Some parts of the body to retain fat longer than others.
If you’re like many people, no matter how much exercise or how carefully you eat, those stubborn stains do not seem want to go.
there is no such thing as a location for oriented weight loss. Your body has a mind of its own, regardless of their wishes.
Increase your metabolism
Boosting your metabolism will stabilize the whole body. Keep your body functioning at a higher level will use more calories to burn belly fat and tone other problem areas.
“ Metabolism ” is an over-arching term that covers all chemical processes that take place in your body to perpetuate life :. from breaking down food to cells using the energy (calories) of nutrients
nutrition and activity are thus two key factors in individual metabolism. Genetics also plays a role in how your body works internally.
curious? Watch the video below for a brief tutorial on metabolism:
The metabolic rate is important in the context of weight loss due to a faster metabolism increase energy expenditure. To get rid of the last pockets of unsightly bulges, increasing your metabolism will help you burn something extra, even after you stop exercising.
belly fat burning workout
The following are you exercises you can do at home or anywhere to get your heart pumping, blood flowing, and cells overtime.
interval training works alternating bursts of intense activity for short periods, promoting anaerobic capacity . Your body realizes that energy is needed now everything is prepared at a faster pace. Do not try to do everything at once :. The rest between sets is as important as performing the exercise
This group of three exercises will have five minutes to do, but the effects will continue to help burn belly fat long after your workout.
1. Bear Trace
Make use of your core will tone and strengthen. The shape is important: the back must remain absolutely flat along so that your abs are doing most of the work
- kneel on the floor with your knees directly under your hips. Place your hands on the floor in front of you so that they are directly under your shoulders.
- Raise your knees slightly off the floor by pushing up on the balls of his feet.
- crawling forward with his arms on the opposite side and legs together: the right arm / left leg forward, then left arm / leg right forward, keeping the heels off the floor and weight evenly distributed between the toes and hands. Be sure to keep your back straight and hips low.
- take 10 steps forward and 10 steps back. It’s harder than it looks and it may take a little practice to perfect form.
- Rest for 30-60 seconds and take as many reps as you like.
2. Cross-Switch Saltos
Lunges work your core, back, buttocks and quadriceps.
Make sure your form lunge is correct before collecting the sample rate in mirror to check your head, neck and back are aligned with the back leg. In addition, the front knee should be directly over the ankle joints is not strain. Both knees should be at 90 ° angles.
If you are new to lunges, start with simple lunges first before accelerating pace.
- Stand with your feet together and hands on hips
- lunge forward with your right leg, then push quickly through the right heel. and jump to change legs so that his left leg moves forward into a lunge. The torso should remain facing forward.
- With each thrust, go to the floor until the back knee is almost touching.
- Not as many as you can in 30 seconds, rest for 30 -60 seconds, then do another set.
3. Scope Target Road tables
Anything with a jump will get your heart pumping!
This exercise combines a range with a walk plank to jump abdomen. Start slowly until you get the hang of it, then do as many as you can in 30 seconds. Break for 30-60 seconds between sets
- Stand with your feet together and your arms up
- bending at the hips, hands down on the floor and walk forward to a table position hands in line with shoulders and legs extended, with the toes on the floor. Imagine a straight line from the top of the head to the heels of your feet online.
- From the table, jump both feet forward behind their hands and then jump back into a plank.
- Walk your hands back toward your feet and upright posture with arms up to return to the starting position.
to get the best results, follow the 3 years in a row every day. As you become easier, repeat the whole belly fat burning exercises two or three times a day, resting between sets.