Schizophrenia is a brain disorder that makes it difficult for a person to distinguish between real and imaginary things. The person with this mental disorder may not be able to think clearly, manage emotions and not be able to relate to others. The patient may hear or see things that do not exist. They can talk about strange or confusing way and believe that others are trying to harm them. The patient may withdraw from the outside world and act in a confusing manner. In most cases of schizophrenia it appears in adolescence or early adulthood. Schizophrenia is often more severe in men than in women.
causes of schizophrenia
The causes of schizophrenia are not fully known. According to experts, schizophrenia results from a combination of genetic factors and environmental factors. Individuals with parents or siblings who have a history of schizophrenia are 10% more prone to disease. There is some tension factors which are involved in schizophrenia inductor. They are
• Prenatal exposure to viral infection
• Premature birth
• Low level of oxygen during birth due to prolonged labor
• Early parental loss
• Abuse physical or sexual in childhood
symptoms of schizophrenia
in most people, schizophrenia develops slowly warning signs before the first episode of the problem. However, in some people, schizophrenia appears suddenly and without warning. They begin to isolate themselves and start neglecting studies or work. They can leave their hobbies or other activities they hadnt before.
The first common symptoms of schizophrenia include
• The withdrawal of social life
• The hostility and distrust
• Expressionless look
• laughing or inappropriate crying
• Fall asleep or insomnia
• Lack of memory or difficulty concentrating
• poor personal hygiene
• extreme reaction to criticism
This chronic disease can be effectively managed and controlled manner by appropriate treatment and support from family and friends. There are many home remedies available that help reduce the severity and number of schizophrenic episodes.
Home Remedies for schizophrenia:
The following are home remedies that you can try if you are suffering from schizophrenia.
1. Green cardamom seeds
green cardamom is one of the most important spices used in the preparation of curry sauces and India. It has many health benefits too. Green cardamom seeds are found to be very effective in the treatment of schizophrenia. It will work effectively in the nervous system and is also well known for its healing properties.
• Herbal tea green cardamom is one of the best home remedies you can imagine for the treatment of schizophrenia.
• Add a teaspoon of freshly chopped cardamom powder in a glass of boiling water.
• Mix this powder in boiling water and leave for about 10 minutes.
• Then strain the water and add a little sugar and mix well.
• Drink this herbal tea in a warm state twice a day to effectively reduce the symptoms of schizophrenia.
Chamomile is another effective home remedy that can be used to treat schizophrenia because it has a lot of softening and soothing properties. It will help to improve the mood of a person, and is an ideal place to offer a restful sleep to a person suffering from symptoms of schizophrenia ingredient.
• You need to take a teaspoon of chamomile in powder form and mixed with a cup of boiling water.
• Allow this powder is completely dissolved in the water for about 10 minutes and then strain the water.
• Drinking this tense tea at least twice a day to reduce the symptoms of schizophrenia.
gooseberry is said to be a natural antioxidant that helps boost the immune system of the body. Gooseberry it provides the body with the energy needed to combat mental disorders such as schizophrenia. gooseberry is also very rich in vitamin C, and niacin amide.
• It is recommended that people suffering from schizophrenia problems should take at least two or three Indian Gooseberries every day.
• You can also dry the leaves of the plant of Indian gooseberry and then grind the dried leaves to make a soft powder.
• Add a teaspoon of this powder in a glass of warm water and mix well.
• Drink this water twice a day for several months to get better relief of symptoms of schizophrenia.
4. Licorice powder
Licorice is a natural ingredient that has the power to control and manage the condition of the brain. It is a natural very effective herb used to treat anxiety disorders and stress. is licorice powder to be very effective in treating the symptoms of schizophrenia.
• Take two teaspoons of licorice powder and mixed with 200 ml of drinking water.
• Boil this mixture until water is reduced to half.
• Strain this mixture of licorice and drink this warm water when it first becomes, in the morning every day.
• Make sure that you take your breakfast just after an hour of consuming this water to be properly absorbed into the bloodstream.
5. Cold water fish
Fish is a very important ingredient to help boost brain function and health. It is important for people suffering from schizophrenia to eat fish on a regular basis. It is very important for you to eat cold water fish because they are rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats. It is important that you think about catching cold water fish on a daily basis if you would like to see an effective reduction of symptoms of schizophrenia.
• The fish like goldfish, Koi, trout, rainbow trout, mackerel and salmon needs to be added to your daily diet plan to reduce symptoms associated with schizophrenia.
• If not particularly on fish consumption, then you need to take fish oil as a daily supplement to combat problems of schizophrenia.
Eating carrots on a daily basis is considered one of the most effective natural home remedies that help in the fight against schizophrenia. Niacin is an important ingredient in carrots that will help in the treatment of many brain disorders.
• It would be ideal for people suffering from schizophrenia who eat one or two carrots daily crude to reduce its symptoms.
• It would be better for you to make carrot salad and eat it with lunch or dinner every day.
• You can also take carrot juice every day to reduce symptoms associated with schizophrenia. All you need to do is mix three medium and small carrots along spinach leaves with little water in a blender to extract the juice.
• Drink this juice once a day to combat the problems of schizophrenia.
• Some of the other foods rich in niacin that can be performed:. Potatoes, fish, corn and whole wheat products
7. St. John’s Wort
Another home remedy popular and effective that can be used to treat schizophrenia is St. John’s wort. This natural herb will help in reducing arousal, anxiety and stress suffered by a person when he or she is affected by the symptoms of schizophrenia. It is also a very effective treatment for fear, anxiety, mood swings, depression and nervousness.
• It is necessary to crush the herb St. John in a blender with a little water to extract the juice.
• Take one tablespoon of this juice daily to control symptoms associated with schizophrenia.
8. Basil leaves
Basil leaves are a rich source of antioxidants that help in the treatment of a large number of brain disorders, and especially schizophrenia. It has a lot of healing and soothing properties that help one to combat anxiety, stress and other mental disorders.
• Add a quarter teaspoon basil leaves and half a teaspoon of sage leaves in a cup of boiling water and prepare herbal tea.
• Allow the ingredients react with water and let stand for a few minutes before turning off the heat.
• Strain the solution and then drink the hot herbal tea.
• Drink this tea twice a day to see effective results in a short period of time.
Asian ginseng is another home remedy and effective herb that can be used for the treatment of disorders and neurological problems. It is a very effective natural antioxidant that helps in the treatment of different types of brain disorder.
• If you are suffering from symptoms of schizophrenia, then you need to consume herbal tea ginseng herbal preparation.
• Add a teaspoon of dry powder Asian ginseng and boil in a glass of water for about ten minutes.
• It is necessary to force the solution and then let it cool completely before drinking.
• It is important for you to take at least one or two cups of herbal tea Ginseng every day for about six months to get relief from the symptoms of schizophrenia.
10. Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo Biloba is a very effective home treatment for various symptoms associated with schizophrenia remedy. It is a type of herb that helps improve mental functioning of the brain, improves brain circulation and memory. It is found to be very effective for treating people suffering from chronic schizophrenia.
• Prepare Ginkgo Biloba tea of dried herbs in boiling dust and powder in a cup of water.
• Let simmer for 5 minutes after boiling and then strain the tea.
• Drink this tea three times a day to see an increase in the level of oxygen in the brain and to get rid of mood swings, headaches and fatigue.