Colon or large intestine is the part responsible for the re-absorption of water and salts from digestive system formed after digestion before it is removed from the body solid waste. Usually the peristalsis of the large intestine ensures the elimination of body wastes 16-24 hours after eating. In some people, the accumulation of hazardous waste in the colon occurs due to a malfunction of the colon. This buildup of waste causes toxins waste to enter the colon walls.
The causes of toxic colon
When the colon becomes less active that affects the disposal of waste from the digestive system. The important for the low activity of the colon and toxic colon reason are:
• Poor diet
• Lack of exercise
• Reduction of water consumption
• drug use
symptoms of deposition of waste in the colon
When the colon retains residues in the body that can lead to various symptoms such as
• low energy level
• bad breath
• allergy skin
• irritable bowel
• unexplained fatigue
• weight gain
• belly bulge
If a successful colon cleansing is not to remove toxic waste deposits, which can lead to serious problems such as skin allergies, gallbladder stones, heart disease, asthma and liver disease. regular bowel movements preventing deposition of waste in the colon to some extent. Normal bowel movements do not completely eliminate waste in some people and therefore extensive cleaning using various methods may be required. There are many natural home remedies for colon cleansing, eliminating all waste from the colon.
Home remedies for colon cleansing
The following are some of the top home remedies you can test for colon cleansing.
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon is a powerful source of antioxidants and is rich in vitamin C. It is very good for the digestive system and is an ideal choice you can try to colon cleansing.
• Take the juice of one lemon into a glass and then add a pinch of sea salt. Now, add a little honey to this mixture.
• Pour lukewarm drinking water in this glass and mix well.
• Drink this mixture daily fasting morning.
• it provides more energy, stimulate intestinal transit and is also good for the skin.
• you can also add two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice with a glass of apple juice and drink three to four times a day. This will help in thinning of the mucosa in the intestines.
yogurt or curd has antibacterial properties and provide your body with good and pro-biotic bacteria. It is also a rich source of calcium and help in reducing the growth of cells lining the colon.
• The yogurt is very good to solve many of the problems related to the stomach as :. irregular bowel movements, indigestion, flatulence and many more
• Eating two or three tablespoons of natural yogurt daily will help in improving the health of the colon.
• You can also eat yogurt with fresh fruits such as lemon, banana, apple and so on to help improve colon health.
3. Apple juice
One of the well known home remedies for colon cleansing is fresh apple juice. You need to regularly take apple juice in order to maintain a healthy colon, as it will help in improving bowel movements, helps in proper digestion, improves liver function, as well as breaks toxins in the stomach.
• Start the day with a glass of apple juice unfiltered.
• After half an hour, you need to drink a glass of pure water.
• You need to follow this routine multiple timers throughout the day to carry out colon cleansing.
• It would be even better if you could drink a glass of prune juice in the middle.
• To get the desired results, it is very important for you to drink apple juice and freshly squeezed juice also extracted from organic apples.
• It is important for you to avoid taking on solid foods when you are opting for apple juice remedy for colon cleansing.
4. Fiber-rich foods
Foods that are rich in fiber will help in the rapid cleansing of the colon by removing toxins from the colon. The fiber will help in easy bowel movement and keep the stool soft. This will help the body to flush toxins from the stomach very easily. The following are the foods you should include in your diet to help in increasing fiber intake, which helps in colon cleansing:
• whole grains
• flax seeds
[ Do not miss: 10 best foods for colon cleansing ]
Drinking lots water is an easy and effective colon cleansing home remedy. Regular consumption of water will help the body to eliminate all harmful toxins and waste from your body naturally. The water will help keep your body stay hydrated and therefore you need to drink water regularly to keep your body lubricated.
• Make sure you drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water each day.
• This will help in triggering natural peristaltic action and two points will begin to function in a normal way very soon.
6. Sea salt
One of the most effective ingredients you can imagine for colon cleansing is the sea salt. It will help to improve the intestinal transit and also eliminate harmful toxins in the colon. Sea salt, will help in removing accumulated fecal material easily, parasites, bacteria and feces regular digestive system. Taking too much sea salt can lead to diarrhea and therefore it is important for you to take in a lot of water for this remedy.
• Add a tablespoon of sea salt in a glass of water and bring to a boil.
• Drink this solution, either cold or hot state early in the morning.
• After a few minutes you can lie on your back and massage your stomach to your colon area gently to help improve bowel movement.
Flaxseed help in cleansing your colon. It is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids and has plenty of natural fibers that help in colon cleansing. It will help in absorbing water and expanding your colon. All the toxins and mucus will be removed from his colon.
• Add a tablespoon of finely ground flax seeds to a glass of water and mix well.
• Drinking this water half an hour before eating breakfast and half an hour before going to bed every day to clean the colon and also get other health benefits.
• dust can also add flaxseed to your daily dose of yogurt or fruit or vegetable salad or other healthy for effective colon cleaning foods.
Ginger is another natural ingredient that can be used to improve the functioning of the colon and remove toxins and harmful waste from your body. This will help reduce swelling of the stomach and also helps to improve digestion.
• Ginger can be consumed in any form as juice, cut pieces or puree state.
• Add a teaspoon of ginger juice with a teaspoon of honey and mix it in a glass of drinking water.
• Consume this mixture two to three times a day to remove toxins and waste from your colon and make your colon healthy.
• Adding ginger to herbal tea or green tea also help in colon cleansing effectively.
9. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is loaded with detoxifying properties and functions as an effective colon cleanser. Aloe Vera is not only known to improve the health of the colon, but it is also very effective in treating skin problems, constipation, diarrhea and headache.
• Remove the gel from Aloe Vera leaves. To this gel add the juice of a lemon.
• Mix well and then mix it in a blender to get the juice well.
• Keep this Aloe Vera juice in the refrigerator for three to four hours.
• Drink this juice several times a day as this will help to improve colon health.
10. Vegetable juice
If you are looking for colon cleansing, then it is important to stay away from processed foods and cooked food for two days. It is ideal for those who depend only on fresh vegetable juice for a day or two to improve bowel movement and also to clean the colon.
• Change to a diet of fresh vegetable juice for a couple of days if you’re looking to cleanse the colon.
• Drink fresh vegetable juice several times a day because it contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and sugar that will help improve bowel movement and to keep your body healthy.
• Ensure that only consume freshly prepared vegetable juices.
Are you looking to clean the colon? You want to know the natural and simple home remedies that you can try to clean the colon? Well, all you need is to try some of the home remedies above simple tips to help in colon cleansing without any side effects.Top 10 Foods for colon cleansing