foods in your diet mentioned above to ensure a better eye health.