An apple a day keeps the doctor away is a very famous saying. Now, you can add a new twist to this word by substituting apple with apple cider vinegar. A daily dose of apple cider vinegar is also very effective to keep the doctor away. It is a quick and effective hair ingredient, skin, cleaning coffee makers, removing coffee and tea stains from ceramic cups, polishing armor, kill weeds, make pickles and used for salad dressing. Apple cider vinegar is an ingredient so useful that can not resist the use of this ingredient daily. It is not only used to help out in the kitchen and for cleaning things, but also has many natural benefits. It is rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, sodium and fluorine. It is also rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, pectin and bioflavanoid. It is an ingredient so useful that need to use it in your daily routine.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar
1. Detoxification of your home
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apple juice apple cider train hard. Then subjected to a second fermentation process where it becomes apple cider vinegar.
• The use of apple cider vinegar instead of other products in your home will help reduce consumption and dependence on unnatural chemicals in their homes every day.
• Regular use of apple cider vinegar provide a healthy environment and surrounding at home.
2. Regulate the pH of the skin
apple cider vinegar is that it is an excellent ingredient that will help in removing age spots, scars and warts as, in addition to toning the skin.
• Use two parts water to one part vinegar diluted apple cider and spread this mixture all over your face with the help of a soft cotton.
• You can apply this at night before going to bed or even use it in the morning before applying moisturizer.
• It will help in reducing age spots.
• Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and then using a band aid this cotton ball soaked the wart on the face seal.
• Leave it there overnight and there are chances that the skin to swell when the apple vinegar solution reacts with the wart.
• The wart will fall off and repeat this treatment for a few days for the wart does not reappear.
3. I use it for shiny hair
If you like seeing your hair shiny and full, then you need to rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar after a good shampoo. It is also an excellent remedy for dandruff.
• Add half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of cold water and mix well.
• Apply this solution on the hair after a good shampooing process and leave it there for half an hour and then rinse.
• Repeat this process several times a week to see fast and effective results.
4. Removes stains from teeth
If you are having difficulty flaunting their yellow teeth, then the apple cider vinegar is the cheapest and simplest ingredient that will help restore the natural white color of your teeth. It will also work effectively in bacteria in the mouth and gums.
How to use?
• Gargle daily with apple cider vinegar first thing in the morning and then brush your teeth as normal.
• Also, teeth with apple cider vinegar will help in reducing the yellowing of their teeth brushing.
5. It is used to treat skin sunburned
If you feel that your skin has been sunburned due to excessive heat outside, then you can always think about having a bath apple cider vinegar to soothe the skin.
• Add half a cup of apple cider vinegar in a bucket of water and swim in this water. Surfacing to react in the burned skin for some time before patting dry.
• You can also add one or two cups of apple cider vinegar to a tub full of water. This mixture soak in water for about half an hour and then take a quick bath. All his discomfort due to sunburn will fade instantly.
6. A Natural aftershave
If you find the chemicals after regular shaving to cause skin irritation, then you can think about replacing it with vinegar natural apple cider.
How to use?
• Add equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water and mix well.
• Apply this mixture on your face after a shave and never will experience skin irritation after shaving.
7. Promotes weight loss
If overweight or obesity is a problem, then you have a good solution with you in the form of apple cider vinegar. It has been found that regular consumption of apple cider vinegar is rich in acetic acid will help significantly reduce abdominal fat, body weight, triglycerides and inches around your waist.
• Add 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar in 16 ounces of water. Mix well and drink every day for 12 weeks in the morning.
• You will find that you have reduced your weight by two to three kilos after 12 weeks.
8. Natural Massager
apple vinegar massage hands and feet gives relief to tired hands and feet. This helps reduce pain and inflammation in the joints due to arthritis, when applied to the joints of the bones.
How to use?
• Rub hands and feet with apple cider vinegar and gently massage before going to bed, to get rid of fatigue and joint pain.
9. Maintains body pH
Apple cider vinegar helps maintain healthy pH levels in the body. High level of acidity in the body leads to an increased risk of infections. Apple cider vinegar helps lower the acidity level.
How to use?
• Mix 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink once or twice a day to boost your immune system.
Detoxification of the body 10.
While the pH balance of the body cider vinegar, apple makes general detoxification of the body. Studies have shown that drinking apple cider vinegar helps in improving cardiovascular circulation and liver detoxification.
How to use?
• Drink a little vinegar twice a day
11. Clean the lymphatic system
Apple cider vinegar helps in the breakdown of the mucosa in the body and clears the lymph nodes. You can fight against allergies, because it reduces the formation of mucus and reduces nasal congestion.
How to use?
• You can take apple cider vinegar twice a day or you can use 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar added to a glass of water and drink it on an empty stomach.
12. Combat fungal infections
Apple cider vinegar has anti-fungal properties. It contains natural enzymes that help in the fight against Candida yeast infections or humans.
How to use?
• Mix one cup of apple cider vinegar with one cup of water
• Apply this mixture in areas infected by fungi of the skin several times a day
• Repeat for a few days or until the skin is free from infection.
13. Reduce heartburn
This hydrochloric acid in the stomach is the reason for heartburn. Apple cider vinegar reduces the acidity of the stomach, because it is a very mild acid. This helps to correct the acidity of the stomach.
How to use?
• Take a teaspoon of cider vinegar then apple, a glass of water to get relief from heartburn.
14. Repel fleas on pets
• Mix one part vinegar and one part water
• Spray this mixture on the skin of your pet and rub it on the skin
• Continue this for a few days to eliminate flea infestation
• it can be used to clean apple cider vinegar hygiene pour into the toilet and keep it for the night.
• It can be used for cleaning dishes instead of liquid dishwashing.
• Mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water and use this mixture to clean microwave, kitchen countertops, glass windows, mirrors, etc.
Are you looking for a natural product to keep clean your home to increase your body’s immunity? Do you want to know about natural methods to keep your hair and skin clean? Are you looking for a natural alternative to chemical dishwasher and bathroom cleaners? Then you can start using apple cider vinegar for this purpose. You will find that apple cider vinegar is the last natural method to keep your home clean and maintain your physical health. It can also be used in many other ways according to their need.Additional Tags for this post:
Patti pundai |