You probably have at least one box of baking soda in your home right now. If you’re like many Americans, you may have a box in your pantry for cooking, one in your refrigerator to absorb odors and another under your kitchen sink to use for cleaning.
Sodium bicarbonate has a wide range of uses, and its popularity is growing as scientists come up with new findings about its healing power.
But did you know that you can use baking soda to improve the quality of your hair know? Yes, it really works! Baking soda will clean the hair of the remains of shampoo or conditioner, and your hair will have a healthy glow after a couple of treatments.
Use some baking soda instead of your usual shampoo and your hair will be more than grateful. This should not be a surprise if you take into consideration all the benefits of sodium bicarbonate.
If you want your skin and products completely natural hair, and you are a complete DIY person when it comes to their beauty routines, then you are probably always on a mission to find a safe product that does not harm their health or exposure to potentially harmful chemicals. We suggest you try this treatment and enjoy the results.
You may find it difficult to wash your hair without shampoo foam all at first, but be patient and wait for the final results.
- Mix 1 part of sodium bicarbonate and 3 parts water in a small squeeze bottle. The dosage can be adjusted depending on the length of hair, for example, in the case of hair shoulder length, mix 2 to 3 tablespoons baking soda and 3 times that amount of water.
- Apply baking homemade shampoo sodium to a dry or damp hair. Start at the roots and work on the ends. Let the mixture stand for 1 -. 3 minutes and rinse well
- may find it difficult to wash your hair without shampoo foam all at first, but be patient and wait for the final results. In order to remove debris, use warm water.
- After having washed hair, apply a vinegar rinse.
- Combine 1 part apple cider vinegar and 4 parts water. To avoid the smell of vinegar, add a few drops of lavender, mint, and / or Rosemary essential oil to the vinegar mixture.
- is imay be better if this rinse is prepared ahead of time and keep the flexible bottle in your bathroom.
- Then tilt the head back and eyes closed, to avoid the possibility of getting some vinegar mixture in his eyes. Now distribute the rinse through your hair.
- Your hair will be more than grateful!