Thyroid Healthy Recipes
Some foods, such as cauliflower, cabbage, kale and broccoli contain goitrogens that seem to worsen the situation with the thyroid, but when these foods are cooked, the goitrogens are disabled so that can not damage her body.
people suffering from thyroid disorders usually have problems with weight and sleep due to imbalance of hormones. It is crucial for them to speed up metabolism to restore normal functions within the body.
Tips for people who have thyroid problems or want to avoid such problems recurring in the future:
- include foods fiber, such as fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds.
- avoid eating meat and foods rich in carbohydrates
- reduce coffee consumption
- implement gluten-free foods in your diet
- introduce foods that are an excellent source of iron and copper (oysters, seeds, whole grains and cereals, cocoa)
- use omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that are essential for nutrition (can be found in nuts, seeds, canola oil, green leafy vegetables)
- drinking enough water for proper metabolic function
Here are two recipes that are beneficial not only for your thyroid, but also for your overall health as They promote wellness and provide adequate nutritional base.
thyroid friendly Beba
- 1 leaf kale (you can substitute another green leafy vegetable)
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 lemon or lime
- 2 stalks celery
- a bunch of parsley
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. ground seeds mixed (sunflower seeds, flax, sesame and pumpkin)
first you need to steam kale, parsley and celery for no more than 2 minutes. Finely chop the cucumber and apple, squeeze the juice of lemon / lime and combine them with steamed vegetables and other ingredients. Mix for 30 seconds and poured into cups.
this salad is recommended for people with hypothyroidism or persons they want to keep your thyroid gland in good health.
- 01.02 kale leaves (you can use also other green leaf)
- 2 carrots
- cilantro (if it does, then add the parsley instead)
- sunflower seeds (you can substitute pumpkin seeds)
Instructions: Mince the red cabbage, kale and cilantro, grated carrot and mix well. Al and add sunflower seeds and season with the prepared dressing.
Seasoning :. Combine olive oil, vinegar, apple cider and iodized salt