dark circles are a common complaint for many of us. They make you look tired, bored and less secure. Due to stress, lack of sleep, environmental toxins and many others, the skin under the eyes get delicate and fine, and then the blood vessels get revealed that emits a dark coloration under the eyes. Home remedies can be a helping hand to improve the color of the skin under the eyes. However, in order to get rid of dark circles permanently, one has to follow healthy lifestyle and sleep properly. Here are some tips for better sleep .
Tomato by dark circles
Let’s talk about an ingredient that works wonders in reducing dark circles. It is another tomato. The tomato is very effective in curing many health and beauty, including dark circles. If your skin can not resist the acidic properties of tomato then you can choose potato to reduce dark circles .
Here are some reasons why tomato can be effective in reducing dark circles.
- tomato has natural bleaching properties that illuminates the skin to a maximum extent. Also they make the skin soft and supple.
- Contains lycopene, an anti -. Oxidizer that reduces dark discoloration under the eyes
- has moisturizing and regenerating that contribute to fading dark circles.
- Vitamin A in tomatoes and regenerate damaged skin opaque, vitamin B promotes cell renewal, vitamin C and minerals combat dark circles stimulate cell metabolism.
- is rich in nutrients include vitamin A, B, and C, sulfur, potassium, calcium and iron, which makes tomatoes a perfect solution to reduce dark circles.
How to use tomato dark circles:
Let me list down some effective ways in detail that help in reducing dark circles around the eyes and makes the skin look brighter and healthier.
- smash or grind a tomato into a thick paste.
- apply to dark circles.
- rinse off after a few minutes.
- or place a slice of tomato on dark circles and message gently for 2 to 3 minutes. Let dry, then rinse.
- repeat this newspaper.
- 1 tomato eating or fasting every day in the morning to lighten the skin.
2. Drink tomato juice
Tomatoes contain vitamin A, K, B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6, magnesium, phosphorus and iron. When tomato juice is taken internally to improve the color of the skin under the eyes.
- Mix chopped tomato slices and mint leaves.
- To the juice, add 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- stir well and drink.
- Be sure to drink the juice immediately after preparation to avail maximum benefits of reducing dark circles.
- drink the juice daily, once in the morning.
3. Tomato juice with lemon juice
Both tomato and lemon has bleaching properties (skin lightening). This combination helps provide the most effective and rapid results.
- Mix 1 teaspoon tomato juice and lemon juice.
- gently apply the mixture on dark circles with a cotton ball.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat this process 2 times a day.
Note: For dry and sensitive skin, add a few drops of water in the mixture before applying under the eyes. It reduces the sensation caused by the acidic properties of tomato and lemon burning.
4. Tomato with lemon juice and chickpea flour
In this combination, the lemon has bleaching properties and chickpea flour removes excess fat from the skin.
- Blend or crush a tomato to extract the juice.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, a liberal dash 2 teaspoons tomato and chickpea flour to it.
- Apply the paste to clean under eye area and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- follow this process regularly for 2 -. 3 times a week
5. Tomato Orange Lentils flour and turmeric
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, tomato puree and orange lentil flour.
- Add few drops of lemon juice and stir to make thick paste.
- Apply this paste under the eyes.
- left for 30 minutes and wash with plain water.
- Or you can also mix 2 teaspoons of tomato juice and 1 teaspoon of turmeric. Apply this paste and rinse after 30 minutes.
- Repeat regularly for 2 times in a week.
6. Tomato with mint leaves
The cooling effect of mint leaves provides soothing and cooling effect to the skin under the eyes. This combination not only helps reduce dark circles, but also provides fresher look in his eyes.
- Blend mint leaves and tomato 1/2.
- Apply this mixture on clean skin under the eyes carefully.
- let stand for 5 to 7 minutes.
- rinse with cold water.
- Or you can also add a tablespoon of honey to the mixture, dip cotton pads and place on dark circles.
- To reduce dark circles, follow this process. 2 – 3 times a week
7. Tomato juice with Aloe Vera
This combination of aloe vera hydrates and moisturizes the skin under the eyes, while the properties discoloration tomatoes skin lightening.
- Mix equal quantities of tomato juice and aloe vera gel.
- Apply on clean skin under the eyes and leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and dry.
- Repeat this process 2 times a day for best results.
8. Tomato juice with potato juice
Both potatoes and tomatoes have properties that help reduce dark circles natural bleach (skin lightening).
- Peel and chop 1 potato, then puree in a blender.
- The strain through cheesecloth to extract the juice.
- Mix the potato juice and fresh tomato juice.
- Use cotton balls to apply on clean skin under the eyes.
- Leave until completely dry.
- wash with cold water and dry.
- or mixed tomato and potato together and follow the remaining process.
- Repeat the process daily until your reach the desired results.
9. Tomato juice with honey
Honey improves blood circulation, moisturize the skin and its natural bleaching property reduces dark discoloration under the eyes.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of tomato juice and honey.
- gently apply the juice on clean skin under the eyes.
- Rinse with warm water and then with cold water and dry.
- Repeat this process twice daily to ease dark circles.
10. Tomato with curd
curd eyes relieves stress relieving it. This combination is more effective for people with dry or sensitive skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of tomato juice and cottage cheese.
- Apply this paste on clean skin under the eyes.
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse.
- This process is effective if followed regularly.
11. Tomato with pineapple
Pineapple juice is full of antioxidants and bromelain which help in reducing fine lines, uneven skin tone and sun damage. Bromelain softens the skin and reduces puffiness under the eyes.
- In a blender, puree tomato 1 and 1 cup pineapple chunks.
- Use cotton balls to apply on clean skin under the eyes and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and dry.
- tent over the mixture in the refrigerator and repeat every day.
- If followed regularly by 2 times a week, you can surely reduce dark circles.
12. Paste Tomato with cucumber and mint leaves
In this combination, mint leaves and tomatoes reduce pigmentation under the eyes, while the cucumber moisturizes the skin and retains moisture.
- Blend 5-6 mint leaves, 100 ml of tomato puree, cucumber juice 30ml to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on clean skin under the eyes.
- wash with tap water after 10 minutes.
- Or you can dip cotton pads in the mixture, refrigerate and place them over your eyes for 15 minutes to dry.
- Repeat the process regularly to get quick results.
The above home remedies have shown results of reducing dark circles however, can not achieve overnight. You can see the difference after each application and gradually diminish dark circles.
Tips and Precautions:
- fresh tomato paste and juice is more effective when compared with the stored.
- Before applying any remedy tomato always try on the arm by a negative result. If there are, stop using it.
- we never let tomato juice or paste come into his eyes. If something happens to him immediately flush eyes with water to avoid irritation and other discomforts.
- Avoid applying facial mask on dark circles around the eyes or. The skin is different and very thin under the skin than other parts of the face. As it can damage the skin and worsen the situation.
- Due to constant rubbing of the eyes caused by allergens, the skin becomes discolored. It is better treatment for allergens before dark circles is.
- A good night’s sleep 7 to 8 hours is very important to reduce dark circles, fine lines and puffiness.
- Avoid excessive consumption of snuff and alcohol.
- Stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet.
- aggressive chemicals in cosmetics can also darken the skin under the eyes. So do not overdo the makeup and avoid using eye gels with harsh chemicals.
- Be sure to consult your doctor for immediate treatment, if he found no relief from any of the tomatoes.
Let us know what remedy worked best for you. We are happy to hear your experiences in reducing dark circles.
Image # Willoughby Peterson @Flickr