Sweating is the natural mechanism for controlling the temperature of our body. However, some people sweat more than everyone else. That might be suffering from a condition called hyperhidrosis, due to their overactive sweat glands. While heredity may be a cause of this condition, there are many others including hormonal issues, infection, prone to stress, anxiety, etc. Hyperhidrosis can be generalized that means your whole body sweat a lot or may affect only some parts such as palms, armpits, feet and groin. Despite this condition of excessive sweating is not dangerous but is embarrassing and uncomfortable course. It also leaves you with bad body odor. You have the option of using certain home remedies for sweating to deal with their discomfort.
Home Remedies for excessive sweating
1. Apple cider vinegar for sweating
Apple cider vinegar is the mother of the home remedies, as it is used for various conditions including sweating. This vinegar balances the pH level of your body areas, such as armpits or feet so that bacteria find it difficult to thrive there. Here are some ways to use ACV to eliminate sweating.
- If you suffer only underarm sweating, apply some apple cider vinegar to this area at night and go to sleep. In the morning, simply wash with water.
- If you suffer from sweaty feet, wash your feet properly with warm water and mild soap. Dry and then apply some apple cider vinegar.
- can also soak your feet. Add half a cup of apple cider vinegar to a quart of water. Soak your feet in this solution for 15 minutes to help reduce perspiration.
- If you suffer from generalized sweating, your best consume apple cider vinegar internally. Or add 1-2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water and do it every day or add 2 teaspoons of honey to two teaspoons of vinegar and have it on an empty stomach in the morning.
2. Sodium Bicarbonate for sweating
There is some acid present in the sweat that not only help bacteria thrive but also produce bad smell. Sodium bicarbonate is alkaline in nature and therefore reduces the pH of their body parts perspiration counteracting acid there. Not only reduces perspiration, but it makes you get rid of body odor too. Only dust packed some refreshments where most sweat. You can also make a natural deodorant with baking soda, which is our next choice.
3. Homemade Deodorant for sweating
deodorants available in the market are loaded with chemicals that can damage your skin. And they are not intended for people who perspire heavily most of the time making them ineffective. The solution is to make your own deodorant at home with baking soda as the main ingredient. You have known in the prior remedy the effectiveness of sodium bicarbonate is in control sweat. When mixed with an aromatic essential oil, they can also keep refreshing throughout the day.
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Any essential oil (like lavender / lemon / vanilla, etc.) – 3-4 drops
- water drops
Do the following:
- Mix water with baking soda for a thick paste like consistency.
- Add your choice of essential oil for this.
- Apply this to your armpits.
- You may or may not wash after 15-20 minutes.
4. Lemon for sweaty armpits
Lemons have traditionally been used to control sweating. Its citric acid kills bacteria and pleasant aroma works as a natural deodorant. However, you should not use lemon before going out in the sun, because then they will dark underarms . It can be applied to bedtime. Cut a lemon into two halves. Take half and rub in the armpits squeeze its juice with soft hands. You can go to sleep with it still on your skin or wash after 15-20 minutes. You can also use lemon juice with baking soda as described below:
- Lemon zumo- 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- cotton pad
Do the following:
- Mix equal parts of lemon juice and sodium bicarbonate.
- Mix well to obtain a smooth paste.
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply this mixture on underarms to get rid of sweaty armpits.
- wash after about 20 minutes.
5. Coconut oil for sweating
Coconut oil has been used in some parts of the world, especially Asian countries like India and Sri Lanka for various purposes . One use of this oil as a massage oil for its health benefits for the body. If you do not suffer from generalized sweating, you can omit the massage and just use coconut oil under the arms. Coconut oil contains lauric acid in it that can kill bacteria that cause odor of sweat. One of the myths about coconut oil is that it stains clothes, but if a small amount of oil is taken and massage well on your skin, not even going to stain your clothes. The light fragrance oil also kept refreshingly cool. Just take a little coconut oil on your fingers and rub under the arms to get rid of sweating. Or make this natural deodorant using coconut oil and baking soda in the country.
6. Homemade coconut oil Sodium Bicarbonate Deo
Now the benefits of sodium bicarbonate are known, and coconut oil in the fight against sweat and odor. If you feel that is a bit cumbersome to mix the ingredients each time you need for your application (and that’s every day, even more than once a day!), Why not do a deodorant use of these ingredients and store it for use every day like you have been using deodorants and antiperspirants available on the market. Here is the recipe for you.
- coconut oil 3 teaspoons
- Baking soda and 3 teaspoons
- Shea Butter 2 teaspoons
- arrowroot powder (optional) – 2 teaspoons
- Any few drops of essential oil
Do the following:
- using a double boiler, melt the coconut oil and butter shea over medium heat until just melted.
- If you do not want to use a double boiler, heat some water in a saucepan. Place the coconut oil and shea butter in a glass jar with a lid. Leave the bottle in hot water in the pan. This will melt both ingredients.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda and arrowroot and mix well.
- Add the essential oil.
- store it in a jar.
- If you wish, you can fill it with an old deodorant stick. This will melt even in hot weather. It is possible to keep this stick in the refrigerator so it will not melt.
7. black tea Sweaty feet
Tea has tannic acid in it. This acid has antiperspirants and astringent properties. The astringent properties make the sweat glands contract so they can not carry a lot of sweat to the outer skin. On the other hand, antiperspirants reduce transpiration properties. Although you can always wet tea bags and kept under arms to control underarm sweating, tea bags actually make a great foot bath for you to get rid of sweaty feet.
- Black Tea BAGS- 1-2
- 1 liter of water hot
Do the following:
- Fill a basin foot bath with hot water.
- Place tea bags in the water.
- Let steep until the water gets hot enough time to soak your feet.
- soak your feet in the water for 20-30 minutes.
8. Herb sage for sweating
Sage herb has many qualities that make it an excellent herbal remedy herbal anti-perspirant. Sage leaves has tannic acid in them. This acid, due to its astringent properties, constricts the sweat glands and helps in reducing perspiration. Sage is also anti-bacterial and anti-fungal and thus limits the growth of the bacteria that lead to sweating.
ways to use Sage for sweating
- take 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves. Boil 1-2 cups of water. Let cool until it reaches room temperature. Use this water to thoroughly clean your armpits, hands, feet, soles of the feet or where more sweat is obtained. Apply this at least three times a day.
- Click sage tea by adding 1 teaspoon of sage herb in a cup of hot water for 5-7 minutes. Having this tea before going to bed at night. You can also add a little lemon juice to this.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of herb sage foot in a basin filled with hot water. Let stand until water becomes tolerably hot. Now soak your feet in the water for 20-30 minutes a day. This cure foot sweating.
9. Drink plenty of water and other liquids
One of the tasks of sweating is to maintain body temperature and keep it fresh. Another task is to get toxins from the body. If you drink a lot of water, which helps your body maintain its cool temperature and also in flushing toxins through urine. Therefore, your body needs to produce less sweat. Water also keeps calm and composed when stress occurs. Stress, as you know, is one of the main causes of sweating. Therefore, it is a good idea to drink a lot of water. Why only water, actually should have other fluids too so you can replenish minerals lost through sweat, along with toxins. Some of the drinks you can have along with water can be found in the list below.
- Fruit Juice
- Coconut water
- Lemon juice
- The herbal tea (cold or ice cream is better when it is sweating)
10. Manzanilla for sweating
chamomile has fragrant, astringents, deodorants and properties antibacterial properties, making it ideal for remedy sweat. While its anti-bacterial properties can kill bacteria that produce odor, astringent properties can constrict the sweat glands produce less sweat. The deodorizing properties need not be expressed because it will keep you cool throughout the day to fight body odor due to excessive sweating.
ways to use chamomile for sweating
- Make some chamomile tea by adding 1 teaspoon of the herb in a cup of water and have it.
- can also let the tea cool and then soak a cotton ball or pad and clean with this underarms and other areas of your body sweaty.
- Add few drops of chamomile essential oil in the bath water.
- Dilute chamomile oil with coconut oil and rub your body sweat prone areas with this.
Caution :. aster Those people allergic to chrysanthemums, ragweed, etc. should avoid using chamomile
11. Hamamelis for sweating
Witch hazel is a natural astringent derived from the leaves and bark of witch hazel shrub native to North America. Witch hazel has been used as a traditional remedy for various conditions such as sores, bruises, swelling and general skin care. It can easily be found in most homes in the United States. Witch Hazel extract contains tannins, gallic acid, catechins, flavonoids, essential oils such as carvacrol, eugenol, and hexenol, choline and saponins. Although you can use witch hazel for generalized sweating, it is especially useful to stop facial sweating. Perhaps this is the reason hamamelis is widely used in aftershave lotions. Because of its strong astringent, witch hazel tightens skin pores thus preventing sweating.
Do the following:
- Take a cotton pad and dip it in the witch hazel extract.
- Now this applies to parts of the body like sweaty armpits, feet and even the face.
12. Tomato juice for sweating
Along with all his kindness, because of its antioxidants, tomatoes are also astringents to help shrink pores. It also has cooling effects. Having tomato juice is a popular remedy for sweating, but seems to work well in reducing sweating as experienced by many people. They only have 1-2 glasses of juice of fresh tomatoes every day for a week. Thereafter it is possible to reduce the amount and have it on alternate days. You will notice the difference in the amount of perspiration.
13. Han magnesium rich to reduce sweating Food
Magnesium deficiency is also sometimes lead to profuse sweating. On the other hand, excessive sweating continuously for more hours every day can also lead to magnesium deficiency in the body. It’s like a vicious circle. Therefore, they have magnesium rich foods as this mineral also helps regulate body temperature. Also reduces anxiety, which is another cause sweating. You can also opt for magnesium supplements after consulting your doctor. Here is a list of some foods rich in magnesium that can be added to your daily diet.
- green leafy vegetables
- Whole Grains
14. the tea tree oil for sweating
tea tree oil is an excellent natural astringent and an anti-fungal agent also. Therefore, it is widely recommended by herbalists to control foot sweating. Just apply a little oil, where you perspire more.
Do the following:
- take some tea tree oil on a cotton ball.
- Apply your sweat prone areas of the body like armpits, back of the neck, feet, face, groin area, inner elbows and behind the knees, etc.
- If it is too strong, dilute the oil with water. You can add 4-5 drops of oil to half a cup of water and then use this solution in the same way.
15. Wheatgrass for sweating
The very healthy grass juice is also good to control sweating. It is a very rich source of nutrients such as vitamin A, C, B-12, B-6 and folic acid. sweating is avoided by controlling the activity of acids and toxins in the blood. Actually it helps neutralize and dilute toxins in the blood so need not be eliminated through sweating. You just need to have a glass of wheat grass juice daily to reduce sweating considerably.
how to cure sweaty smell in tamil |