training visual eye exercises can help with many visual disorders. Practitioners of the method of visual training suggest recommend a person to gradually reduce the amount of time spent wearing corrective lenses during the day and perform that fundamental eye exercises (without wearing glasses or contact lenses) to reduce reliance on mechanical aids.
Here are some tips to improve your eyesight:
• Experts recommend closing your eyes for a few minutes every 2-3 hours and avoid strong pressure on them
• you will need to implement gymnastics for eyes. There are 16 exercises for your eye (to follow these lines with the eyes, the image below)
• Avoid wearing glasses
• Try applying regular massage your eyes on a base daily. You can apply a slight pressure on the eyeballs using the tip of your index and middle finger. Gently press the eyeball. You should not feel any pain. Massage slowly
• While walking down the street to see in the distance
• Consume carrot juice with a few drops of olive oil on a daily basis
• Flush eyes with warm water
• Try to avoid using laptop or PC at least 2 hours before bedtime
to set its vision to implement the exercise of India Trataka
Trataka means looking at, to contemplate, or look at a specific point (candlelight, point black, a small object) to strengthen the vision, stimulating the third eye and development focus. It concentrates and the sight of something is set in a state of meditation / concentrate. Can greatly improve your third eye – is an extremely powerful practice. It can cause mild eye fatigue.
If the tears start coming out of your eyes, close them and let them rest. The main point is to stand Trataka much as possible, before it has tears flowing from his eyes
Source :. justnaturallife.com
Visual training exercises eyes can help with many visual disturbances. Practitioners of the method of visual training suggest recommend a person to gradually reduce the amount of time spent wearing corrective lenses during the day and perform that fundamental eye exercises (without wearing glasses or contact lenses) to reduce dependence …
[email protected]AdministratorHealth and home remedies