The lower body is a place a big problem for many people, especially women. Hormones, genetics and unhealthy life style are the main causes of fat accumulated in these areas.
as well as strengthening and cardiovascular exercises, you need to do aerobic exercises to tone the hips and thigh muscles. These exercises help burn fat in the inner thighs and the rest of the body.
- Climbing stairs is a simple aerobic exercise that can be done daily. This particular exercise increases your metabolism and works the thigh muscles. While climbing stairs, you keep your back straight.
- Cycling is another great form of aerobic exercise that works your legs, especially your thighs. It will also help to build stamina and endurance.
- Brisk walking is another excellent exercise for toning the thighs and hips. This will help burn more fat in your legs areas. Enjoy brisk walking for 30 minutes five days a week
apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps break down fat and so both prevents the accumulation of body fat. It contains minerals such as potassium, magnesium and calcium, but also helps to eliminate toxins and prevent water retention.
- Mix 3 parts ,, unfiltered apple cider vinegar raw with olive oil or some coconut oil. They use it to give your hips and thighs massage for 10 minutes. Leave on for 30 minutes and then rinse with water. Follow this remedy 2 times a day.
- Another option is to mix 2 teaspoons, filter cider vinegar raw apple and a little honey in a glass of water. Drink daily in the morning, preferably before taking their breakfast.
Coffee contains antioxidants and caffeine, which tighten, smoothen and tone the skin. It also promotes circulation and reduces accumulated fat. thick coffee grounds work as an amazing exfoliant that helps tone muscles around the hips and thighs.
- Take 1 tablespoon leftover coffee grounds after brewing.
- add a little honey to obtain a thick, pasty consistency.
- Before taking a bath, apply it on the hips and thighs and let it dry.
- then, with wet hands, rub and then rinse off with water.
- Follow this remedy 2 or 3 times a week.
The sea salt will help tone and tighten the skin of the hips and thighs. You can swap your normal refined salt with Celtic sea salt. Celtic sea salt is full of minerals, which help reduce excess body fat and keep your body hydrated.
Moreover, you can prepare a home detox bath with sea salt.
- In a tub of warm water, add 2 cups of sea salt and mix well.
- Add six to eight drops of essential oil.
- Soaking your body in this relaxing water for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Enjoy this bath a few times a week
SPECIAL TIP :.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of filtered water a day. In fact, start the day with a glass of water. To improve the taste of tap water, add a little lemon juice or honey.
- Also, eating foods with high water content, such as melons, cucumbers and green leafy vegetables. At the same time, stay away from excess alcohol and coffee can dehydrate the body.