There are numerous veins in our bodies. These veins are blood vessels that carry blood to the heart. Veins are, therefore, very important for blood circulation. Now imagine a pipe that carries water to the faucet of the kitchen or the bathroom. What happens when the pipe is not straight and twisted in places or when the structure of the pipe is not uniform and there are bumps and weak areas in the pipeline. Water will put pressure on the weak areas of the pipe in the pipe turns, etc., and because the liquid can not be pushed through, the water will remain trapped there. In addition, pressure and water flow from the tap will get badly affected. This is just like the condition of varicose veins. Swollen, twisted, enlarged veins are unable to deliver blood flow to the heart and soft in blood is pooled in his veins. Varicose veins can be understood as twisted, dilated veins in the skin, which is most commonly found in the legs and ankles. valves and weakened veins causing varicose veins. And what causes the weakened veins? Excess weight, pregnancy, standing or sitting for long hours lead to weakening of the veins. Although sometimes varicose veins may indicate blockage in the deeper veins called deep vein thrombosis, most of the time is not so serious and can be cured with certain home remedies, diet and proper habits of sitting and standing, along with the exercise.
home remedies herbal for varicose veins
1. Horse Chestnut for Varicose Veins
The buckeye is a favorite of herbalists herbs doctors use it extensively to treat varicose veins not only, but also chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), which is also a circulatory disease. Horse chestnut is an astringent and also a good tonic for blood circulation. Aescin is the major compound in this herb, which appears to inhibit the release responsible for damaging enzymes capillary walls. buckeye can relieve symptoms such as pain and inflammation and strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
Taking horse chestnut for varicose veins?
The seeds, bark, flowers and leaves, everything used to manufacture drugs. However, it is thought that for varicose veins seed extract horse chestnut to be more effective. Because the herb horse chestnut also contains a poison called esculin, which should not be consumed raw or unprocessed. Therefore, you can not make tea or have it rough, but you can only take horse chestnut extract that is free from any poison that gets removed during processing of grass. For varicose veins and even for CVI, 300 mg extract of horse chestnut seeds, containing 50 mg of the active ingredient, aescin, take twice a day.
Caution: While horse chestnut extract is normally considered safe, which can lead to itching, nausea or gastrointestinal discomfort. If you suffer from kidney disease or liver disease or certain bleeding disorders, avoid horse chestnut. Also avoid this herb if you take blood thinners or anticoagulants or antiplatelet drugs ask your doctor if you have it or not. pregnant women and feeding mothers should also consult your doctor before considering taking horse chestnut extract.
2. Grapeseed for varicose veins
If you eat the delicious grapes and throw the seeds of the same, think again, especially if you have varicose veins. Loaded with vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid, and antioxidants complex proanthocyanidin oligomers (OPC), grape seed can get rid of varicose veins. These compounds are also there in the skin of grapes but in very low concentration. OPC in grape seeds appear to strengthen the connective tissue structure of blood vessels leading to reduced inflammation. Protecting capillaries, veins and arteries even damage free radicals besides improving the performance of vitamin C, which is essential for collagen formation. They also increase the tone and elasticity of capillary walls. This makes them more resistant to bleeding capillary walls, ruptures and infection.
Taking grape seed for varicose veins?
There are no known damage if chewing on grape seeds, except that it will make your mouth taste bitter. You can also make these powdered grape seeds and add to soups etc. grape seed supplements can also be easily found in the form of capsules, tablets and liquid extracts. If you go for the grape seed extract in these forms, choose the one that says OPC has a content of not less than 95%. A dose of 150 mg per day (which can take 50 mag 3 times a day) can reduce pain, burning, tingling and swelling of varicose veins. Remember not to confuse between grapeseed and grapefruit seed extract. Both are different!
Caution :. is better to avoid giving extracts of grape seed for children and pregnant women or nursing mothers and those taking anticoagulants
3. Massage with grapeseed oil to prevent varicose veins
If you do not like the idea of consuming extract grapeseed, can massage with grapeseed oil. OPC is in the grapeseed oil well, which gives this oil its anti-inflammatory properties. massage with grape seed oil will also strengthen and repair hair damage and blood vessels and improve your circulation. Why not make a massage oil grape seed mixing certain essential oils as well.
- oil, grape seed 3 teaspoons
- jojoba oil 3 teaspoons
- Lemon / geranium / mint or any other essential oil of your choice-8 drops
Do the following:
- Mix all oils.
- Take on the palms and rub to warm it.
- Now gently massage the legs, ankles or area with varicose veins.
- Use upward movements from the feet to the top of the legs.
4. pine bark for varicose veins
Antioxidants Oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs) that make grapeseed one of the best remedies for varicose veins also made from pine bark one of the best herbs for varicose veins. OPC in the bark of pine trees to improve blood circulation and repair the tissues in your body. This active in the pine bark extract ingredient is available as a proprietary extract of maritime pine bark called Pycnogenol. OPC improves blood flow and strengthen venous walls and various studies have shown that this compound may give relief of edema or swelling of the legs, tight calves and feels pain when walking. What is important is that the hot water pressure and only needed to extract proanthocyanidins from pine bark so it is free of chemicals. When the pine bark extract which binds to collagen in the walls of blood vessels and is taken makes them stronger and more capillaries elasticity. Therefore, it improves circulation and reduces blood pressure as well. pine bark extract also has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce chronic inflammation. OPC also increases the effectiveness of vitamins C and E.
How to make pine bark extract?
- tree bark fresh pine, preferably maritime pine
- Water 12 cups
Do the following:
- wash pine bark and let it stay wet.
- Take a pot and add 8 glasses of water to it.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the pine bark.
- Cover the pot and reduce heat to simmer until half of its original amount.
- Using cheesecloth to strain the hot liquid.
- retain the liquid in a container and bark back to the pot.
- Add 4 cups of water to pine bark, once used.
- Simmer until half its amount remains.
- strains with cheesecloth and add the strained liquid with the reserved liquid before the first batch.
- Now return this liquid is drawn to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until only ¼ cup.
- Now let this liquid ¼ cup concentrate obtained from pine bark cool.
- Store in a bottle.
If the pine extract purchased as supplements used, there should be 45 to 360 mg per day or 50-100 mg tid. However, it is strictly advisable to consult your doctor or a medical herbalist to know the exact amount of pine bark extract, either homemade or otherwise, that suits your condition varicose veins.
5. Asian Centella for varicose veins
gotu kola has been used by Ayurveda long ago for several diseases, including wound healing. Modern herbal medicine used this herb for varicose veins to reduce inflammation, pain, fatigue , heaviness, and fluid leaks from the veins. gotu kola seems to work to strengthen connective tissue to heal and prevent varicose veins. Gotu kola extract leaves are said to contain triterpenes ” that improve the tone of the veins which makes them less susceptible to degenerative processes that can result in varicosity and other problems.
Click gotu kola tea for varicose veins
- gotu kola dried leaves- 1 teaspoon
- heat 1 cup water
- Honey (optional) – 1 teaspoon
- Add gotu kola leaves the hot water.
- stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain and add honey if used.
- Having this tea 2-3 times a day.
Caution :. If you suffer from liver disease, consult your doctor before taking gotu kola
6. Package Fuller’s earth for varicose veins
Fuller’s earth, sometimes also called ‘bleaching clay’ has been used as a folk medicine in India for various skin related issues. In India, it is called ‘Mulatni Mitti’. It is a good cleanser and tonic due to its absorbent properties. should not be confused with bentonite clay is different in its chemical composition. While containing sodium bentonite clay, fuller’s earth contains calcium. Due to the lack of research on the ability of Fullers earth for the treatment of varicose veins, it can not be said exactly how it works, but it does give relief from symptoms such as bloating.
- 1-3 scoops earth
- Fuller or more, depending on the area affected by varicose veins
- enough water paste
do the following:
- grounding of the most complete and add enough water for him to obtain a paste soft.
- Apply this paste on legs or wherever you have varicose veins.
- leave it overnight. Fullers earth dry on your skin after a while. You can go to sleep once it dries.
- wash it next morning when you wake up.
7. Essential oils for varicose veins Compressing
One of the natural remedies for varicose veins include the application of appropriate on them to get stronger ingredients to carry out its vital transport function of blood to the heart. If appropriate essential oils are combined and apply a mixture of oil of this type, you may be able to improve blood flow and get rid of varicose veins. Here is a recipe to prepare a compress essential oils of varicose veins.
- chamomile oil 3 drops
- Carrot Seed 3 drops of oil
- Lavender 3 drops oil
- St. John’s wort St. tincture- 1 teaspoon
- Water 1 cup
- A soft cloth
- Mix all Ingredients- water, essential oils and tincture.
- Dampen the cloth in this mixture. Wring it to drain excess solution.
- Place this napkin in areas affected by varicose veins.
- You can do daily to get relief from itching and broken varicose veins.
Some of the other essential oils that can be used for varicose veins include cypress oil, lemon oil, geranium oil, grapefruit oil, oil of juniper berries, orange oil, Rosemary oil.
8. Helichrysum essential oil for varicose veins
Helichrysum essential oil is one of the best essential oils to treat varicose veins. This oil is derived from flowers and Helichrysum oil is comparatively expensive, but has proven to be an effective remedy for varicose veins. With its anticoagulant, anesthetic, antispasmodic, paper flower oil regenerates nerves and reduces pain. It works in the clotted blood inside the veins that will relieve discomfort. With regular use of paper flower oil, may gradually make your varicose veins disappear. Although you can always use 2-4 drops of this oil directly on the skin where varicose veins appear and massage with it, here is a recipe for a mixture of oil with some other essential oils are known to be effective for varicose veins.
- Helichrysum oil 1 drop
- basil oil 3-4 drops
- Cypress oil 1 drop
- Wintergreen oil 1 drop
Do the following:
- Mix the oils.
- Apply varicose veins.
- Massage gently stroking toward the heart.
- massage until the oil is completely absorbed by the skin.
- Do it every day.
9. Wonder varicose veins by
Calendula (Calendula officinalis) contain flavonoids and triterpenes both of which are beneficial in treating varicose veins. Triterpenos is the same component that is also present in the gotu kola, another herb for varicose veins. Improves the tone of veins which makes them less susceptible to degeneration. Marigold has been used in folk medicine for its various qualities including anti-inflammation, bleeding control and as a healing agent for damaged tissue. For these properties, the wonder is also recommended to cure the pain and swelling of varicose veins. Prolonged use of this herb can actually make you get rid of varicose veins completely.
Ways to use the wonder by varicose veins
1st way to use the wonder for varicose veins: Wonder Paste
- A handful of petals of calendula flowers
Do the following:
- wash thoroughly marigold petals.
- Crush or bruised these petals to obtain a paste from them.
- Apply this paste calendula in their varicose veins.
- leave overnight.
- Wash the morning.
- Repeat daily until varicose veins greatly reduced or disappear altogether.
second way to use calendula varicose veins: Made in Calendula house ointment
- wonder herb (leaves, flowers, stems) – 2 handfuls double; generously filled
- Lard- 500 g
- cheesecloth or a fine cloth to filter
- Jar to store
Do the following:
- Picar calendula leaves, flowers and stems.
- Heat the lard.
- Add calendula and properly removed so that all the grass is soaked well in hot butter.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Cover the pot and let it stand for 24 hours.
- The next day, heat the mixture.
- strain with the help of a gauze.
- Pour the ointment preparation is still liquid in a jar. Once cooled, the ointment consistency similar to be taken.
- Apply this ointment on their affected varicose veins skin 2-3 times a day.
10. poultice for varicose veins Ulcer
Cabbage is a plant herbs that are loaded with high nutritional value components including vitamin A, C, E, B1, B2, K, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, copper, sulfur and fiber. For all these reasons, it is recommended cabbage generally be included in the diet for overall health. As for varicose veins, the healing properties of cabbage, due to the presence of sulfur, potassium, vitamin K and vitamin U makes it a good home remedy for ulcers obtained due to varicose veins. The high sulfur content of cabbage leaves destroy the enzymes in the blood that gives the relief of ulcers and infection. By simple application of cabbage leaves in varicose ulcers, you can cure infections as well as pain and swelling.
Ways to use cabbage in varicose veins
- Chop the cabbage leaves after washing them thoroughly. Add water in amount needed to make a paste. Apply this to your varicose veins affected skin area. Take a linen cloth and wrapped around the leg or other body part has been applied paste cabbage. Not only it will take place the dough in place but also allow your skin to breathe. You can leave this for a couple of hours and then rinse. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
- Make a compress cabbage leaf. Wash a large cabbage leaf background and cut the midrib rigid it. Straighten the sheet and place it over the affected area ulcer or wound. Leave it on until it dries. Then change the sheet and use a new one.
11. Apple cider vinegar for varicose veins
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) can be called a magical liquid that can cure a number of diseases including all kinds of pain, swelling, heartburn and even varicose veins. ACV improves blood circulation in the process the swelling and inflammation of veins discarded. Also get rid of pain when this resource apple cider vinegar for varicose veins is used.
ways to use apple cider vinegar for varicose veins
- Mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it. Repeat two times a day.
- How to dilute the apple cider vinegar. Mix stroke and skin lotion in equal quantities and apply this to their varicose veins and rub gently stroking upwards towards the heart. Do this twice a day.
- Soak a cloth or gauze stroke and place the cloth on the affected area. Let it sit there for about 20-30 minutes. You can also rub gently with the cloth soaked stroke.
12. Remedies lifestyle for varicose veins
Despite all the house above and remedies herbal for varicose veins will be given relief, which also you will have to take some minor and some major changes in their lifestyle so that they can avoid this problem varicose veins once and for all.
- Do not sit or stand for longer periods at a stretch. If your job requires it, take breaks every 30 minutes. Change your position, walk around, stretch or stand for a while. Just do not stay in one position for longer.
- If you sit for longer, try to keep your legs elevated using a stool or chair.
- not sit with crossed legs or ankles crossed.
- Keep your legs elevated, even when you lie down or sleep.
- Avoid wearing high heels.
- Avoid tight clothing, especially those who can cut off the circulation of blood around the waist legs and groin.
- Exercise regularly. Cardiovascular exercises and strength training are all beneficial to you. Walking also improves blood circulation.
- Losing weight . Excess weight is one of the main causes of varicose veins.
- Having a balanced diet. Include more fiber in your meals. Fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants are good for you.
- Avoid alcohol, which dilates blood vessels making your condition worse varicose veins.
- Quitting smoking because no remains healthy circulation.
All these changes in diet and lifestyle and home remedies will certainly cause varicose veins disappear over time.
food for healthy vein in tamil | tamil tips for vericose vain | Tamil tips for verivosr vein tomotoes | tamil tips varicose veins homeopathy treatment | varicose veins in tamil red |