Hair loss is a common problem these days for men and women who are in their mid to late adulthood. Many people suffer from Baldness , receding hairline, hair loss and thinning hair. Although hair loss is most commonly seen in men here are many females also are prone to this problem. Regular use of treatments such as hair coloring, hair straightening curly leading many harmful chemicals that are used in hair is one of the main reasons why women also feel the hair loss at some point his life. Some of the other factors that are responsible for hair loss in humans according to the American Academy of Dermatology are: poor nutrition, inadequate care of hair, health disorders like thyroid problems and anemia, innate conditions as menopause and alopecia and also due to chemotherapy and certain medications.
Hair is not only part of his body and is a symbol of beauty, status and health. It is important that you take proper care of their health in order to prevent early hair loss. It is not a very serious problem and with a little caution will be able to prevent hair loss. There are certain uncontrollable factors such as conditions of pregnancy or certain diseases or genetic factors that result in hair loss. However, this does not mean that you can not do something about your hair loss.
is ideal for you to look at different remedies to treat their problems herbal and not expensive hair loss instead of going by excess use of chemicals or expensive treatments hair transplant or even drug therapies that help in hair growth. Why not give it a chance herbal remedies because it is a cheaper way, safer and smoother to stimulate hair growth on the scalp. The following are the 10 top herbal remedies based on tradition and modern research that you can try out to enjoy hair growth .
Herbs for hair growth
Nettle is a very important and useful plant that is loaded with hair increased profits. It is found in abundance in North America and is also known as Urtica diocia. It is an herb that helps in preventing hormone conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone, which is the main cause of hair loss. Nettle can be consumed in pill form. It can also be used as a hair oil to see good results.
- Put nettle leaves in a jar containing olive oil for about three weeks. Make sure the bottle is sealed.
- Keep sealed bottle is a cool place for about three weeks and make sure it is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- After three weeks, you can apply the homemade oil on the scalp and hair regularly to see visible hair growth.
Romero has been in use as an effective solution for hair loss for centuries. It also helps in reducing hair loss and baldness. It will help in improving circulation to the scalp and this in turn helps in hair growth. Romero works effectively on the hair when combined with olive oil.
- Regular application of oil prepared from the mixture of olive oil and rosemary help in preventing premature graying of hair.
- is a higher effective use for treating dry flaky scalp product.
- This will help nourish hair follicles and strengthen the hair on the scalp from the shaft.
Peppermint oil is also a herbal remedy to treat aging hair loss and improve hair growth in humans. It will help in improving the growth of hair follicles thus promoting hair growth.
- Regular application of peppermint oil quality on the scalp and hair provide cooling and calming effect on the scalp and and promote hair growth.
- This will help to improve blood circulation to the scalp and hair roots in the scalp also join.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is another effective herb that will help in promoting hair loss. It will help in stimulating blood circulation throughout the scalp and thereby assist in hair growth on the scalp.
- Regular application of Aloe Vera gel will help maintain the pH balance of the hair.
- also it helps in opening the blocked pores of the scalp and stimulate the growth of hair follicles.
- is found to be truly effective when mixed with coconut milk.
Burdock or Arctium lappa is another important herb which it is very effective in reducing hair loss. This will help improve blood circulation in the scalp and thereby improve blood flow to the hair follicles in the scalp.
- Burdick compounds containing high amounts of phytosterols and fatty acids that help in reducing and reversing hair thinning.
- Regular use of burdock grass soaked in olive oil help improve blood circulation to the hair follicles.
Lavender is one of the herbs known to help promote hair growth and reduce baldness. It is known to have antibacterial properties that help soothe and heal skin irritations and infections of the scalp and is very effective in treating dandruff and dry, flaky scalp.
- Regular use of hair oil of lavender will help in preventing hair loss and also help in hair growth.
- Using Oil once every day on your scalp will help you to be free from tension, stress, depression and insomnia are the main causes of hair loss.
- If you are looking effective and rapid results for baldness , then you will have to use a mixture of 10 drops of rosemary oil, 10 drops of oil lavender, 5 drops of basil oil and 4 drops of jojoba oil on your scalp regularly.
7. Ginko Biloba
Ginko biloba helps to increase blood flow to the brain and is very effective in correcting nutritional deficiencies in the hair follicles. It is very effective and popular herb oil that many people use on your scalp for hair growth.
Horsetail is a very important herb that will help to strengthen nails, bones and hair. Silica is one of the main ingredients in the long brush as horsetail offered to provide the necessary strength to the hair and prevent thinning or breakage. It will also help in preventing hair loss. Horsetail is one of the common ingredients used in many hair conditioning products that are bought in the markets.
9. Saw Palmetto
Saw palmetto has been used for centuries to treat baldness. It is one of the well known to prevent the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone which will result in faster hair loss herbs. Saw Palmetto is that it is more effective to reduce hair thinning and receding hair when used along with the herb nettle.
10. Panax Ginseng
The popular Chinese herb is a natural herbal remedy for a host of health problems, including hair loss. Ginseng is very effective in the treatment of baldness and aid in hair growth. This will help in hair nourishment and also increase hair strength. It is one of the main ingredients found in most hair tonics or hair shampoos.
Are you worried to see receding hairlines and baldness appear on the scalp? Want improve the thickness of hair and improve hair growth? If you are one among the many who are looking for the tip of appropriate herbs that help with hair growth naturally, then you need to try some of the remedies herbal described above to reduce your baldness and grow strong hair on the scalp.