does Within a few years, I was traveling and got chatting with a girl sitting by my side. The girl complained of legs and swollen ankles , so I looked closer and saw her swollen feet. I think all serious conditions that may be associated with this issue, including heart and kidney problems, or a blood clot.
If your lower extremities swell and experiences bluish skin, breathlessness, fever and chest pain, AI go to the emergency department.
Furthermore, if one looks at the swollen leg, while the other appears normal, visit your doctor because this inequality could be a sign of deep vein thrombosis.
Also, there are some prescription drugs can also trigger inflammation, such as antidepressants, birth control pills and medications for high blood pressure pills.
Indeed, each case of inflammation should be considered to ensure not lose you, Aore a potentially serious condition.
Therefore, you should make a difference between harmless inflammation and edema. To be more specific, in the case of edema, if pressure in the swollen area, it remains faced for several seconds after, which could be an indicator of liver, heart or kidney problems.
Usually, swelling of the legs can be prevented with a few simple measures and DIY techniques.
also here are some techniques that can be followed to prevent swelling, or to return to its former self without swelling
1. Exercise. It can improve blood circulation and prevent blood from pooling in the lower extremities. For example, swimming can be the perfect solution if you Aore suffering from pain in the legs or swollen.
If yoga, go for the positions, which make you raise your feet above your head. It is called an investment and has a number of health benefits such as improving immunity and digestion.
2. Raise legs. If you Aore not ready for the headstand, however, the possibility of raising the legs over a larger area, so they are above the heart. This must be practiced for about 30 minutes, three times on a daily basis. When you Aore in bed, just put a pillow under the ankles to help drain excess fluid. In this way, you can get absorbed in the body, or be eliminated in the urine.
3. Get up and walk a bit if you sit for long periods of time. For example, walking for 10 minutes three times a day is enough to keep your feet healthy.
4. Use compression stockings during travel. Yes, it can be quite difficult to put on, but actually serve its purpose. In other words, these socks help blood vessels elasticity, so the pool does, AOT blood in the legs. On the other hand, they prevent varicose veins, and therefore you should consider using them on long-haul flights and long-haul train or bus. They can also be beneficial if you, AORE already suffering from an inflammation of the leg.
5. Eat healthy and avoid excessive salt intake. Of course, a little salt is good for you, and it is necessary for the body to function properly. However, too much salt can cause water retention and should be avoided. In addition, caffeine is a known culprit, so try to bring the salt and coffee to a minimum.
If you are overweight, consider losing some weight, in order to reduce the pressure that is put on your muscles, bones and joints.
6. Quit smoking. is one of the 10 best habits to stop right now if you want to be healthy. Yes, it is easier said than done. However, you have to think about all the rewards that come when you stop smoking. Less swollen feet is just one of them.
7. Drink plenty of water. By drinking enough water throughout the day, hydrate and detoxify your body tissues. Furthermore, sodium and caffeine feet lead to inflammation, diluted if drink adequate amounts of water. For example, eight to ten glasses on a daily basis should be enough. For added antioxidant value, simply squeeze a little lemon or lime in it.
8. Massaging the area of pain. The foot massage is very relaxing and improves the circulation of blood. the use of soft but firm movements is recommended, and always go in the direction of the heart.
9. Take magnesium supplements. Usually, the inflammation that causes painful feet inflammation is associated with magnesium deficiency. Only a dose of 350 mg daily can make a big difference, but don, AOT forget to consult your doctor before taking any supplements.
10. Soak your feet in Epsom salt and feel the happiness. should add several cups of sea salt to the bath water and enjoy all your body in case you feel like giving himself completely. Essential oils can help relieve pain and discomfort, too.
In addition, some popular choices include lemon, mint, lavender, eucalyptus and precious also have anti-inflammatory capabilities.